Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-15-2011, 07:21 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,219,774 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophiasmommy View Post
All we heard from Neo Progs is that Tea Partiers must be racist since there were only a handful of black people at each rally. Yet, at these Flea Bag rallies, I hardly see any black faces at all. So, why the double standard? Why aren't the fleabaggers being called racist?
OK, I'll play the "Let's Beat the Dead Horse Some More".

A. The Tea party is a "Party", they elected politicians on their platform, they organized as an entity of "think alikes".

B. Now ( read slowly) the protesters had a protest.

It was open to the public.

It was NOT a club or a political party, or a group of people who all thought alike.

It was a protest OPEN to ANYONE who wanted to protest.

There were no rules about who could protest.

People protested for different reasons.

It was a PUBLIC protest, NOT a Political party.

There were protest in about 130 cities across America....not every protester was photographed and documented or counted.

It was a PUBLIC protest.....anyone could protest.

Do you GET IT???????????

(CAN you get it?)

PS: If ya don't like it call Affirmative Action !!! LOLOLOL!!!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-15-2011, 07:32 AM

1,161 posts, read 1,866,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
OK, I'll play the "Let's Beat the Dead Horse Some More".

A. The Tea party is a "Party", they elected politicians on their platform, they organized as an entity of "think alikes".

B. Now ( read slowly) the protesters had a protest.

It was open to the public.

It was NOT a club or a political party, or a group of people who all thought alike.

It was a protest OPEN to ANYONE who wanted to protest.

There were no rules about who could protest.

People protested for different reasons.

It was a PUBLIC protest, NOT a Political party.

There were protest in about 130 cities across America....not every protester was photographed and documented or counted.

It was a PUBLIC protest.....anyone could protest.

Do you GET IT???????????

(CAN you get it?)

PS: If ya don't like it call Affirmative Action !!! LOLOLOL!!!!!!
Wow, thanks Capt. Revisionist!

No - the Tea Party events were open to all - another epic fail!

It is a legitimate question - where are all the minorities at these (cough, cough) "Protests"???

That white hood a little snug on you???

Old 10-15-2011, 07:38 AM

629 posts, read 774,922 times
The media, attacked the T party as racist and praises the scumbags as saviors

Old 10-15-2011, 07:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cougfan View Post
Wow, thanks Capt. Revisionist!

No - the Tea Party events were open to all - another epic fail!

It is a legitimate question - where are all the minorities at these (cough, cough) "Protests"???

That white hood a little snug on you???
Oh, I'm so sorry you didn't read slowly enough!

I NEVER said that TeaBag events weren't open to the public. Your LIE.

Here is what I posted:""A. The Tea party is a "Party", they elected politicians on their platform, they organized as an entity of "think alikes".""

SEE! NOwhere do I say the EVENTS weren't open to all.

I can see you'll never understand big words like Open to the Public", Anyone can Protest"....so I give up on you.

And your ridiculous crack about a white hood is too juvenile! Nothing in my post would lead to your insinuating I'm racist...except fear and/or ignorance...which is it?

Old 10-15-2011, 07:43 AM

629 posts, read 774,922 times
the scumbaggers protest is not open to me. Their platform is stupidity

Old 10-15-2011, 07:57 AM

14,292 posts, read 9,715,633 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophiasmommy View Post
All we heard from Neo Progs is that Tea Partiers must be racist since there were only a handful of black people at each rally. Yet, at these Flea Bag rallies, I hardly see any black faces at all. So, why the double standard? Why aren't the fleabaggers being called racist?
I even saw a YouTube video, where all these white Fleabaggers refused to let black, civil rights hero, Rep. John Lewis, speak at the rally. Not a peep out of the lefties about racism.

Old 10-15-2011, 08:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OICU812 View Post
I even saw a YouTube video, where all these white Fleabaggers refused to let black, civil rights hero, Rep. John Lewis, speak at the rally. Not a peep out of the lefties about racism.
There ya go...PLAYING THE RACE CARD! Bringing up race!

Maybe those particular protesters didn't like Lewis's message...but you wouldn't consider that...it's all about race to you!

AGAIN! There were protests in about ONE HUNDRED AND THIRTY cities across America..(that is a LOT of diverse people!)....have you covered them all? REALLY! WOW! YOU know what happened at ALL the protests! Amazing!

Old 10-15-2011, 09:25 AM

4,367 posts, read 3,498,570 times
Quote:
here ya go...PLAYING THE RACE CARD! Bringing up race!

Maybe those particular protesters didn't like Lewis's message...but you wouldn't consider that...it's all about race to you!

AGAIN! There were protests in about ONE HUNDRED AND THIRTY cities across America..(that is a LOT of diverse people!)....have you covered them all? REALLY! WOW! YOU know what happened at ALL the protests! Amazing!
Just applying the same criteria that was applied to the tea party.

Old 10-15-2011, 09:27 AM

2,095 posts, read 2,589,659 times
What the heck is a neo-prog...seriously?

Old 10-15-2011, 09:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightflight View Post
Just applying the same criteria that was applied to the tea party.
Why?

One has nothing to do with the other.

It does appears that Teabaggers have a guilty conscience because they are trying so desperately , and stupidly, to compare the Tea PARTY with protests across America....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies