Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-20-2012, 07:04 AM

23,405 posts, read 37,122,560 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by West of Encino View Post

Straight up, dude. I think that there should be segregation between normal people and the feminists (female or male). Things would probably be easier for normal people and their relationships without feminist interference.

It's too bad feminism and the corrupt elite runs America, and not real normal people.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WesternPilgrim View Post
Quite so. They're the majority and they're in charge. It's far easier for the majority to avoid the minority than the other way around. Hence their genuine shock when they actually engage someone not of their tribe.

As to segregation, I completely agree: it can't happen soon enough. We need to rebuild and strengthen our enclaves - neighborhoods, cities, regions, states.
You 2 can go buy an island and colonize it with your 12th century beliefs.
Dont expect many visitors.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-20-2012, 07:26 AM

14,204 posts, read 12,330,333 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
42 million divorces since 1975 (no fault) 70% filed by women, current divorce is 67%.
women have gotten most of what they wanted but are far from happy with the results.
pen state study shows, women married and single, significantly less happy than men.
The current divorce rate is much lower then 67 %, and women historically always initiated the vast bulk of divorces.

Old 02-20-2012, 07:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
Women have tried to become men and act like men in everyway and in everything. Problem is women will always be women and nothing can be done about that.

Feminists' daughters see that and want the domestic lifestyle more than their mothers did.
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that's funny because you obviously aren't around many young women then.

Old 02-20-2012, 07:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WesternPilgrim View Post
Happily married going on 21 years to a woman with superior intellect!
Some things are quite subjective to the person.

Old 02-20-2012, 11:40 AM

3,078 posts, read 4,388,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrugalYankee View Post
I can't say that any of this applies to me.

I got a PhD in engineering, became a professor, have had a great career. Were it not for feminists who fought against the conservative opinion that women should be mommies and stay home I might be married to an unemployed machinist now instead of a consultant.

Bad old days? No thanks!
I just realized that my syntax was awful - chalk it up to me being a science / engineering type with spotty verbal skills. I AM a consultant, I'm not married to one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by West of Encino View Post
You know what's funny? These feminists have accused me of not seeing women as humans. I have to say that normal feminine women are human, but not the ones influenced by feminism.
Umm did I read that right? This male person is saying that "normal feminine women" are human, but "the ones influenced by feminism" are not human. Just checking here, since my verbal skills can be so-so. Sounds like what we used to call an MCP. Archie Bunker is alive and well and has apparently left Queens for la-la land.

Old 02-20-2012, 01:32 PM

5,648 posts, read 8,079,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
LOL!

I love how people like you attempt to grab the mantle of "real normal people."

Yes yes. EVERYONE ELSE is out of step except for you. YOU and those who think like you are NORMAL, and everyone else sheep.

Get over yourself dude.
I think a man (one blinded by female supremacy) who slams another man is less of a human.

Pity that these white knights are the majority of the male population. They make the problem worse.

Old 02-20-2012, 01:33 PM

5,648 posts, read 8,079,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrugalYankee View Post
I just realized that my syntax was awful - chalk it up to me being a science / engineering type with spotty verbal skills. I AM a consultant, I'm not married to one.

Umm did I read that right? This male person is saying that "normal feminine women" are human, but "the ones influenced by feminism" are not human. Just checking here, since my verbal skills can be so-so. Sounds like what we used to call an MCP. Archie Bunker is alive and well and has apparently left Queens for la-la land.
Not just the women blinded by feminism, but men who fall into their phony philosophies.

Old 02-20-2012, 01:36 PM

10,092 posts, read 8,230,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
i personally would like it if women were happier.
its just that i dont think that guys can make that happen.
at least we haven't so far.
Do you know the most romantic thing you could do for your wife? The dishes. Seriously.

Old 02-20-2012, 01:43 PM

10,092 posts, read 8,230,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidkitty View Post
I have and have seen examples of people making it on that . Like i said you could if you wanted to. But you have to give up all the little extras you want in life to get there as well. And no school is going to require you to have internet at home if you can't afford it, there are options . And most children are not doing homework online so i think you are basing it off of your particular school.
A school district can't require you to have a computer at home, but your kids are at a disadvantage without it. I have five kids ranging from 7th through 12th grade. All of them have homework assignments that are completed online--it's way more common than you think--many schools are adopting online support programs, particularly in english and math. They could do their online work at school during their study hall, but that means they can't use the library during the same time for research papers, or seek out extra instruction if they're having trouble in a class. Bottom line--just because you CAN do something, like get by on nearly poverty level income, doesn't mean you should.

Old 02-20-2012, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mb1547 View Post
A school district can't require you to have a computer at home, but your kids are at a disadvantage without it. I have five kids ranging from 7th through 12th grade. All of them have homework assignments that are completed online--it's way more common than you think--many schools are adopting online support programs, particularly in english and math. They could do their online work at school during their study hall, but that means they can't use the library during the same time for research papers, or seek out extra instruction if they're having trouble in a class. Bottom line--just because you CAN do something, like get by on nearly poverty level income, doesn't mean you should.
When you become teens perhaps, but young kids don't have that issue :-P.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies