Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-10-2011, 08:10 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,687,227 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
I hope you realize that a "race" or skin color can't dominate a sport.

Sports are an individual effort, or a team effort, and that has nothing to do with melanin or the absence of melanin.

An individual can dominate, but never a "race" or skin color.
I get all that. I'm just going with the flow (of this stupid thread).

Old 05-10-2011, 08:31 PM

9,394 posts, read 15,706,032 times
lol thread is lol

Old 05-10-2011, 08:31 PM

24,446 posts, read 23,114,427 times
No, but the epitome of the baiter troll is found on CD.

Old 05-10-2011, 08:33 PM

66 posts, read 63,642 times
The black male epitomizes impulsive behavior, that's about it.

Old 05-10-2011, 08:34 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,392,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Island Trader View Post
Psh some of the most boring, traditional, stick in the mud, never change anything but their drawers I know are black men

Old 05-10-2011, 08:35 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,687,227 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalayjones View Post
psh some of the most boring, traditional, stick in the mud, never change anything but their drawers i know are black men
lol

Old 05-10-2011, 08:39 PM

3,127 posts, read 7,636,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorado0359 View Post
Recently, while watching a sports championship game on television, I became quite disturbed when the (white) announcer began rambling, on and on about how the (black) players on the floor were "Alpha males", superior, etc., The dude just kept going on and on and I couldn't believe the announcer made such a comment.

Afterwards, I began to ponder how black Africans slaves were brought to the Western world as slaves due of their brut strength, endurance, immunity to diseases etc.

Today, the black male dominates in many sports, such as track and field, football, and basketball. In body building, black body builders have held Mr. Universe/Mr America titles for a number of consecutive years. In boxing, black males such as Jack Johnson, Joe Lewis, Muhammad Ali, Tyson, etc., have dominated the sport.

In Rome, Italy there is a Statue of David, which supposedly represents the perfect male physique. Similarly, is it possible God created the black male as personification of perfected male masculinity?

This thread is a joke right?

Old 05-10-2011, 08:44 PM

665 posts, read 1,729,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Island Trader View Post
dude, you gotta get out more often

Old 05-10-2011, 10:52 PM

313 posts, read 285,087 times
Depends on what your definition of 'Masculinity' is.

Do you consider getting an education, working hard, taking care and providing for your family, masculine traits?

Or is complaining about your situation, not taking care of your family and starting fights to anyone who issues you a perceived slight your definition of masculine?

The problem with questions such as "Is group X more 'masculine' than group Y?" is you also open for questions such as "Is group Y more intelligent than group X?"

Old 05-10-2011, 10:52 PM

1,811 posts, read 1,212,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorado0359 View Post
Recently, while watching a sports championship game on television, I became quite disturbed when the (white) announcer began rambling, on and on about how the (black) players on the floor were "Alpha males", superior, etc., The dude just kept going on and on and I couldn't believe the announcer made such a comment.

Afterwards, I began to ponder how black Africans slaves were brought to the Western world as slaves due of their brut strength, endurance, immunity to diseases etc.

Today, the black male dominates in many sports, such as track and field, football, and basketball. In body building, black body builders have held Mr. Universe/Mr America titles for a number of consecutive years. In boxing, black males such as Jack Johnson, Joe Lewis, Muhammad Ali, Tyson, etc., have dominated the sport.

In Rome, Italy there is a Statue of David, which supposedly represents the perfect male physique. Similarly, is it possible God created the black male as personification of perfected male masculinity?
Perhaps. It is true that caucasians, and especially asians are known, quite properly, for higher-order intellects.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies