Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-17-2012, 10:59 PM

3,201 posts, read 3,858,478 times

Advertisements

What's with all the hate toward Mexicans?

Mexicans are hard workers.

Mexican girls are a lot of fun.

Mexicans enjoy life.

Mexicans believe in God.

Mexico is a cool country.

Mexican girls are fun.

Sorry if I made any generalizations, but I have always liked Mexican people.

This thread has nothing to do with immigration.

Old 04-17-2012, 11:07 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,447,268 times
I believe you got this wrong. There is a difference between mexican americans born here, and those who immigrated here and became legal citizens, as some i know have.

Some of my best friends are Mexicans, that does not however change the way i feel about those who invade this country Illegally, nothing at all.
I don't care what the race or color of who is here illegally, i don't like them equally.
And because so many have a problem with illegals, does not mean they hate mexicans either.

Old 04-17-2012, 11:10 PM

4,919 posts, read 4,835,592 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
I believe you got this wrong. There is a difference between mexican americans born here, and those who immigrated here and became legal citizens, as some i know have.

Some of my best friends are Mexicans, that does not however change the way i feel about those who invade this country Illegally, nothing at all.
I don't care what the race or color of who is here illegally, i don't like them equally.
And because so many have a problem with illegals, does not mean they hate mexicans either.
california-jewel .. It's quite obvious that this is a Trolling thread.

And as you know .. It's best to Not feed the trolls!

Old 04-17-2012, 11:19 PM

1,569 posts, read 2,044,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by joebaldknobber View Post
What's with all the hate toward Mexicans?

Mexicans are hard workers.

Mexican girls are a lot of fun.

Mexicans enjoy life.

Mexicans believe in God.

Mexico is a cool country.

Mexican girls are fun.

Sorry if I made any generalizations, but I have always liked Mexican people.

This thread has nothing to do with immigration.
Who hates Mexicans?

Old 04-17-2012, 11:26 PM

5,002 posts, read 12,362,151 times
I don't hate Mexicans or hispanics in general.

There's 50 million hispanics in this country after all. They're a very big patch in our national framework. They are lawyers, artists, engineers and yes, gardeners.

IMHO, the hispanics are where the Irish were in history. Look up the sign on Google images NINA - No Irish Need Apply. My grandfather said that his dad when he emigrated over was "poor bastard" who couldn't find work and had to work in the Chicago stockyards. It was dirty, dangerous, thankless work.

Now look at the Irish. Nobody questions their American-ness.

I guarantee you that in 30 years nobody will question the hispanic contributions to this country.

Old 04-18-2012, 12:04 AM

15,080 posts, read 20,477,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by joebaldknobber View Post
Why do People Hate Mexicans?
Corona Extra.

[that's not beer]

Old 04-18-2012, 12:14 AM

409 posts, read 254,484 times
because they mostly come here illegally, take our jobs and then send the money back home. Most refuse to assimilate because many hispanics feel Americans are stupid.

Old 03-30-2016, 03:30 PM

7,687 posts, read 5,122,942 times
We're sick of illegals and were sick of hearing Spanish everywhere

Old 03-30-2016, 03:38 PM

6,732 posts, read 5,174,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoastforme View Post
We're sick of illegals and were sick of hearing Spanish everywhere
Speak for yourself.

But do you get sick of hearing other languages? Chinese? German? French? When I play flag football against an Asian team, they sometimes will communicate in their language. I went to 24 Hour the other night to shoot some hoops, and there was a pickup game with all Asians. They were talking in a different language. Would you be sick of that?

If you get bent out of shape of hearing Spanish in a country with no official language, that's extremely telling about you as a person.

Old 03-30-2016, 03:51 PM

7,168 posts, read 5,366,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post

Same here, had many Mexican friends when I lived in Denver. One of those friends named Pancho showed me how to make green chile boritto"s. I still make them to this day. The American Mexican friends I had were very much against illegals and that was back in the 90's.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies