Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-05-2012, 08:44 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,033,934 times

Advertisements

Hell they don't even need spies anymore our own friggen president is the best KGB agent they could have ever wanted. This is beyond insane.

"As first disclosed in this space several weeks ago, U.S. officials are planning to provide Moscow with the SM-3 data, despite reservations from security officials who say that doing so could compromise the effectiveness of the system by allowing Russian weapons technicians to counter the missile. The weapons are considered some of the most effective high-speed interceptors in the U.S. missile defense arsenal.
There are also concerns that Russia could share the secret data with China and rogue states such as Iran and North Korea to help their missile programs defeat U.S. missile defenses."

Inside the Ring - Washington Times
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-05-2012, 08:45 PM

15,912 posts, read 20,219,297 times
obama is just keeping up the Democratic tradition of handing over secrets...

Clinton shared sensitive technology with China.

Old 01-05-2012, 08:52 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,033,934 times
Don't forget about Leaky Leahy!! And their hero Sandy "Burgler" Berger.

Old 01-05-2012, 08:55 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,309,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Hell they don't even need spies anymore our own friggen president is the best KGB agent they could have ever wanted. This is beyond insane.

"As first disclosed in this space several weeks ago, U.S. officials are planning to provide Moscow with the SM-3 data, despite reservations from security officials who say that doing so could compromise the effectiveness of the system by allowing Russian weapons technicians to counter the missile. The weapons are considered some of the most effective high-speed interceptors in the U.S. missile defense arsenal.
There are also concerns that Russia could share the secret data with China and rogue states such as Iran and North Korea to help their missile programs defeat U.S. missile defenses."

I heard some about this on the radio today and thought about Clinton immediately. Also, I can't believe that any President of the US would do this unless he had an ulterior motive, and of course he does have that.

Old 01-05-2012, 08:59 PM

15,912 posts, read 20,219,297 times
How could I have forgotten, thanks for refreshing my memory.

We can thank our lucky stars the Chinese don't have the technical expertise to implement much of our military's high tech hardware.

I wonder what obama got in return for this? 1,000 votes in the upcoming election or dinner with Yao Ming at the Golden Duck in Bejing?

Old 01-05-2012, 09:02 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,151,932 times
Barack Obama is not only incompetent, he's dangerous. 2012 can't get here soon enough. Hopefully Panetta shuts this down.

Old 01-05-2012, 09:03 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,464,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by plwhit View Post
How could I have forgotten, thanks for refreshing my memory.

We can thank our lucky stars the Chinese don't have the technical expertise to implement much of our military's high tech hardware.

I wonder what obama got in return for this? 1,000 votes in the upcoming election or dinner with Yao Ming at the Golden Duck in Bejing?
I was wondering the same thing. But hey like your idea better then mine, dinner with Yao Ming, could give him some pointesr. I'll take he is looking for more votes, any way he can get them. Isn't it risky to do this. Share insider secrets.

Old 01-05-2012, 09:05 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,464,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
Barack Obama is not only incompetent, he's dangerous. 2012 can't get here soon enough. Hopefully Panetta shuts this down.
Why do so many on here not see this. Everyone i know even my democrat friends see this. They voted for him. Many people i know feel he is dangerous, in a catty sort of way.
And i know some who feel that power has gone to his head.
Sometimes there is a calm before the storm!

Old 01-05-2012, 09:13 PM

27,689 posts, read 16,182,319 times
Dont ask Algore, he was peeing because he drank too much tea

Old 01-05-2012, 09:15 PM

10,420 posts, read 10,842,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post

The left wing wants to bring this country to it's knees...here we go..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies