Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-24-2012, 05:38 AM

3,826 posts, read 3,388,167 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanJP View Post
LOL, then you'd have a very, very small subset of fanatical Mormon suicide bombers, I'm sure.

It came up plenty. It was ignored because he was elected to be a celebrity president, and it was the cool thing to do, blah blah blah... (pick lame-ass excuse and insert)

Yep. Just like in high school when the boy ran as "Homecoming Queen" as a goof. Everyone voted for him, but when they woke up the day after the election when he won they thought "What are we gonna do now?".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-24-2012, 05:38 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,783,759 times
The problem with WW3 is everyone involved loses money! The NWO bankers are about making and concentrating money not losing it. I do not see a nuclear strike by Israel or anyone else. There would be too much to lose.

What I do see is a good possibility that Israel will try a conventional air strike on Iran and fail to connect with anything important. I expect Iran to ignore the strike as an inconsequential tantrum of a scared baby.

Then the Israelis through their primarily Jewish Lobby in the US will try and force a US invasion of Iran. If we are so foolish or insecure as to actually try an invasion our fleet will be scrap metal within half an hour of the first landing and all our air capability will be stranded at wreaked airbases around much of the world. Our command and control structure will be pretty much eliminated as well.

As Iran will have broadcast the attempted landings to the entire world they will call for a cease fire and provide as much rescue assistance to our drowning sailors as possible. We will have made a huge bad call based on our own fear of the Jewish political lobby in the US and hubris. This will cost us plenty.

As I can figure out how to stop a US Invasion I suspect the Iranian’s already have and also have the resources in place to eliminate our air threat as well. Iran is not a paper tiger like Iraq. We do not have a friendly neighbor to assemble our armored forces so we could win a ‘conventional” battle over ill trained soldiers using outdated equipment. We invaded Iraq from land not from the open sea. There is a big difference.

Our casualties in Iraq were from Iraqis that did not want us there and made the next ten years very difficult. An occupation of Iran would cost hundreds of time more even if we could successfully land an army big enough to attempt to control the country.

Old 02-24-2012, 10:40 AM

11,078 posts, read 15,080,865 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
The UN is not the solution, they are part of the problem. The following is what I believe went on in Libya, and is currently happening in Syria. The problems are created by the globalists, so they can react, and install a puppet and/or take over natural resources, along with the nations wealth. Whatever happened to all the gold that Gaddafi was holding for the people of Libya? What is happening to Iran's money, now that the banks have frozen their assets?
They are orchestrating a problem with Iran for the same purposes.
I firmly believe the so called protestors in Syria are not real, they are mercenaries that we have created, trained and are funding, together with Israel, to create turmoil, so a case can be made for intervention. The world is a stage.

WW3 - What is the New World Order (NWO)?
Yep...it's becoming the "thing" the do...trash a ME country,install a pack of stooges and on to the next while globalists pick up money like it's growing in a wheatfield....when ALL come to realize this in a few years,THAT'S when the true SHTF scenario is going to play out and that's when the butchering of the "elitists" will start in earnest around the globe...then it'll all start over again from the ground up.

The love of money IS the root of all evil and that's proven every millisecond of every day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expeditor View Post
You know I agree there are some forces in Syria that are bought and paid for by the NWO banker gangsters. However I believe they came after sincere protests. That being said it does not really matter at this point how it is progressing now. The NWO has no real control over it.

The NWO people have only put fuel on the fire, however now they have no way to control it in their favor because Netanyhu is going to use nuclear weapons on Syria, and Iran. If Russia, China and America complain then Israel will be ready to use nukes on them as well. You see for Israel it is the Cuban missile crisis right now, it is life or death for Israel right now and Netanyahu knows he can never trust Obama and Netanyahu never will trust Obama again at this point.

In reality America is actually working against Israel by pretending to go through the motions, but they are really just trying to buy Iran enough time until Iran hardens its nuclesr sites enough that Israel can no longer attack them with conventional weapons. But that is where the Pentagon has miscalculated, Israel will nuke them instead when that happens, and of course then all hell will break loose. Israel has no choice then because it would be suicide by Iran's hands a year later if Israel did not to nuke Syria and Iran. America just wants to wait Israel out but that is not going to happen. That is why this is so dangerous, Israel knows they must AT ALL COSTS destroy Iran's ability this year. If Netanyahu does not get Obama to act at his next meeting then within 30 - 90 days the full scale nuclear attack will occur.

You see if there is no conventional weapons help from America then Israel is screwed if she does not use her nuclear weapons. The American fleet is not in the middle east for Israel's sake but for the security of the straits of Hormus and security for oil production in Saudi Arabia.

Some might say if Israel uses her nukes Russia, America and China would use their nukes on Israel. Nope I doubt it because Israel has the capablity to destroy a large parts of America, Russia and China before all of Israel's weapons systems are destroyed. For Israel to be destroyed by Iran because Russia, China and America want to play games protecting their own intrests is not going to happen. The nuclear card is going to fall on the whole world for the complaceny of Russia and China just as much as it will fall on America for robbing and stealing so many countries blind. All for their stupid world order which is going to end up starting the very wars the early sincere NWO members originally hoped to stop. The sincere NWO members I think are all gone now, it just a bunch of power hungry criminals except for a few.

All the plans by the NWO elite are going to backfire and every plan they try will fail. Every dime the NWO stole from other countries will be lost plus half of their own money when the world stock markets collapse because of limited nuclear war.

The reason I called this thread the PERFECT STORM for world war 3 is because the storm is out of control and it is now producing its own weather that the NWO did not expect. Not only that they cannot even control it a little bit let alone stop it. Since they cannot stop it everyone is now preparing for nuclear war. Russia, China, America, Israel, Pakistan, Canada every major power but don't expect them to tell you.

REALLY...... They are on high alert everywhere, bunkers are being stocked threats being issued. Lot of things you will never hear on the network news. This problem is not going away until a few nukes go off. I suspect it will happen within 90 days or less.

So be ready......

World War 3 Iran Syria and Israel on the brink - YouTube
[/quote]
Nah....90 days is WAY to soon imho... the first country to go nuke pretty well knows they will open a can up that they'll never get the lid back on and it will eventually lead to their complete and utter destruction back into the stone age...that goes for the U.S. too....I just do not see it happening at this point in time.

Old 02-24-2012, 12:05 PM

4,437 posts, read 4,867,259 times
One final piece to the puzzle, elect Santorum, I really don't think there is a country he doesn't want to bomb

Old 02-24-2012, 12:16 PM

4,437 posts, read 4,867,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
I'm just glad I didn't waste my time on the entire video. Iran doesn't have a nuclear weapon, and it's probably not building one. .
But but Erin Burnett of CNN says they are

Old 02-24-2012, 03:31 PM

11,078 posts, read 15,080,865 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ted08721 View Post
One final piece to the puzzle, elect Santorum, I really don't think there is a country he doesn't want to bomb
True...he just doesn't want to be IN the FIGHT when it starts...just another RWNJ coward.

Old 02-24-2012, 03:37 PM

1,720 posts, read 1,316,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
The problem with WW3 is everyone involved loses money! The NWO bankers are about making and concentrating money not losing it. I do not see a nuclear strike by Israel or anyone else. There would be too much to lose.

What I do see is a good possibility that Israel will try a conventional air strike on Iran and fail to connect with anything important. I expect Iran to ignore the strike as an inconsequential tantrum of a scared baby.

Then the Israelis through their primarily Jewish Lobby in the US will try and force a US invasion of Iran. If we are so foolish or insecure as to actually try an invasion our fleet will be scrap metal within half an hour of the first landing and all our air capability will be stranded at wreaked airbases around much of the world. Our command and control structure will be pretty much eliminated as well.

As Iran will have broadcast the attempted landings to the entire world they will call for a cease fire and provide as much rescue assistance to our drowning sailors as possible. We will have made a huge bad call based on our own fear of the Jewish political lobby in the US and hubris. This will cost us plenty.

As I can figure out how to stop a US Invasion I suspect the Iranian’s already have and also have the resources in place to eliminate our air threat as well. Iran is not a paper tiger like Iraq. We do not have a friendly neighbor to assemble our armored forces so we could win a ‘conventional” battle over ill trained soldiers using outdated equipment. We invaded Iraq from land not from the open sea. There is a big difference.

Our casualties in Iraq were from Iraqis that did not want us there and made the next ten years very difficult. An occupation of Iran would cost hundreds of time more even if we could successfully land an army big enough to attempt to control the country.
"The problem with WW3 is everyone involved loses money! The NWO bankers are about making and concentrating money not losing
it."

You're missing the biggere picture. It's not only about money. They've had all the money they could ever spend for generations now. It's about power and population reduction. After WWIII they feel like that's their greatest opportunity to finally consolidate everything. The financial system and only one world government. Listen to George Green, he could be a dis-info agent (aliens), but most of what he says is spot on. Watch the Joel Skousen videos. His uncle Cleon wrote the Naked Capitalist. He's a smart, educated man. He knows of what he speaks.

It was never just about the money. see the "Georgia Guidestones" and do some reserch into these peoples beliefs. There's a supernatural aspect to this. Money is only their tool to accomplish their ends. That's why they went absolutely bonkers with murder and vendettas when any head of state messed with their tool the last two-hundred years. See, Lincoln, Kennedy, the Czar and William Harding's non-autopsy heart attack etc...

There's nothing human about predicting 3 World wars approximately 40 years before the FIRST one began.

You're dealing with a whole lot more than people who "just want to make money."

Old 02-24-2012, 04:00 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,161,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicago60614 View Post
I was also curious how old the OP is. People always judge things based on their visions of what's happening around them at that time, and what they've seen in their lives.

If you look at the big picture, this is certainly one of the most peaceful times in history. Certainly more peaceful than the 20th century. I was also guessing the OP must have been born sometime in the 80's or 90's.
you have got to be kidding.. we are on the brink of a nuclear war and it is peaceful... I don't think so.

Wars breaking out here and there . People protesting everywhere. What peace?

Gas is going up for the fear of a big war in the middle east .

Old 02-24-2012, 04:08 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,161,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AONE View Post
Ok if you believe that then you will have no need for your property write me and you can deed it over to me, I will attend to it. and if you are right it won't matter. .... Any others that think this is true. the offer goes for you as well. it is 2012 so deed away... wouldn't want you burdened with all those worldly riches.... Happy to take gold, diamonds, art and so forth as well.....

I'm sure with your strong faith and beliefs I will be swamped as soon as I hit post but I will respond as soon as possible.
When it happens , if anyone survives here in the US they can have the spoils of war and it will be spoiled.

Many have turned their backs on God and yes, pleasure and things are their gods today. This nation has become immoral and I cannot see God protecting us as in the days when Americans actually respected the bible, the word of God and did not make hateful remarks against Jesus and the Holy Spirit.

Last edited by Taratova; 02-24-2012 at 05:03 PM..

Old 02-24-2012, 04:24 PM

18,725 posts, read 33,390,141 times
I am so tired of people who believe in god and bibles and such giving quotes as "proof" that they are right. What if I wanted to quote the Upanishads or some other "holy scripture" as proof? What scares me is that a lot of believers *want* this end of the world thing so their jesus can come back or the righteous can be raptured or something. If someone came into a psych hospital with this story out of context, they'd be considered to have an elaborate delusional system.
It does seem to me that the major religions are all apocalyptic cults, like Jim Jones or those people in the purple cloaks and Nikes joining the mother ship. The only difference is the size of the group.
If there is an all-out nuclear exchange, (as there has always been the possibility- I grew up in the 1950s-1960s) it won't have a thing to do with supposed messages from the sky to a few literate men in desert religions.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies