Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-01-2011, 08:37 PM

18,247 posts, read 22,636,498 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by freightshaker View Post
I sincerely hope Obama does not step aside. He is very vulnerable and could easily be defeated. A different candidate would change everything.
Defeated? By who? The Republican candidates are like a creepy, carnival freak show.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-01-2011, 08:43 PM

15,443 posts, read 21,493,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I think I put up an article today that suggests that Bubba is trying to get Obama to not run and the announcement should be made in January. Of course, anybody knows what Bubba had in mind. He is bound and determined to get old Thunder Thighs back in the White House.
Lol! Thunder thighs! I hadn't heard that one in a while.

President Thunder Thighs and First Lady Bubba. Now that should bring us international respect.

Old 10-01-2011, 08:58 PM

9,496 posts, read 12,995,104 times
Default Sad but true....

Oh I doubt we'll have THAT again, at least not in the reasonably foreseeable future! Too much past Bush-Christian-driven adventurism and current Orwellian-Obamanistics in our history.

We really need to pull in our horns, put China in it's place, ramp up our military's equipment quality and readiness, (but pull our boyz and girlz outa nearly everywhere...) become a tad bit isolationistic/nationalistic, and work on our own internal problems for a while, don'tcha think?

Old 10-01-2011, 09:21 PM

2,075 posts, read 2,147,116 times
Quote:
I think I put up an article today that suggests that Bubba is trying to get Obama to not run and the announcement should be made in January. Of course, anybody knows what Bubba had in mind. He is bound and determined to get old Thunder Thighs back in the White House.

I believe that Bubba is smart enough to work this one around and then we would have a shot at the first woman. That may well work for THEM and the Clintons would be very happy.
Oh no, you aren't possibly suggesting a return of
the Clinton cartel. are you ? Ole b.j. Clinton would
just run the White House by proxy if Hillary won.
Just the thought of that has me rolling around on
the floor laughing.

Old 10-01-2011, 09:56 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,415,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by High_Plains_Retired View Post
Lol! Thunder thighs! I hadn't heard that one in a while.

President Thunder Thighs and First Lady Bubba. Now that should bring us international respect.
How about Kankel Monster? That is one that isn't around much since 2008 either.

Old 10-01-2011, 09:59 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,415,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjwebbster View Post
Oh no, you aren't possibly suggesting a return of
the Clinton cartel. are you ? Ole b.j. Clinton would
just run the White House by proxy if Hillary won.
Just the thought of that has me rolling around on
the floor laughing.
Try this link to see what could easily happen with someone who knows politics as well as Old Bill does. He can work things that people don't even see coming till they hit them. Ask old Ron Brown about that. Well maybe that would be hard to do since Brown has been dead over 10 years.

Here is the link.

What Is Bill Clinton up to? – Patriot Update

Old 10-01-2011, 10:32 PM

20,868 posts, read 23,680,301 times
Quote:

I believe that Bubba is smart enough to work this one around and then we would have a shot at the first woman. That may well work for THEM and the Clintons would be very happy.
Nice name calling, I though you said the right doesn't call people nasty names?

Old 10-01-2011, 10:40 PM

10,420 posts, read 10,886,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by High_Plains_Retired View Post
I really think Obama will hold his own. Conservatives are still flitting around like mosquitoes between an ultraviolet light and a back yard full of BBQ'ers.
Yep...we kneed 4 more years....of his brilliant leadership....adios USA.

Old 10-01-2011, 10:48 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,243,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinylly View Post
This is probably just a rumor form the political websites but it is rumored that Comrade Barrack Houssain bin o'Bummer may not seek re-election<snip>
Then link to the websites. Personally I think it's just a figment of your imagination.

Old 10-01-2011, 10:54 PM

306 posts, read 356,728 times
Default LOL! Mission Accomplished!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinylly View Post
This is probably just a rumor form the political websites but it is rumored that Comrade Barrack Houssain bin o'Bummer may not seek re-election. It seems the d'RAT party feels that he has screwed up things so much that he is un-electable. The perpose of the party is to win the election by any means possable. They are even thinking of delaying the elections until the economy improves. It seems, they think they can do that. All the Comrade has to do is declare a National Emergency.
Delaying the election or advising the Comrade not to seek re-election is their only choice. I wonder if they are planning on putting Hillary Clinton on the ballet or Joe Biden.
You're just a troll looking to get people to respond to your post ... right?

And you can count me as one of the idiots who took the bait (LOL)

I responded but only to tell you that people who are smarter than you know what you're doing!

But keep on doing what you do! We need a laugh!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies