Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-11-2011, 03:34 PM

590 posts, read 759,908 times

Advertisements

The hoaxes are only going to become more common in the future. There is a declining White population, which means that white racism itself is declining along with the White population...Yet there are thousands of orginizations out there that live on the basis of "white people discriminate me".

They will need something to justify their existence. Hoaxes fullfill that [just dont get caught].

Old 05-11-2011, 04:05 PM

9,727 posts, read 9,766,168 times
He could not help but lie. He has probably been doing it since he learned to crawl.

Old 05-11-2011, 06:16 PM

56,966 posts, read 35,342,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
Nothing was done and he got to graduate. But he sure did a number on his peers. They may now always view cries of racism with a questioning of it's validity.

Cry "wolf" enough times and people stop believing that there may be a wolf and soon don't believe the cries anymore.
I can't speak for others...just myself.

And if i'm truly a victim of racism, i don't give a damn whether or not folks believe it. But it will not be swept under the rug regardless. That's all i'm saying.

Otherwise, you're right. He should've been dealt with for lying. Of course, i can find examples of crying wolf by white folks too. The girl who threw acid on her own face is one of the latest examples of that. This stuff can go both ways.

Old 05-12-2011, 08:51 AM

590 posts, read 759,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
I can't speak for others...just myself.

And if i'm truly a victim of racism, i don't give a damn whether or not folks believe it. But it will not be swept under the rug regardless. That's all i'm saying.

Otherwise, you're right. He should've been dealt with for lying. Of course, i can find examples of crying wolf by white folks too. The girl who threw acid on her own face is one of the latest examples of that. This stuff can go both ways.
The people who do it need mental help in most cases. But its nothing new, history is full of it. The Germans made up a hoax attack and claimed Polish men were killing German soldiers on their border, it was a excuse to invade Poland. The Muslims in Egypt right now today, are making up lies and saying Coptic Christians are murdering muslim girls [ even though it is proven wrong]. Due to that there were 12 Coptics killed in the last two weeks and 3 Churches torched in Egypt. Hoaxes are enough to rile up the population in some cases [like Egypt], thats the goal of hoaxes afterall.

As far as the guy in this case goes, if he were white he would be seen as a KKK/Nazi or worse I bet. Usually the lonewolf hoaxers such as this guy are the ones who are are racist/have the problem.

And when you get down to it, Hoaxers really are as bad as outright racists in the longrun. Since they do the same thing that racists want - which is to cause anger and division amongst people. Before this man was proven to be a lier, I bet the black people on Campus were angry towards white people - which caused white people on Campus to get mad at the blacks since they didn't do anything to them...Not good. He created alot of racial tension for nothing. The Hoaxer deserves a week in jail atleast.

Last edited by jonaos; 05-12-2011 at 09:01 AM..

Old 05-12-2011, 09:05 AM

39,951 posts, read 26,689,190 times
Johnathan Perkins...remember the name. I see him as a rising star in the Democratic party in the not-too-distant future.

Old 05-12-2011, 10:20 AM

6,391 posts, read 5,184,318 times
Default not really.

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
You're mistaken.

If i'm ever a "true victim" of authentic racism, you can damn sure believe that it won't be ignored and dismissed. If nothing is done about it, then I'LL take care of it. But it will be dealt with despite any skepticism.

You're right. This incident is a bad deal and never should've happened. And the man should be dealt with harshly to the extent that it's possible.
I don't believe the author was mistaken.

Even you if you consider what was said by the OP will realize the honesty of the statement. One can only cry wolf so many times before they are not believed. The cry of "Racism" is being used for so many non racist things, and in this case, a total fabrication, that it is going to get to the point that the cry of racism, will result into an investigation of the person making the claim, before investigating the claim itself.

It hurts those who are mostly likely to suffer the problem in the first place.

In closing, considering your comment, it WOULD affect you, even if you have to "take care of it yourself".

Old 05-12-2011, 10:23 AM

68,401 posts, read 54,685,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by renault View Post
"Could Johnathan Perkins suffer from some mental health issue that caused him to act in this way?"
Yes, it does appear he suffers from mental illness: it's called liberalism and its culture of perpetual victimhood and sense of entitlement.

A Law Student Plays the Race Card — and Gets Busted, Big Time

What progressives don't realize is that the more they "cry wolf" and create these phony racial hoaxes in order to blame white people/christians/tea party/palin for the world's problems, the more true victims of authentic racism will be ignored and dismissed and judged with skepticism.
YEP! Let's paint everyone with the same brush!

I'm looking at ol' Newtie boy, I guess all conservatives are adulterous little weasels, eh?

Old 05-12-2011, 01:42 PM

24,620 posts, read 19,266,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by renault View Post
"Could Johnathan Perkins suffer from some mental health issue that caused him to act in this way?"
Yes, it does appear he suffers from mental illness: it's called liberalism and its culture of perpetual victimhood and sense of entitlement.

A Law Student Plays the Race Card — and Gets Busted, Big Time

What progressives don't realize is that the more they "cry wolf" and create these phony racial hoaxes in order to blame white people/christians/tea party/palin for the world's problems, the more true victims of authentic racism will be ignored and dismissed and judged with skepticism.
Liberals are dumber than paper plates.

It's been a few years, but right around the 2004 election here at the University of Cincinnati the liberals broke into the office and spray painted racial epithets on the walls and destroyed some of the office equipment, then they blamed the Campus Republicans.

How do we know?

They forgot to disconnect the interior and exterior security cameras.

How stupid can one be?

Anyway, that was a conspiracy, planned and implemented on 23 college campuses around the country.

They broke into the offices of the College Democrats, Black Student Union (which discriminates against the real African-Americans -- those who are really from Africa) and Students for Kerry and other such offices and destroyed them, then tried to blame it on the conservative or Republican groups on campus.

Epic failure.

The lot of them were arrested and convicted, and many expelled from campus.

Old 05-19-2011, 12:42 PM

7,006 posts, read 7,016,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonaos View Post
And when you get down to it, Hoaxers really are as bad as outright racists in the longrun. Since they do the same thing that racists want - which is to cause anger and division amongst people. Before this man was proven to be a lier, I bet the black people on Campus were angry towards white people - which caused white people on Campus to get mad at the blacks since they didn't do anything to them...Not good. He created alot of racial tension for nothing.
The yellow journOlist mainstream media has been doing exactly this ever since Obama was elected. They found their new bread-and-butter: creating racial tension by accusing everybody who disagrees with them as racist, and painting all Tea Partiers/white people as secret Klansman just itching to "send the US back to the 'good old days'" when Democrat politicians ruled the Ku Klux Klan with an iron fist in the south.

And worst of all, many people actually buy this craziness. That's why every time I read or hear about some racial incident I always view it with a cynical eye because the liberal media would love nothing more than another race riot to break out so they can editorialized about the evils of the US for months and months.

I wish folks woud open their eyes and realize they're being played by the media every single day.

Old 05-19-2011, 02:26 PM

11,765 posts, read 14,728,196 times
I won't bother to dredge up a list of equally egregious lies, misrepresentations, and fabrications by conservatives, although I easily could if I wanted to.

No liberal will defend this conduct. It is reprehensible.

Assuming this guy is allowewd to graduate, which I would say is in serious doubt at this time, in order to be admitted to the Bar he will need to be approved by the character and fitness committee of whatever state he's applying to. This incident will seriously diminish his chances.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies