Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-08-2012, 06:50 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,149,403 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Are you trying to be nice??
Always.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-08-2012, 06:53 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,149,403 times
Quote:
I have to say the guys on the right are usually to big to whip. You know their carnivores.
No... I don't know their carnivores. I don't know their omnivores or their vegetarians either.

But I do know that they're remarkably prone to putting the sign that says "kick me" on their own backs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds
Do you think HD thinks I'm a whipping boy??
I always thought you were a girl.

Old 02-08-2012, 07:31 PM

18,782 posts, read 17,445,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
We get your point completely, snookums. But while you're treating yourself terribly seriously, we are mocking you. You really shouldn't expect to inspire some epiphany.
Are you speaking for Katiana now?

Seriously, I know what you mean. The mocking style in American politics has become pervasive. It's one of our biggest problems.

Old 02-08-2012, 07:47 PM

5,767 posts, read 5,035,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wutitiz View Post
Are you speaking for Katiana now?

Seriously, I know what you mean. The mocking style in American politics has become pervasive. It's one of our biggest problems.

To borrow from HistorianDude's model, some RW posters will:

1. Respond to a post with condescension.
2. When it doesn't work, go to a personal attack.
3. Repeat until liberal poster loses cool and posts back in kind.
4. Then go cry to mods re the responding liberal's "rudeness."
5. See that the liberal poster gets an infraction or banned.
6. Find new target and repeat.

Old 02-08-2012, 08:19 PM

17,468 posts, read 13,007,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evenstar51 View Post
Nope, the guys on the right aren't too big to whip; even the pudgy Newt
Don't think I was talking about the GOP guys, are you serious!! I was talking about the men in general on the right.
Just not into that thin look. A leader should be fit, like fire fighters, policemen, even nurses shouldn't be over weight. The have a reputation to uphold and fit is better. On this I agree with Michelle, but for some reason I don't think that's her intentions.

Quote:
Katiana is simply bringing the thread back to the topic of the OP, which is clearly titled, "Where Have All The Birthers Gone?" It's a good question; after almost 100 complete and utter failures in courtrooms and earning the contempt of any rational thinkers, they may have ceased their inane, irrational and overtly racist threads. The truly delusional and utterly
brainwashed will no doubt emerge when the next case is due. Of course, we can always hope that they've crawled back into the primordial ooze from whence they came, although it's a vague hope at best.
Well, then you and Katiana talk about those birther's, looks like it will be just the two of you, apparently you haven't noticed the birther's are off planning a ONE TERM President solution!!

Old 02-08-2012, 08:21 PM

26,576 posts, read 14,547,313 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wutitiz View Post
My point was a comparison between Palin and the Birthers,.....
but unlike palin, birtherism is still a current and continuing topic. it's only been a day since georgia SOS, brian kemp, announced his agreement with judge malihi's recommendation in the birther hearing and we still have sheriff joe arpaio to release his cold case posse investigation findings on march 1.

so, i'll ask you directly wutitiz, has your opinion(s) changed on the subject of obama's eligibility?

Old 02-08-2012, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
No... I don't know their carnivores. I don't know their omnivores or their vegetarians either.
Then I'll tell you their carnivores, most like their meat!!
Quote:
But I do know that they're remarkably prone to putting the sign that says "kick me" on their own backs.
Here I must agree, it's like when they put in McCain, I think it would've been better to have Palin and she pick her VP. McCain didn't compliment her well. For guys who should be able to shoot a gun, their shooting their selves in the foot, I think both feet.
Quote:
I always thought you were a girl.

I am!! My dad always told me "my tomboy side shows to often". He said "the boy's won't know how to treat you and some girl's won't like you.

Old 02-08-2012, 08:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evenstar51 View Post
To borrow from HistorianDude's model, some RW posters will:

1. Respond to a post with condescension.
2. When it doesn't work, go to a personal attack.
3. Repeat until liberal poster loses cool and posts back in kind.
4. Then go cry to mods re the responding liberal's "rudeness."
5. See that the liberal poster gets an infraction or banned.
6. Find new target and repeat.
Oh and you people are so kind, never come in with guns blazing. Sheezzz you think highly of the left.

Do you drink Kool-Aid?? Cry to mods I can't tell you how many of my post get deleted.

Want some wine with that WHINE!!

Old 02-08-2012, 08:34 PM

26,576 posts, read 14,547,313 times
Quote:
..... apparently you haven't noticed the birther's are off planning a ONE TERM President solution!!
if that's what they're doing then great, best of luck to them, i hope they enjoy campaigning for the candidate of their choice. i'd just like to get their current opinions on the topic before they go off to stuff envelopes.

i just find it truly fascinating to have people proclaim something "the greatest violation of the US constitution in history" and scream for sedition among our military then........... go quiet in a single day.

Old 02-08-2012, 08:34 PM

18,782 posts, read 17,445,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball
but unlike palin, birtherism is still a current and continuing topic. it's only been a day since georgia SOS, brian kemp, announced his agreement with judge malihi's recommendation in the birther hearing and we still have sheriff joe arpaio to release his cold case posse investigation findings on march 1.

so, i'll ask you directly wutitiz, has your opinion(s) changed on the subject of obama's eligibility?
No amigo, my position has not changed. John McCain had a couple of his lawyer types look into the birther issue during the 2008 campaign. They found a birth announcement in a Hawaii newspaper, and concluded that it would have been difficult for the Obama campaign to go back in time and plant said announcement in order to allow Obama to run for prez.

Add the observation that birtherism had its genesis from Democrats, namely 2008 Hillary for prez supporters, and I conclude that birtherism is bogus.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies