Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-25-2011, 01:59 PM

1,233 posts, read 1,222,531 times

Advertisements

Great thread.

Right up there with do Republicans prefer sex with dogs or eating them.

Not only is this a race bait thread, it is as clear to them as black and white.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-25-2011, 02:03 PM

5,960 posts, read 5,568,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
LMAO...It's telling that you talk about being killed.

What's that...self flattery? Now please tell me, why would we waste time killing you? Who are you that we should feel threatened enough to kill you?

So since you're so given to hyperbole, i'll change my language a bit (to lessen your fear...or ego!), i go places that you WON'T go and have no need to go.

That better?

In other words, i have interaction with my people...intimate interaction. I have an ear to how my people feel on certain issues. Do i or can i speak for all black people? No! Emphatically, no. But at least i'm in the room when the discussions are going on and not making opinions while being the person standing outside of the window looking in.

Not that you don't have a right to your opinions....mind you. You do. They're interesting too. But ultimately, inaccurate and uninformed.
Now that you've been called out you choose to "change your language a bit".

But the fact remains you wrote, "I go where you can't".

Are you saying that as an American, there are places in my own country that I can't go?

Or did you mean that my car does not have the ability to drive to certain locations because they only exist in an alternative universe?

What EXACTLY did you mean by "I go where you can't"?

Old 04-25-2011, 02:07 PM

Detroit,

You wrote:

Quote:
"None of us are stupid enough to believe that anything we say would influence you anyway."
But before that you wrote:

Quote:
Do i or can i speak for all black people? No! Emphatically, no.
Well, do you speak for all black people or not?

Old 04-25-2011, 02:09 PM

4,050 posts, read 3,974,784 times
Factsplease
LMAO at "nigras." Haven't heard that one in a while.

Listen at 1:04
He's tired of the nigras!!...lol!!!

YouTube - A Time for TEAHAD

Old 04-25-2011, 02:11 PM

12,669 posts, read 20,515,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by clb10 View Post

Are you saying that as an American, there are places in my own country that I can't go?

Or did you mean that my car does not have the ability to drive to certain locations because they only exist in an alternative universe?

they meant that you will probably be killed when you go to certain areas if you are not black! There are many areas in the Detroit area like this. Family members worked for the unions were white in the Detroit area and carried a gun for over 50 years.

Old 04-25-2011, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
they meant that you will probably be killed when you go to certain areas if you are not black! There are many areas in the Detroit area like this. Family members worked for the unions were white in the Detroit area and carried a gun for over 50 years.
Miborn, according to a certain poster on this thread, if you are not black, then you don't know what your talking about.

Old 04-25-2011, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Miborn, according to a certain poster on this thread, if you are not black, then you don't know what your talking about.
So sad for them! Because I grew up in Michigan and come from a long line of Democrats. Lived around Democrats and most of them are racist and have not much use for the black person. Except if they can gain something from them.

Old 04-25-2011, 02:26 PM

53,610 posts, read 35,402,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
Once again the tortuous logic of Republican bending the meaning of hate crimes and racism to such a point that they have absolutely no lexicological meaning.
sounds like someone already forgot about the NAACP screaming that a graduation card was 'racist' because it used the term 'black hole.'

Old 04-25-2011, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Factsplease View Post
And if you think that he'd stand with the Tea Party, you're delusional. Do you actually think he would've changed parties? Ted didn't.
Where did you get the TEA Party?
I did not know they were a Political party. When did this happen?
JFK would not be a Democrat of today! Period! His kind of Democrat has been hijacked there are only a few of them left and they do not control the Dem party the crazy Liberals do!

Old 04-25-2011, 04:24 PM

56,966 posts, read 35,398,478 times
Quote:

I was called out? Dude, i did you a courtesy by even responding to you. I didn't have to even answer that post, but i tried to clear things up for you a bit.

Fact remains (and you didn't dispute it because you know i'm right), i can roll in places that you neither won't or can't roll. I talk with people that tell me things that they wouldn't tell you. What information you can give on black community thought is halfass and informed ONLY through the few black associations you have, rumours, books, movies, TV, or talk radio. The firsthand info that one should have without talking out of a body orifice is info that you simply can't obtain without being in the community yourself.

Now if you wanna be all butthurt because for the first time in your life, you're being told this stuff, i'm sorry. But that's just the way it is. I wouldn't go around saying that this group or that group thinks a certain way if i wasn't a part of that group. I'm not THAT arrogant. I don't presume to know what communities that i'm locked out of happen to think on any given topic. I form opinions based on the little info i might have, but i know that i'm an outsider, and i act accordingly. But i certainly wouldn't use that "little info" and pretend to know more about that group than i actually know.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies