Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-06-2011, 06:52 PM

25,231 posts, read 17,030,499 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donn2390 View Post
..as is anyone who supports obama......
At least I am dealing with reality, unlike every Birther .....................
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-06-2011, 07:24 PM
LML

7,100 posts, read 9,144,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnysee View Post
Hallelujah that Trump is still beating this drum! We all that are honest know that our subversive media didn't vet BO or give his highly, suspicious peculiarities the light of day. I applaud and thank Trump for serving this purpose as he is highly educated and a distinguished, accomplished gentleman.
LOL. I hope you're joking. Either way, I doubt these people would agree with you about Trump.

Donald Trump's rough run: Now he's being sued by hundreds of property investors - latimes.com

And now the New York Times is reporting that hundreds of people are suing Trump and his associates, alleging deceptive real estate practices in which buyers believe they are investing in Trump property only to discover the billionaire had "rented his name to the developments and had no responsibility for their outcomes."

"In each case, he yanked his name off the projects, which were never completed," Michael Barbaro wrote in an article titled "Buying a Trump Property, or So They Thought" that appeared on the front page of the paper on Friday. "The buyers lost millions of dollars in deposits even as Mr. Trump pocketed hefty license fees," Barbaro reported

http://www.usatoday.com/money/compan...-lawsuit_n.htm

Last edited by LML; 12-06-2011 at 07:33 PM..

Old 12-06-2011, 08:08 PM

20,696 posts, read 12,624,430 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I would love to see it happen because I bet that Trump's investigators have uncovered something. It will be coming out soon and the CD progs will be beside themselves.

Old 12-07-2011, 02:15 PM

11,078 posts, read 15,147,912 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynternight View Post

Nice!!

That anyone at all gave this guy serious thought as a presidential candidate shows what a farce politics has turned into. Jello Biafra had it right when he ran for mayor of SF and wanted all politicians to wear clown suits.
Give Me Convenience or Give Me Death !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 12-07-2011, 04:11 PM
LML

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
Yes, it's going to come out Wednesday at 9 AM, ET. Stay tuned.
LOL Katiana. How well I remember the same poster predicting all through the last presidential election that at 9 AM ( on Monday or Wednesday or Friday ) there would be earthshaking news that would forever destroy the candidacy of Barack Obama. Still waiting..........zzzzzzzzzz.

Old 12-07-2011, 04:17 PM

24,813 posts, read 24,514,558 times
Trump is out to offend as many people as possible, to draw as much attention to himself, as is humanly possible.

About the only thing he could do that would get more attention would be to light himself on fire and climb the tree at the white house.

Sad, truly sad. I wasn't planning on voting for a R or a D in the Presidential election, the R's are confirming my decision.

Old 12-07-2011, 04:21 PM
LML

Trump has a new book out for which he is trying to drum up readership. This man is nothing but a shill, a sideshow barker. That is all he has ever been and everyone who is really successful knows it. Only the wannabees and publicity hounds pay lipservice to this huckster.

Old 12-07-2011, 07:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LML View Post
LOL Katiana. How well I remember the same poster predicting all through the last presidential election that at 9 AM ( on Monday or Wednesday or Friday ) there would be earthshaking news that would forever destroy the candidacy of Barack Obama. Still waiting..........zzzzzzzzzz.
WHO was that masked man...I remember that guys threads.goofy.

I doubt anything the Donald lays out will be earth shaking news unless he divulges which planet's dust is used and which small mammal is sacrificed to manufacture his hairspray.

IMO he is a douche royale

Old 12-07-2011, 08:48 PM

3,840 posts, read 4,536,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by muleskinner View Post
Give Me Convenience or Give Me Death !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old school punk > all!!!!

Old 12-08-2011, 05:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynternight View Post

Old school punk > all!!!!
I was the only kid running around in a cowboy hat and cowboy boots with Lee Ving from Fear screaming "I Don't Care About You" out the windows of my truck
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies