Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-05-2011, 05:01 PM

26,580 posts, read 14,516,004 times

Advertisements

Trump Questions Obama’s Birth Certificate - By Katrina Trinko - The Corner - National Review Online

i would pay top dollar to see trump launch a birther question during the GOP debate.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-05-2011, 05:29 PM

6,125 posts, read 7,494,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
Trump Questions Obama’s Birth Certificate - By Katrina Trinko - The Corner - National Review Online

i would pay top dollar to see trump launch a birther question during the GOP debate.
Me too! Of course the candidates would all say they 'think' clown Obozo was/is eligible to be POTUS...even though I suspect they all have serious doubts.

Old 12-05-2011, 05:32 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,363,083 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by highcotton View Post
Me too! Of course the candidates would all say they 'think' clown Obozo was/is eligible to be POTUS...even though I suspect they all have serious doubts.
I would love to see it happen because I bet that Trump's investigators have uncovered something. It will be coming out soon and the CD progs will be beside themselves.

Old 12-05-2011, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I would love to see it happen because I bet that Trump's investigators have uncovered something.
from trump's own statements i doubt there are any investigators ( or if there are they don't have basic understanding of how to use a computer ).

"How come there are no records that his mother was ever in the hospital?"

because A): states only require hospitals to keep obstetric records for a few years after the child turns 18 ( exact amount of time varies between states ) and B): if there were still records hawaiian privacy laws forbid the release of medical records to outside parties.

"There are records that other people were in the hospital at that time… "

we've only seen a few birth certificates supplied by the people involved ( which have been consistent with obama's LFBC ). we have seen no other records of people being in the hospital at that time.

"And then you have the grandmother making statements,...."

the infamous claim that sara obama said he was born in kenya. this is quickly debunked by the actual transcript/recording of her interview.

".....and you have the family pointing to different hospitals."

wrong again donnie. the "different hospital" claim was originally made by a high school student ( and repeated on wikipedia ) writing an article/interview about obama's sister. maya never made the claim.

"Look, I have real questions,......"

trump, you are a convincing rebuttal to the cliche "there are no stupid questions".

Old 12-05-2011, 06:06 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,991,966 times
Quote:
I would love to see it happen because I bet that Trump's investigators have uncovered something. It will be coming out soon and the CD progs will be beside themselves.
What ya wanna bet?

Old 12-05-2011, 06:10 PM

4,042 posts, read 3,539,389 times
Hallelujah that Trump is still beating this drum! We all that are honest know that our subversive media didn't vet BO or give his highly, suspicious peculiarities the light of day. I applaud and thank Trump for serving this purpose as he is highly educated and a distinguished, accomplished gentleman.

Old 12-05-2011, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnysee View Post
Hallelujah that Trump is still beating this drum!
i think many democrats share your enthusiasm.

Old 12-05-2011, 06:20 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,991,966 times
Typical, got no new ideas on how to sling mud so lets rehash something already proven time and time again that it is nothing more than accusations based on a lie. Looks like some insist on dragging this board through this mudhole once again.
Birthers are dead from the neck up.

Old 12-05-2011, 06:23 PM

8,949 posts, read 12,178,162 times
Quote:
I am floored... Absolutely floored that ANYone could still be a birther.

At first maybe birthers got caught up in some kind of partisan excitement...But at this point, I just have to doubt their intelligence.

But please bring it on. It only makes the independents come running left.

Old 12-05-2011, 06:25 PM

12,372 posts, read 9,343,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post

You wouldn't have to pay a dime to see that question come up if Trump is hosting and moderating a debate. He'd do it in a heartbeat. Circus time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies