Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-01-2011, 11:02 PM

26,210 posts, read 19,688,092 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinylly View Post
This is probably just a rumor form the political websites but it is rumored that Comrade Barrack Houssain bin o'Bummer may not seek re-election. It seems the d'RAT party feels that he has screwed up things so much that he is un-electable. The perpose of the party is to win the election by any means possable. They are even thinking of delaying the elections until the economy improves. It seems, they think they can do that. All the Comrade has to do is declare a National Emergency.
Delaying the election or advising the Comrade not to seek re-election is their only choice. I wonder if they are planning on putting Hillary Clinton on the ballet or Joe Biden.
You need to go back to 6th grade English class, maybe the 4th time will be a charm.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-01-2011, 11:58 PM

4,050 posts, read 3,981,913 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by muleskinner View Post
Beck?Is that you?
No, it's a dumbass!!!

Old 10-02-2011, 12:34 AM

15,087 posts, read 13,542,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinylly View Post
This is probably just a rumor form the political websites but it is rumored that Comrade Barrack Houssain bin o'Bummer may not seek re-election. It seems the d'RAT party feels that he has screwed up things so much that he is un-electable. The perpose of the party is to win the election by any means possable. They are even thinking of delaying the elections until the economy improves. It seems, they think they can do that. All the Comrade has to do is declare a National Emergency.
Delaying the election or advising the Comrade not to seek re-election is their only choice. I wonder if they are planning on putting Hillary Clinton on the ballet or Joe Biden.
They're going to put Hillary Clinton on the ballet? Does she dance a good pas de deux? Get some real English skills, then work on some rational thinking - oh, and drop all of the juvenile "o'bummer" and "d'RAT" nonsense - and maybe some day we might actually have a sensible conversation.

Old 10-02-2011, 12:35 AM

1,474 posts, read 2,929,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I think I put up an article today that suggests that Bubba is trying to get Obama to not run and the announcement should be made in January. Of course, anybody knows what Bubba had in mind. He is bound and determined to get old Thunder Thighs back in the White House.

I believe that Bubba is smart enough to work this one around and then we would have a shot at the first woman. That may well work for THEM and the Clintons would be very happy.
I am surprised that someone of your age would resort to this sort of name calling. I expect it from children but a retired man?

Old 10-02-2011, 12:45 AM

306 posts, read 357,352 times
Default Wwjt?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jillz View Post
I am surprised that someone of your age would resort to this sort of name calling. I expect it from children but a retired man?
Isn't that tragic when someone so old (Roy is what, 79? 80?) resorts to such nastiness? The average life span of an adult male in the US is 75. Can you imagine how awful it would be to have such negative nastiness be your legacy if you're called home to Glory after writing such nonsense?

Lordy Lordy!

What would Jesus think?

Old 10-02-2011, 06:31 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,437,049 times
Default Comrade o'Bummer

The first two words of the title were all I needed to see that this is a troll thread.

Old 10-02-2011, 06:47 AM

11,078 posts, read 15,166,446 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Defeated? By who? The Republican candidates are like a creepy, carnival freak show.

Old 10-02-2011, 07:51 AM

1,599 posts, read 3,151,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
Then link to the websites. Personally I think it's just a figment of your imagination.
I think 'Roysoldboy' just provided us with a website. I suggest you read it.

Old 10-02-2011, 08:02 AM

46,679 posts, read 27,527,689 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jillz View Post
And you are not going to say anything about this..

Quote:
Originally Posted by reconmark View Post
No, it's a dumbass!!!

Old 10-02-2011, 08:07 AM
LML

7,100 posts, read 9,159,480 times
You know, I ALWAYS take seriously post on here that are filled with childish name calling, wishful thinking portrayed as fact, and misspellings. (That is actually sarcasm. Since telling fact from fantasy seems to be a problem I thought I'd better point that out.)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies