Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-23-2011, 05:23 PM

9,848 posts, read 8,290,168 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunks_galore View Post
No, he is incorrect. Riots would be devastating for Obama. This is baseless fearmongering by one of the nation's most practiced propagandists. Don't bother trying to respond to me with some retort about Obama, I don't like him either. They are two sides of the same coin. All rhetoric, no substance. Substance abuse maybe, but that's another story.
That is not true, we had Union riots in Wisconsin and the Democrat base wet themselves overjoyed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-23-2011, 05:33 PM

662 posts, read 1,451,892 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
That is not true, we had Union riots in Wisconsin and the Democrat base wet themselves overjoyed.
What happened in Wisconsin was not riots. These were peaceful, legal assemblies.

Old 09-23-2011, 05:35 PM

6,233 posts, read 9,488,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by All American NYC View Post
More on this story below:

Is Limbaugh right?
Rush Limbaugh is a right wing blowhard. He simply hates Obama, pure and simple. He has no credibility. Pay him no mind.

Old 09-23-2011, 07:00 PM

17,815 posts, read 25,661,603 times
I can't stand Limbaugh and am hardly right wing.

Is it out of the realm that you will see riots in America, yes it is quite possible.

You have people who have exhausted their UE benefits.

In my area there have 3 bank robberies done by people with no criminal past, two of them were out of work and behind on their mortgages.

I hope it doesn't happen, but things are not getting better.

Old 09-23-2011, 07:11 PM

30,085 posts, read 18,698,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by All American NYC View Post
More on this story below:

Is Limbaugh right?

I really think that Obama is that crazy and is a true Sol Illinsky pupil. These far leftists actually think along the lines of Lenin and believe that they can create a perfect society from chaos. Talk with any leftist and you will hear the same insane rhetoric. That is what makes these people very dangerous, as they have not learned anything from history.

Old 09-23-2011, 07:39 PM

2,557 posts, read 5,865,272 times
BO wants Class Warfare.

Old 09-24-2011, 08:34 AM

662 posts, read 1,451,892 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
I really think that Obama is that crazy and is a true Sol Illinsky pupil. These far leftists actually think along the lines of Lenin and believe that they can create a perfect society from chaos. Talk with any leftist and you will hear the same insane rhetoric. That is what makes these people very dangerous, as they have not learned anything from history.

Talk about hyperbole, unreality and paranoia. If you think Obama, the man who has Tim Geitner at his side, the man who caved in to the Republicans about healthcare and gave the insurance companies a big, sugar-coated present rather than giving the American people universal healthcare;if you think he is a far leftist, than you need a lesson in history. Obama is very centrist, but I guess the right is getting so far right that Ronald Reagan, the person whom they idolize wouldn't even get elected today.

Old 09-24-2011, 08:36 AM

38,496 posts, read 25,849,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
Communists love a good crisis to move a population toward their control in the name of social and economic fairness.
Rush is right IMO.
Hey McCarthy! Who created a bigger crisis in our country than Bush and his wall street cronies?

Old 09-24-2011, 08:37 AM

38,496 posts, read 25,849,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamofmonterey View Post
Id love for these wage earner far right people to drive on A1A in Palm Beach on the water near Inlet Dr. and see how Oxycontin Rush has the last laugh on those who still work for a living and abide by his talk radio pablum.

And pay to view his website!

Old 09-24-2011, 09:03 AM

19,792 posts, read 13,967,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speleothem View Post
Eloquent? Really?
I thought they were incredibly dumb.

It really bothers you what Rush drives?
What bothers me is someone who showers himself in luxuries, like seven $500,000 Maybach cars, and an enormous mansion, then complains that we're too generous to the poor and we tax him too much. It's incredible ingratitude to a nation where a college-dropout drug addict had the opportunity to accumulate that kind of wealth.

I don't begrudge Rush for having what he has, he just has no cause to complain.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies