Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-18-2012, 06:00 PM

4,428 posts, read 4,487,858 times

Advertisements

Van Jones Rips Holder over Fast and Furious

“I believe that if this was happening across our other border in Canada, we’d probably take it a little more seriously,” Mr. Jones said. “I worry sometimes that we just don’t value all life the same.”

Eric Holder and the current administration would value the lives of Canadians over those of Mexicans and get to the bottom of things more quickly.

Eric Holder is holding up the investigation to save his own skin, and Latinos should take note about how little he cares about the hundreds of Mexicans who have lost their lives.

Even Liberals are getting angry at Holder, and for good reason.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-18-2012, 06:03 PM

1,569 posts, read 2,046,180 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yooperkat View Post
Van Jones Rips Holder over Fast and Furious

“I believe that if this was happening across our other border in Canada, we’d probably take it a little more seriously,” Mr. Jones said. “I worry sometimes that we just don’t value all life the same.”

Eric Holder and the current administration would value the lives of Canadians over those of Mexicans and get to the bottom of things more quickly.

Eric Holder is holding up the investigation to save his own skin, and Latinos should take note about how little he cares about the hundreds of Mexicans who have lost their lives.

Even Liberals are getting angry at Holder, and for good reason.
He must be referring to affluence, of course.

Old 05-20-2012, 02:10 PM

18,782 posts, read 17,384,118 times
I just saw this on another site, and it's something to make one go 'hmmmm.' I haven't followed the Van Jones saga very closely, but wasn't he thrown under the bus by the admin? Maybe this is a little payback over the fact that Van Jones was thrown, while Obama has stuck w/ Holder. And maybe the same thing in operation with the Wright interview, where Wright said that an Obama operative offered him $150,000 to shut up. Wright of course was another in the long list of 'bus people.'

The 'bus people' could yet prove to be a factor in the effort to re-elect Pres. Obama in 2012.

This quote...ouch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Van Jones
“And if the tea party is going to lead the way to try and shed some light on it, I’ll be right behind the tea party on it.
Read more: Van Jones rips Holder over Operation Fast and Furious | The Daily Caller

Old 05-20-2012, 02:13 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,033,934 times
Lot of payback to be coming Obama's way. Rvvvvrnd Wright is out and about lately too. Obama's chickens are coming home............to roost!!!

Old 05-20-2012, 02:34 PM

31,292 posts, read 20,773,122 times
I'm not sure if anybody cares what Jones has to say.

Old 05-20-2012, 04:18 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,466,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Lot of payback to be coming Obama's way. Rvvvvrnd Wright is out and about lately too. Obama's chickens are coming home............to roost!!!
You would love the information that just came to my email about Obama. More chickens will be ready to hatch.
Obama has a lot of people out there being kept quiet! all i will say.

Old 05-20-2012, 04:32 PM

18,782 posts, read 17,384,118 times
Bill Clinton is another one. I suspect that he never really got over being called a racist by Team Obama in the 2008 SC primary. Bill obviously took pride in his strong support among blacks. Remember, after he left the White House, he located his post-prez office in none other than Harlem, NYC. Hillary is retiring for good in 2012, IMO. That puts Bill in a unique position to do some damage, should he choose to do so, and I'm betting he will.

Old 05-20-2012, 05:02 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,997,691 times
Well, this is somewhat of a surprise, that a staunch supporter of obama's would come out and slam Holder about the blood on his hands regarding Fast&Furious....unless it's a precursor to the obama campaign throwing Holder under the bus.

They have to KNOW the Romney campaign will not ignore this they way the MSM have tried to ignore it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies