Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-03-2012, 02:28 PM

744 posts, read 816,886 times

Advertisements

Usually the people who hate Palestinians & Iranians are racist against Arab people and people who hate Israel are antisemitic racists & sometimes White supremacists but I don't like any of them,probably because I'm not racist.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-03-2012, 02:30 PM

4,042 posts, read 3,550,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
....uhhh, but their foreign minister sure as heck doesn't think so. Which makes me wonder why so many chuckleheads on C-D seem to think it'll be so easy.

Avigdor Lieberman: Israeli Foreign Minister Says Iran War Would 'Be A Nightmare'

Perhaps because so many here at CD are believers in God and the bible. God said it, I didn't, that He will "bless those that bless them and curse those that curse them" meaning Israel.

I believe they were attacked within a day or so of establishing modern-day Israel. They won that war, and will win the next one.

It is God, not Israel that won't be mocked.

Old 04-03-2012, 02:53 PM

31,767 posts, read 28,991,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BECLAZONE View Post
Nuclear?
No, "New Color"

Old 04-03-2012, 03:35 PM

831 posts, read 685,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
israel is the least of our problems have u looked at the map? iran is huge. plus china and russia are backing them. syria is their henchman.
sit this one out boys way out of your league, we are broke and tired.

The Map just gotten smaller and your enemies in encircling you from all directions by buying out your influence, building up arms, one by one, inch by inch.
They are bidding their time for a good pay day, as they (CIA) says, if and when you become a liability, you get dropped, no matter how ugly it looks, america in this case is the liability and has made a long list of enemies to add.
As for europe? what europe? they have been islamified, last i heard.
If Japan and s.korea sees usa is a sinking ship, china and russia will be very quick to get them to abandon ship and the could very well succeed.

Old 04-03-2012, 03:43 PM

12,711 posts, read 13,552,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
The United States needs to be smacked down. Whoever does it first, the better we will all be.
Fixed.

Old 04-03-2012, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnysee View Post
Perhaps because so many here at CD are believers in God and the bible. God said it, I didn't, that He will "bless those that bless them and curse those that curse them" meaning Israel.

I believe they were attacked within a day or so of establishing modern-day Israel. They won that war, and will win the next one.

It is God, not Israel that won't be mocked.

God would not let millions of his children die under the hands of man inside gas chambers.

I think jews were actually sold a pack of lies by the devil himself.

I believe God's children will be the prechers of Love, kindness. Not the barers of weapons of mass destruction, not a great source of doubt, fear or envy. They would not be boastful making everyone else inferior.

And for the record, im a catholic. And a great deal of the bible is actually nonsense, with dirty old priest who likes to molest alter boys, but then, what do you expect from a religion made up from gods supposed children because they were $h!t scared of the romans. So the alternative was to write books based on fear and control.

No, i do not believe you (jews) were in any shape or form a favorite chosen of God.

Old 04-03-2012, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone-Ranger View Post
God would not let millions of his children die under the hands of man inside gas chambers.

I think jews were actually sold a pack of lies by the devil himself.

I believe God's children will be the prechers of Love, kindness. Not the barers of weapons of mass destruction, not a great source of doubt, fear or envy. They would not be boastful making everyone else inferior.

And for the record, im a catholic. And a great deal of the bible is actually nonsense, with dirty old priest who likes to molest alter boys, but then, what do you expect from a religion made up from gods supposed children because they were $h!t scared of the romans. So the alternative was to write books based on fear and control.

No, i do not believe you (jews) were in any shape or form a favorite chosen of God.
Think again...God would and He did, obviously! Per your line of thinking, then God did not send the flood that destroyed everyone except the little clan that truly heard His voice and got on the Ark.

I hope I do have at least a little Jewish blood in me. Daddy said we might, but Mama was a majority of Cherokee.

God will be right with Israel in the next war. They will be victorious.
It WILL be as written.

Only Israel....

Only Israel - by Yedida Freilich - YouTube

Old 04-03-2012, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnysee View Post
Think again...God would and He did, obviously! Per your line of thinking, then God did not send the flood that destroyed everyone except the little clan that truly heard His voice and got on the Ark.

I hope I do have at least a little Jewish blood in me. Daddy said we might, but Mama was a majority of Cherokee.

God will be right with Israel in the next war. They will be victorious.
It WILL be as written.

Only Israel....

Only Israel - by Yedida Freilich - YouTube

ROFLAMO.... Could i just ask you to stand up and call out to GOD and see if he responds to a quick erradication of iran with israel unscathed??

If you ARE, who you think and say you are....

Please.. CALL OUT TO HIM...... SAY HIS NAME....

FATHER, O FATHER......

#breathes softly, waiting, waiting....

SILENCE......

SILENCE as if it were right after seas swallowed Jonah.............

Old 04-03-2012, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone-Ranger View Post
ROFLAMO.... Could i just ask you to stand up and call out to GOD and see if he responds to a quick erradication of iran with israel unscathed??

If you ARE, who you think and say you are....

Please.. CALL OUT TO HIM...... SAY HIS NAME....

FATHER, O FATHER......

#breathes softly, waiting, waiting....

SILENCE......

SILENCE as if it were right after seas swallowed Jonah.............

Oh, you can do much better than that! You can simply watch and wait. It is heating up and Israel will be attacked in war, again.

You can then see them be victorious. It's just a matter of time.

Old 04-03-2012, 08:13 PM

3,727 posts, read 4,894,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
....uhhh, but their foreign minister sure as heck doesn't think so. Which makes me wonder why so many chuckleheads on C-D seem to think it'll be so easy.

Avigdor Lieberman: Israeli Foreign Minister Says Iran War Would 'Be A Nightmare'
The two countries don't share a land border, so it would almost certainly be restricted to an air war and that would be a war Israel could not win. Not that Iran would exact "win", but the size of their country, the distance from Israel, the number of known and potential nuclear facilities, and the fact that so many of those facilities are hardened would make Israeli action against Iran a difficult task.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies