Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-06-2011, 04:42 PM

7,541 posts, read 6,269,493 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnysee View Post

Neither hospital- Queens nor Kapiolani have any birth records for him. That is why they can't as much as post a plaque on their wall to claim he was born at one of their facilities.
there's this thing called HIPAA .. In Hawaii its called UIPA. Look them up. Seems you're unfamiliar with basic privacy laws concerning medical records

And hospitals are only required by law to keep records for 7 years. After that, they are free to chuck them or store them. Surely a hospital will not keep records of a patient who has never been back for 40 years.

Also, can you point to the hospital that George Bush was born at ? Their plaque? Since when is a plaque required for qualifications for being POTUS?

BTW, only 4 presidents out of 44 were born in a Hospital.

Quote:
The city council of Honolulu had some members that wanted to honor BO by naming a park after him. LOL! That's all they had.
So what? What park is named after Jimmy Carter? What monument is named after Richard Nixon?

How does this pertain to Obama being a natural-born citizen? Are parks named after yourself required?

Quote:
When he was elected as president the local news on Oahu had a reporter stand in the parking lot of the multi-level apartments that he had lived in. How SAD they couldn't stand in front of a hospital to mark that historic day and election!! Nope...and I know why, as do millions of others.
A hospital he spent all of 2 days as a baby vs the Apartment bulding he lived in for nearly 10 years. Which one is more significant in his life?

How does this pertain to Obama being a natural-born citizen? Are the buildings in which Obama lived in as a child a qualification to being natural-born?

Quote:
We also know why he waited so long to present what was supposedly the original, longform birth certificate. Took a long time to get what they thought was a much better, fake.
False. He provided a legal binding document to the press in August of 2008. The same document that the over 1 million citizens of Hawaii get as their own COLB.

He didn't wait long at all. He provided it once it was asked for.

Can you show us the COLB of both George Bush's?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-06-2011, 04:44 PM

7,474 posts, read 22,876,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Birthers are dead from the neck up.
..as is anyone who supports obama......

Old 12-06-2011, 04:44 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,072,496 times
Quote:
Historian Dude, I was wrong about very little. A date a law went into effect, not a problem. This date on this law does not "vet" our Communist president. It does nothing to make him less of a subversive, and it doesn't even begin to help answer the peculiarities about him and his "Fundamental Transformation" of our nation's Constitution.
The date of a law is crucial if you are going to pretend the law is relevant to the discussion. I know that Birthers have a fondness for impossible time travel, but I assure you that rending the time-space continuum will not save you from simply being wrong.

If you find him subversive then I advise you not to vote for him. 130 million or so other voters will have to make that same choice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnysee
Neither hospital- Queens nor Kapiolani have any birth records for him. That is why they can't as much as post a plaque on their wall to claim he was born at one of their facilities.
Ignoring that you have no conceivable way of knowing one way or another whether or not any Hawaii hospitals have any records of his birth, did you know that only three previous presidents were born in hospitals? They were Carter, Clinton and Bush #2.

Only one of them has a plaque commemorating his birth. Guess who? Hint: It's not Bush.

Quote:
The city council of Honolulu had some members that wanted to honor BO by naming a park after him. LOL! That's all they had.
What the hell does that have to do with anything?

Quote:
When he was elected as president the local news on Oahu had a reporter stand in the parking lot of the multi-level apartments that he had lived in. How SAD they couldn't stand in front of a hospital to mark that historic day and election!! Nope...and I know why, as do millions of others.
Obama never lived in a "multi-level apartment" in Honolulu. He lived with his grandparents in a single family home. It appears that now you are simply making stuff up. And goofy stuff at that.

Quote:
We also know why he waited so long to present what was supposedly the original, longform birth certificate. Took a long time to get what they thought was a much better, fake.
Who's "we?" You got a mouse in your pocket?

Old 12-06-2011, 04:46 PM

4,042 posts, read 3,528,119 times
Arus, grasping at straws is not serving you well in this debate.
That's all they had, a park to name after him! LOL...that's ALL they had....a parking lot of his old apartments they could stand in. couldn't stand IN the parking lot of either hospital. Poor reporters didn't know which one.

Old 12-06-2011, 04:48 PM

7,541 posts, read 6,269,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post

Obama never lived in a "multi-level apartment" in Honolulu. He lived with his grandparents in a single family home. It appears that now you are simply making stuff up. And goofy stuff at that.

Correction: He actually did. In his High school years, he lived in the Punahou Circle Apartments with his mother, while he attended Punahou High School and worked at the Baskin Robins around the corner.

I know this apartment complex well, since my high school friend lived in this building in the 80's.

Obama home may get 'historic' status

Quote:
Arus, grasping at straws is not serving you well in this debate.
Okay. My irony meter just exploded again.

Quote:
That's all they had, a park to name after him!
And what do you have named after you?

Quote:
LOL...that's ALL they had....a parking lot of his old apartments they could stand in. couldn't stand IN the parking lot of either hospital. Poor reporters didn't know which one.
Reporters in Hawaii have no doubt where Obama was born. Nobody does, its seems, besides Birthers.

4,042 posts, read 3,528,119 times
Historian Dude, I think you know who "we" is, but I'll play along. My desk isn't too cluttered at the moment.

"We" are the millions of folks that know this Communist president is a usurper. We know he is most-worthy of handcuffs thanks to his "Fundamental Transformation" per the millions upon millions that have taken the oath to defend our constitution against all enemies, both foreign and domestic.

Old 12-06-2011, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
Correction: He actually did. In his High school years, he lived in the Punahou Circle Apartments with his mother, while he attended Punahou High School and worked at the Baskin Robins around the corner.

I know this apartment complex well, since my high school friend lived in this building in the 80's.
I stand corrected.

Old 12-06-2011, 04:49 PM

7,474 posts, read 22,876,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucknow View Post
Anyone who would participate in a debate hosted by such a piece of crap disqualifies themselves from serious consideration in my opinion.
You are misinformed, obama is not hosting the debate....

Old 12-06-2011, 04:52 PM

Quote:
"We" are the millions of folks that know this Communist president is a usurper.
"Millions" you say? In three years, WND was unable to get more than a half million signatures on their petition, to included people who signed multiple times and thousands who signed with names like "Bozo D. Clown" and "Jerome S. Anidiot."

Delusions of grandeur do not help your cause.

Quote:
We know he is most-worthy of handcuffs thanks to his "Fundamental Transformation" per the millions upon millions that have taken the oath to defend our constitution against all enemies, both foreign and domestic.
I took that oath. And I consider Birthers to be seditious traitors.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies