Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-01-2012, 09:58 AM

15,047 posts, read 8,869,985 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve McGarrett View Post
Thank you all. Can't wait to see what the Sheriff is gonna say today. The suspense is pretty high.
Prepare to be disappointed. (As a birther, I'm sure you've had a lot of practice with that.)

Old 03-01-2012, 10:04 AM

3,840 posts, read 4,510,824 times
Good lord, Steve, I am very sorry to hear about your daughter. I really hope things turn out well and she makes as full a recovery as possible.

Is the drunk driver who caused the accident in custody?

Old 03-01-2012, 10:09 AM

32,516 posts, read 37,166,395 times
I am SO sorry to hear about the accident. Truly. My prayers are with you and your family.

I'm sure Sheriff Joe, publicity hound that he is, will keep you occupied.

Old 03-01-2012, 10:09 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,107,428 times
Quote:
I'm back and I wanted to thank several posters who were concerned about my daughters horrible car accident she was in a few days ago after a drunk leaving happy hour accidently ran her off the road into a telephone pole. She lost her left leg below her knee and is in a coma so we are praying hard. Docs said only time will tell for now and told me to come home and find something to do to take my mind off it and they are right. I appreciate your concerns again. Now with that said, today at 1pm Mountain Time or 3pm Eastern Time, Sheriff Joe Arpaio will release his findings into his 6 month investigation into Obama's eligibility, the first of it's kind by actual law enforcement. It will be a press conference with all the major MSM there and you can see it live by going to this link here:

The event begins at 3:00 pm EST/1:00 pm MTN time and can be watched here:
Article II Super PAC | Home Page

or here:
WND TV to live-stream Arpaio eligibility report
Steve, your daughter and your entire family are in my prayers.

As for Sheriff Joe: I'm all tingly with anticipation.

Old 03-01-2012, 10:14 AM

802 posts, read 563,850 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynternight View Post
Good lord, Steve, I am very sorry to hear about your daughter. I really hope things turn out well and she makes as full a recovery as possible.

Is the drunk driver who caused the accident in custody?
Yes. Judge hasn't set bail and wont until his blood alcohol results come back. He refused a breathalyzer at the station so they got a warrant to pull his blood. This guy had already a 1st offense DWI pending when this happened and he was at Happy Hour driving. I mean I hit the happy hours alot with my fishing and hunting buddies but I have always taken a cab and left my vehicle parked or I will ride with someone.

Old 03-01-2012, 10:20 AM

58,996 posts, read 27,284,678 times
Quote:
I'm back and I wanted to thank several posters who were concerned about my daughters horrible car accident she was in a few days ago after a drunk leaving happy hour accidently ran her off the road into a telephone pole. She lost her left leg below her knee and is in a coma so we are praying hard. Docs said only time will tell for now and told me to come home and find something to do to take my mind off it and they are right. I appreciate your concerns again. Now with that said, today at 1pm Mountain Time or 3pm Eastern Time, Sheriff Joe Arpaio will release his findings into his 6 month investigation into Obama's eligibility, the first of it's kind by actual law enforcement. It will be a press conference with all the major MSM there and you can see it live by going to this link here:

The event begins at 3:00 pm EST/1:00 pm MTN time and can be watched here:
Article II Super PAC | Home Page

or here:
WND TV to live-stream Arpaio eligibility report
My prayers are with her and your family.

Old 03-01-2012, 10:21 AM

46,946 posts, read 25,976,294 times
So sorry to hear about your daughter - drunk drivers are scum. Healing thoughts and wishes for strength coming her way.

Old 03-01-2012, 10:36 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,107,428 times
Quote:
Yes. Judge hasn't set bail and wont until his blood alcohol results come back. He refused a breathalyzer at the station so they got a warrant to pull his blood. This guy had already a 1st offense DWI pending when this happened and he was at Happy Hour driving. I mean I hit the happy hours alot with my fishing and hunting buddies but I have always taken a cab and left my vehicle parked or I will ride with someone.

After the 1st DUI, they should have taken the SOBs car.

Old 03-01-2012, 10:45 AM

2,154 posts, read 4,424,967 times
I missed the news on your daughter. I am so terribly sorry. I hope she recovers soon and that the drunk gets much needed help to fight and beat any addictions.

Why wouldn't any other news sources be covering his release of information today?

Old 03-01-2012, 10:48 AM

802 posts, read 563,850 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NEOhioBound View Post
I missed the news on your daughter. I am so terribly sorry. I hope she recovers soon and that the drunk gets much needed help to fight and beat any addictions.

Why wouldn't any other news sources be covering his release of information today?
I think all the major MSM will be there.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies