Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-12-2011, 11:30 AM

31,767 posts, read 28,853,731 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rggr View Post
I answered it. Given that my response was in the context of a wish to have them arrested, I'll ask why do you think they should be arrested?
Did you read my post?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
why should we tolerate the tea party? perhaps because they want to force the federal government to spend less money, and actually operate with in its constitutional confines? why should we tolerate thugish organizations like seiu and acorn?
No, not everybody has to tolerate the stupidity in the name of "patriotism".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-12-2011, 12:42 PM

10,545 posts, read 13,599,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EinsteinsGhost View Post
Did you read my post?
Sure did, but since you wanted to play games with my posts, I thought I could play with yours too.

Old 08-12-2011, 12:43 PM

31,767 posts, read 28,853,731 times
Quote:
Sure did, but since you wanted to play games with my posts, I thought I could play with yours too.
Then you should have, a long time ago. Don't worry, you still can... Try it.

But don't hate being questioned for the premise of your post. Trust me, I won't.

Old 08-12-2011, 12:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EinsteinsGhost View Post
Then you should have, a long time ago. Don't worry, you still can... Try it.

But don't hate being questioned for the premise of your post. Trust me, I won't.

I have no problem being questioned on the premise. I don't want the premise twisted. I suggested that wanting people arrested for a different opinion didn't seem very tolerant which was surprising from those that preach tolerance. Would you agree?

Old 08-12-2011, 12:54 PM

16,545 posts, read 13,472,051 times
Quote:

I have no problem being questioned on the premise. I don't want the premise twisted. I suggested that wanting people arrested for a different opinion didn't seem very tolerant which was surprising from those that preach tolerance. Would you agree?
Marxists and Communists are well known for rounding up and exterminating the opposition.

Old 08-12-2011, 12:54 PM

24,832 posts, read 37,384,529 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bostonian123 View Post
The Tea Party is clearly an organized mafia that was founded to commit acts of political terrorism against our country.

Their members have admitted many times that they want to harm our President and government officials. There is evidence that they intend to wage war against the United State and to overthrow the Constitution and our elected government.

I would like to ask any lawyers here on CD if it would be Constitutional to use RICO to arrest and prosecute the Tea Party leaders.
If you feel the strongly, why not go after the Tea Party yourself in a civil action???

Old 08-12-2011, 12:56 PM

8,560 posts, read 11,227,069 times
Quote:
Spoiler
The Tea Party is clearly an organized mafia that was founded to commit acts of political terrorism against our country.

Their members have admitted many times that they want to harm our President and government officials. There is evidence that they intend to wage war against the United State and to overthrow the Constitution and our elected government.

I would like to ask any lawyers here on CD if it would be Constitutional to use RICO to arrest and prosecute the Tea Party leaders.
I think any lawyers here on CD would prefer to have links to support your accusations rather than make hypothetical judgements based on things you just make up.

Be sure to include the links showing those were actually union goons who were guilty of your accusations rather than old wrinkled white haired tea bagging idiots.

Last edited by Willsson; 08-12-2011 at 01:20 PM..

Old 08-12-2011, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
Marxists and Communists are well known for rounding up and exterminating the opposition.
Indeed.

Old 08-12-2011, 01:18 PM

12,867 posts, read 14,933,198 times
i have a question. can obama be prosecuted for war crimes?

168 Children Murdered By US Drones « Antiwar.com Blog

you want to talk about terrorism to the US?

what about losing our AAA rating?

what about devaluing our currency?

what about letting an international banking cartel have unlimited control of our currency, and being able to HIDE what they do?

what about backing israel while they build YET MORE SETTLEMENTS. if that isn't incendiary, i don't know what is:

Israel Slaps U.S. in the Face Again | The National Interest Blog

what about flat out lying about the actual purpose of the bank bailout money?

what about flat out lying about the actual purpose of the stimulus? (what shovel ready jobs?)

what about forming a freaking "supercommittee"?

what about MANDATORY health insurance whether you want it or not.

what about having senators openly say that we aren't going to like the patriot act when we find out what is in it?

what about a congress that says let's pass the bill so we can all see what is in it?

what happened to our freedoms, and i ask who are the REAL racketeers?

don't tell me we need to go after the one group which is trying to get some accountability for an OUT OF CONTROL congress and presidency.

Last edited by floridasandy; 08-12-2011 at 01:34 PM..

Old 08-12-2011, 01:19 PM

8,145 posts, read 6,541,243 times
Quote:

Please dont tease me like that. Have you been recording my dreams.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies