Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-18-2012, 03:45 PM

2,409 posts, read 3,043,608 times

Advertisements

One coward to another........how these vial pukes ever get into office is beyond me! Let's pick who's more corrupt for 500 Alex!

Old 06-18-2012, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
The illegals have free reign over the laws of the country. Obama gave it to them.. we will pay for opening up the gate to illegals even more.

So who is going to pay for more freebees for the illegals.. the free housing, the free foodstamps , the millions more anchor babies that will be born, and the free healthcare? The tax payers will have to pick up this huge bill and we will be getting less of a paycheck as the years go by. Eventually the rich will leave because of the huge tax burden that will have to be met.. and then we will look like third world Ghetto America. Just mark my words. This is in the future with Obama at the helm.

Oh please listen to yourself. Everything you say right up until you start in with your lip service pathetic idolatry fo the rich. The rich are more of a drain on the US than all the millions of illegals in this country as bad as they are. The rich don't have a huge tax burden, they look at people like you and hope to god they keep believing that.............that's EXACTLY how they want you to think. Poor rich..without them we'd have no jobs, no money, and no hope........ Pathetic you are and the other Americans who can't see how the wealthy elite are just as bad as the illegal poor third worlders. The funny thing is most of these rich have made MILLIONS and BILLIONS off the same people WE SUPPORT with our taxes and free welfare programs. Not only do they suck off the tax paying Americans but the rich also suck off the third world illegals with their cheap labor and legal vulnerabilities. So in my eyes the rich are even worse than the illegals.

Old 06-18-2012, 03:50 PM

33,582 posts, read 18,193,881 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canaan-84 View Post
I doubt that site is accurate, it just jumped to 24 million for illegal aliens (in less than a day) and how can there only be 504,106 non- Mexican illegals when Mexicans only constitute 57% of all illegal aliens in the U.S.
I found the original posted on city data and those numbers are from July 2010.....and then went to the website and got the recent #'s..In my following post I just put down the link to the website.

Now we all know the numbers keep adding up.

Old 06-18-2012, 03:52 PM

1,200 posts, read 1,606,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
What I don't understand is why being a liberal means you must be anti-American? Is there not a single liberal on this forum who understands that our own President just heavily rewarded nearly a million illegal immigrants while 25 million American's are struggling to pay for school, find a job, put food on the table, pay bills, etc? When will Barack Obama realize that he just put illegal immigrants in a legal position to take American jobs???

Why must you be anti-America to be a liberal? It's mindboggling what you folks will do to protect Barack Hussein Obama.
I'm a liberal and I understand why some people oppose illegal immigration; it does have to stop as the U.S. can only hold so much. According to a few sources Mexican immigration has lowered substantially these past few years (not sure about central and south Americans) which is good. However, I take issue with conservatives trying to blame every problem in the U.S. on illegals, it's true that they might be affecting the economy in some way with taking some jobs, but I feel that would affect the lower class Americans far more than the middle class which is taking a hard hit at the moment. There are also reports that several companies are making record profits and they have their tax cuts yet instead of creating more jobs they're moving to other countries, how are illegals to blame in those instances? As for paying for school, they can apply for FAFSA or other loans to help pay for classes, I don't see how illegals effect this system.

The state of California has a budget deficit of $16 billion. The state spends $22 billion on illegals. Go look it up. It's a known figure. The solution seems pretty damn simple to me! And we'd have an extra $6 billion in the coffers for our legisalture to take more vacations and spend more money on worthless junkets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by inventor1 View Post
you do realize that the majority of latin american societies like Mexico is itself a authoritative type mens world the way all rightys would like the US. You know men make decisions for females the way rightys want it... Females are almost property in many if not all those countries.

and that in general the second and third generation forward from their society ends up being righty.
So it is not in the best interest of dems to have Mexican immigrants be citizens when you are looking long term for political reasons. And the dems know this we are the intellectuals and are capable of understanding this vs being ignorant knee jerk idiots. But we still stand for people basic human rights, and that's why rightys hate liberals so much.
No way Hosea... women who are republicans are respected.. the republican men are family oriented and cherish their wives and kids.

Old 06-18-2012, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canaan-84 View Post
I'm a liberal and I understand why some people oppose illegal immigration; it does have to stop as the U.S. can only hold so much. According to a few sources Mexican immigration has lowered substantially these past few years (not sure about central and south Americans) which is good. However, I take issue with conservatives trying to blame every problem in the U.S. on illegals, it's true that they might be affecting the economy in some way with taking some jobs, but I feel that would affect the lower class Americans far more than the middle class which is taking a hard hit at the moment. There are also reports that several companies are making record profits and they have their tax cuts yet instead of creating more jobs they're moving to other countries, how are illegals to blame in those instances? As for paying for school, they can apply for FAFSA or other loans to help pay for classes, I don't see how illegals effect this system.

You're right the illegals are a drain on the blue collar and lower income sectors of society in the form of taking jobs etc. But they are an even bigger drain on middle class Americans because we are the ones that pay taxes and create revenue for our corrupt and vile government who turns around and spends ad nauseum on social welfare programs. And guess who's behind the entire show pulling all the strings, manipulating government, and sucking off the cheap labor while the middle class foots the welfare bill? THE RICH!

Old 06-18-2012, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalCroozer View Post
The state of California has a budget deficit of $16 billion. The state spends $22 billion on illegals. Go look it up. It's a known figure. The solution seems pretty damn simple to me! And we'd have an extra $6 billion in the coffers for our legisalture to take more vacations and spend more money on worthless junkets.
With Obama welcoming the illegals the border gets more activity and the nafta trucks bringing them here will work overtime. Good bye America as we know it. .. we will have to take care of the population of Mexico too.

Old 06-18-2012, 03:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalCroozer View Post
You're right the illegals are a drain on the blue collar and lower income sectors of society in the form of taking jobs etc. But they are an even bigger drain on middle class Americans because we are the ones that pay taxes and create revenue for our corrupt and vile government who turns around and spends ad nauseum on social welfare programs. And guess who's behind the entire show pulling all the strings, manipulating government, and sucking off the cheap labor while the middle class foots the welfare bill? THE RICH!
No, the illegals work in kitchens, housing, landscaping, and what ever they can find while their girlfriend has more kids and gets free housing and food stamps.. the illegals paycheck is for the new vehicles and luxuries.

Old 06-18-2012, 04:00 PM

1,200 posts, read 1,606,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
I found the original posted on city data and those numbers are from July 2010.....and then went to the website and got the recent #'s..In my following post I just put down the link to the website.

Now we all know the numbers keep adding up.
That still doesn't explain their claim that there are only about 600K non-Mexican illegals. 58% (according to PEW Hispanic center from this year) of illegals are Mexican and using the 24 million number would mean there are about 13.9 million illegal Mexicans. That would leave 10.1 million illegals which are not Mexican not the 600,000 the site claims.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies