Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-06-2011, 11:07 PM

2,526 posts, read 3,003,671 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOKAN View Post
And I've come to the conclusion that most folks would be absolutely shocked if they could see what I've witnessed.
Oh sure. I've spent the majority of my adult life in such illustrious places as L.A., NYC, and South Beach. I have no idea why being homosexual and hooking up should be any different than being heterosexual and hooking up.

Last time I walked my dog along Riverside Park in Manhattan in the middle of the night, I encountered a man getting a BJ from his girlfriend/wife/hooker. He looked at me, smiled, waved, and then gave me thumbs up. So what?

The next day, I encountered a guy laying on a bench with his jeans half-way down and his d.ick in hand while masturbating. Don't know if he was homosexual or heterosexual, though... Not that it matters.

Old 11-06-2011, 11:11 PM

2,314 posts, read 4,796,129 times
Quote:
I'm not sure people know how incredibly wide-spread "gay cruising areas" are, where gays go to have sex in public, which is often parks.

CruisingGays - Gay Hotels, Bars,Saunas, Parties with comments, photos, videos and map.

This is the most elaborate website I could find via Googe with a quick search, but search Google using different combinations of relevant words and you'll find many sites that are guides to places where gays meet up to have sex in public.

Go ahead, search for gay crusing areas in your city. If you don't believe it, go check out an area indicated for yourself. Look for men sitting in cars by themselves.

The liberals can't deny everything I've just said is a fact and real.

So, how many gay crusing areas are in your neighborhoods, towns, and cities?

Are any of the parks places you take your kids or let them go off to play alone?

How come there aren't similar areas for straight people to meet up and have sex in public? What's the difference between homosexuals and straights that accounts for this behavior variation?

Any gays on here care to be honest and open and explain to the rest of us more in depth how these gay cruising areas work?
No, thanks.

Most of us on here have lives thank you.

Old 11-06-2011, 11:11 PM

11,531 posts, read 10,286,380 times
Quote:
Then I also thought how shocked folks would be if they could really see how widespread gays having sex in parks is. I've seen a lot of stuff most people haven't had the pleasure,
Freudian slip. You were so shocked by it that you had to return night after painful night to endure such pleasu.. I mean shock.

Old 11-06-2011, 11:13 PM

3,565 posts, read 7,974,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vamos View Post
I have no idea why being homosexual and hooking up should be any different than being heterosexual and hooking up.
I've got news for you, straight people do not have a widespread network of parks and restrooms to cruise, meet, and have sex in public places with strangers. You don't get it. Either that or you're not being intellectually honest.

Old 11-06-2011, 11:24 PM

Quote:
I've got news for you, straight people do not have a widespread network of parks and restrooms to cruise, meet, and have sex in public places with strangers. You don't get it. Either that or you're not being intellectually honest.
No, I don't get why you are concerned with it. Heterosexuals go to places where they can find people of the opposite sex. Homosexuals go to places where they can find people of the same sex.

Since one group is a rather small minority, it behooves them to share where they can meet like-minded individuals. Sort of like cyclists, motorcycle-riders, model train collectors, hikers, etc.

If I want to find fellow bicycle riders, I don't just stand on a street corner and wait for one to come by. Instead, I go to a forum or a website and find out where others are meeting in my area - because, you know, I am looking for others like me. Then I go there - and hook up with them. Heck, we might even ride our bikes spontaneously! In public!

I will happily grant you that there is a Gay Cotton Pickin' Fair. I am still looking for a Straight one...

Official Site of The Cotton Pickin' Fair: A Southeast Tourism Society Top 20 Event, Nationally acclaimed as one of the Top Ten Festivals in America

Old 11-06-2011, 11:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
Freudian slip. You were so shocked by it that you had to return night after painful night to endure such pleasu.. I mean shock.
I don't think so. He knows quite well what he likes - hence the fascination with the topic.

Old 11-06-2011, 11:31 PM

8,289 posts, read 13,559,257 times
Quote:
Because I was thinking about HIV/AIDS, promiscuity and such in another thread, and then realized how most folks would be shocked at the reality of how many folks with HIV we actually rub shoulders with on a daily basis and how casual and densisitized the gay community is in regard to the said disease. Then I also thought how shocked folks would be if they could really see how widespread gays having sex in parks is. So I've found something liberals can't really deny - being that everybody here can search Google and see for themselves. I've seen a lot of stuff most people haven't had the pleasure, not just in regard to gays, but also in regard to ghetto and black neighborhoods. And I've come to the conclusion that most folks would be absolutely shocked if they could see what I've witnessed.
Geez a homphobe and a racist! I guess no "straight" conservative people get STDs huh?
By the way I would be more afraid of being in a school with snotty nosed kids who spread germs like a petri dish than rubbing up against a gay person with HIV.
Educate yourself before spewing such nonsense!

Old 11-06-2011, 11:36 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,444,381 times
Quote:
I'm not sure people know how incredibly wide-spread "gay cruising areas" are, where gays go to have sex in public, which is often parks.

CruisingGays - Gay Hotels, Bars,Saunas, Parties with comments, photos, videos and map.

This is the most elaborate website I could find via Googe with a quick search, but search Google using different combinations of relevant words and you'll find many sites that are guides to places where gays meet up to have sex in public.

Go ahead, search for gay crusing areas in your city. If you don't believe it, go check out an area indicated for yourself. Look for men sitting in cars by themselves.

The liberals can't deny everything I've just said is a fact and real.

So, how many gay crusing areas are in your neighborhoods, towns, and cities?

Are any of the parks places you take your kids or let them go off to play alone?

How come there aren't similar areas for straight people to meet up and have sex in public? What's the difference between homosexuals and straights that accounts for this behavior variation?

Any gays on here care to be honest and open and explain to the rest of us more in depth how these gay cruising areas work?
It looks from this and other threads like you're really obsessed with homosexuality and have heavily researched these "gay cruising areas".... hmmmmmm. Yes, I'm sure you were "shocked" by what you saw.

Old 11-06-2011, 11:42 PM

2,314 posts, read 4,796,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
Shhh.... your blowing his cover!!!!

Old 11-06-2011, 11:46 PM

11,531 posts, read 10,286,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nafster View Post
shhh.... Your blowing his cover!!!!
lmfao
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.