Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-20-2011, 10:45 AM

41,457 posts, read 60,128,238 times

Advertisements

I would tell them that incidental radiation would make them dream up conspiracies.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-20-2011, 10:48 AM

566 posts, read 1,114,925 times
Even this loony is talking about it:
Quote:
Q: Let me ask you specifically about last week's scare here in Washington, and what we might have learned from how prepared we are to deal with that (inaudible), at B'nai Brith.
A: Well, it points out the nature of the threat. It turned out to be a false threat under the circumstances. But as we've learned in the intelligence community, we had something called -- and we have James Woolsey here to perhaps even address this question about phantom moles. The mere fear that there is a mole within an agency can set off a chain reaction and a hunt for that particular mole which can paralyze the agency for weeks and months and years even, in a search. The same thing is true about just the false scare of a threat of using some kind of a chemical weapon or a biological one. There are some reports, for example, that some countries have been trying to construct something like an Ebola Virus, and that would be a very dangerous phenomenon, to say the least. Alvin Toeffler has written about this in terms of some scientists in their laboratories trying to devise certain types of pathogens that would be ethnic specific so that they could just eliminate certain ethnic groups and races; and others are designing some sort of engineering, some sort of insects that can destroy specific crops. Others are engaging even in an eco- type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves.
So there are plenty of ingenious minds out there that are at work finding ways in which they can wreak terror upon other nations. It's real, and that's the reason why we have to intensify our efforts, and that's why this is so important.
Some William Cohen nut said that. I hope he was wearing his little hat. HAHHHAAAHHAA what a goof ball. Alter the climate. Right. Whatever.
Defense.gov News Transcript: DoD News Briefing: Secretary of Defense William S. Cohen

Old 06-20-2011, 10:49 AM

19,226 posts, read 15,408,877 times
HAARP needs to be FOIA'D in the worst way.

Old 06-20-2011, 10:54 AM

41,457 posts, read 60,128,238 times
What does the Hairy American Associan of Retired People have to do with this?

Old 06-21-2011, 12:33 PM

19,226 posts, read 15,408,877 times
"3. In 1905 a patent was registered for an ionospheric heater, and in the "International Geophysical Year, 1958, the US proudly proclaimed it had caused a nuclear explosion in the ionosphere. 4. Subsequently HAARP was built, reportedly by Raytheon, and now is run by the US Air Force. It is located in Alaska and has been implicated in weather war."

Delenda Est Cabal * Part 3: Dismantle HAARP Immediately!

Old 06-22-2011, 05:33 PM

Hey Ergo - not sure if you have these two items, but I thought I would post them for ya!!

http://foia.abovetopsecret.com/ultim...plications.pdf

http://www.ursi.org/Proceedings/Proc...pers/p0936.pdf

In this article (that Cohen dude is mentioned again) information that "HAARP can also create a column-shaped hole with a diameter of 30 miles that rises a couple of hundred kilometers through the atmosphere" I did not write this piece. I found it. That's all. Just located it and here it is...http://presscore.ca/2011/?p=2730 (broken link)

and...have you ever seen these? http://www.youtube.com/user/dutchsin.../0/tlvQu1bXZRE he shows the outer edges of the rings of the columns that are made by haarp
and here is one that shows CHEMTRAILS near CA: http://www.youtube.com/user/dutchsin.../2/tJH6N7bL6g4
but I am sure there is an explanation as to why there is a grid pattern of thin little "clouds" in the water west of CA. I am sure. But to me, it looks like those lines I see in MY skies every day now. Lines and Lines and more Lines...

Last edited by hellothereIN; 06-22-2011 at 06:02 PM..

Old 06-22-2011, 06:09 PM

23,405 posts, read 37,235,367 times
Did anyone bother to disabuse the OP of her notion that miso is a vegetable?
I wont bother to comment on the rest of her statements.

Old 06-24-2011, 11:30 AM

Some of the research from 1996 by HAARP. Interesting and totally confusing!

http://www.dtic.mil/cgi-bin/GetTRDoc...c=GetTRDoc.pdf

Old 06-25-2011, 06:14 AM

5,346 posts, read 4,070,665 times
These stories were in mainstream media but not any more...

First, more than 1,000 dead birds fell out of the sky in Arkansas. Then, an estimated 100,000 fish washed up dead on the shore of the Arkansas River.

We don't know what exactly caused the bird and fish die-offs. But we do know that usually, these seemingly mysterious animal die-offs can be explained after science, zoology and environmental experts take a closer look.

A Lot of Birds and Fish Found Dead in Arkansas; 5 Other Animal Die-Offs

80,000 to 100,000 dead fish.

The mass kill occurred just one day before thousands of blackbirds dropped dead from the sky in Beebe, Ark., which is 125 miles away.

Up to 100,000 dead fish on Ark. River - US news - Environment - msnbc.com

Up to 100,000 fish found dead along Arkansas River

Thousands of dead birds and fish in Arkansas leave many scratching heads - Yahoo! News (http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_thelookout/20110103/ts_yblog_thelookout/massive-bird-fish-kills-in-arkansas-leave-many-scratching-heads - broken link)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies