Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-07-2011, 12:36 PM

6,391 posts, read 5,169,562 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post
Ahh yes crazy bats*** conspiracy theories, made up stuff against actual factrs. I wonder was that the certificate that Orily Tatiz entered in court with documents that she called him a monkey??

Damn silly actual websites like fact check and actual certified and verified documents by actual Hawaii officials, its conspiracy time...
If you cared to read the first link it's a democrat that made the assertion.

There are too many indications that something is amiss for me to state with a certainty either way. I would like to believe he is a U.S. Citizen, But when his paternal grandmother, and half brother and sister all claim he was born in Kenya.

Unless you wish to call all of them liars....

Like I said, too many unanswered questions.

Old 04-07-2011, 12:38 PM

17,401 posts, read 11,980,893 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
I'm making fun of "The Donald", he is a bloody fool....
Ah yes, the liberal way. Nothing of substance to contribute, so they resort to name calling and mockery. Very adult.

Old 04-07-2011, 12:38 PM

1,777 posts, read 1,403,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
The sitting Democrat Governor tried to find it and couldn't.
False. Abercrombie said no such thing. Obama's original records are in archives. They're not missing. WND or whatever birther site you read has lied to you.

Quote:
And to boot, Hawaii is the only state, I believe, that you can get a COLB even if you weren't born there. Go figure.
How come you didn't post a link SourD? I thought you said it's a TOS violation not to do so!

Anyway, you omitted some very important information from your "belief."

Quote:
Okubo, who said that she gets weekly questions from Obama ‘Birthers’ that are “more like threats,” explained that the certificate of live birth reproduced by Obama’s campaign should have debunked the conspiracy theories. “If you were born in Bali, for example,” Okubo explained, “you could get a certificate from the state of Hawaii saying you were born in Bali. You could not get a certificate saying you were born in Honolulu. The state has to verify a fact like that for it to appear on the certificate. But it’s become very clear that it doesn’t matter what I say. The people who are questioning this bring up all these implausible scenarios. What if the physician lied? What if the state lied? It’s just become an urban legend at this point.”
‘Birther’ Movement Dogs Republicans | The Washington Independent

Old 04-07-2011, 12:39 PM

4,458 posts, read 4,192,704 times
Quote:
If you take a look at my posting history I refrain from playing the race baiter game. However, in a case like this when Obama has gone further than anyone else to prove his eligibility by releasing his birth certificate which has been verified and certified by the state of Hawaii, there really is no other reason why people don't think he was born here. The only things that make since is either pure and complete bats*** insanity (straightjacket type) or racism.
There may be no other reason for YOU, but that does not give you the right to accuse others of doing something that you only think they have done without actual proof of it.

Race baiting is exactly what you are doing.

Old 04-07-2011, 12:40 PM

17,401 posts, read 11,980,893 times
Quote:
yes, and the only reason people believe in a cover up in this case is that they can't stand the fact we have a President with dark skin. Really there is no reason to believe a cover up of this magnitude unless you are either completely bats*** insane or a racist. Its absolutely asinine.
Hiding behind the race baiting card. Getting old, dude, getting old.

Old 04-07-2011, 12:41 PM

16,545 posts, read 13,457,656 times
As of 1982 you can get a 4th kind of BC in Hawaii and you didn't even have to be born there, your parents only needed 1 year of residency
Quote:
2. In 1982, the vital records law was amended to create a fourth kind of birth certificate for children born outside of the Territory or State of Hawaii. HRS Chapter 338 was amended to add a new section authorizing the Director of the Department of Health to issue a birth certificate for a person NOT born in Hawaii either as a Territory or State, upon sufficient proof that the legal parents of such individual had declared the Territory or State of Hawaii as their legal residence for at least one year immediately preceding the birth of such child.
Count the ways to get Hawaii 'birth certificate'

Hawaii Birth Certificates – Overview | Native and Natural Born Citizenship Explored

Old 04-07-2011, 12:41 PM

3,451 posts, read 7,056,509 times
Quote:
Obama produced a legal state verified birth certificate almost three years ago. Really there is no other reason why anyone could think Obama is not a citizen unless they have a problem with black people. Or quite simply perhaps just do not believe in the law or legal documents....
Although I've never said so on C-D, I've felt the same way since this nonsense started a couple of years ago.

People can go on about how it is not his skin color, etc all they want...I don't buy it for a minute.

Old 04-07-2011, 12:42 PM

22,190 posts, read 19,470,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
And to boot, Hawaii is the only state, I believe, that you can get a COLB even if you weren't born there. Go figure.
It wouldn't show you were born in Hawaii if you were born elsewhere.....

Old 04-07-2011, 12:43 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,197,819 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkatt View Post
<snip>But when his paternal grandmother, and half brother and sister all claim he was born in Kenya.

No they aren't liars, Ron McRae deceived you by editing the recording with Obama's
grandma, here is the COMPLETE recording....

http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/wp-co...12/8167169.wma

Old 04-07-2011, 12:43 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,796,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkatt View Post
If you cared to read the first link it's a democrat that made the assertion.

There are too many indications that something is amiss for me to state with a certainty either way. I would like to believe he is a U.S. Citizen, But when his paternal grandmother, and half brother and sister all claim he was born in Kenya.

Like I said, too many unanswered questions.
His paternal step-grandmother said no such thing! This has been thoroughly discredited. The so-called "pastor" who sought to dupe her into saying otherwise should be defrocked.

What's Your Evidence?: Was Obama Born in Kenya? (Part 2 - Grandmother/Family Info)

A YouTube Video is now available regarding the reported call to Sarah Obama, Obama's step-grandmother. It is available here. Listening to the full tape, particularly from 5:50-8:00, makes clear that Ms. Obama clarifies that Obama was born in Hawaii.

1/6 Update: As noted above, while we have found dozens of references to reports that Obama's half- brother and sister claim he was born in Kenya, we have not located the actual reports. Additionally, Obama's uncle, Sayid Obama, has stated that Obama's first time in Kenya was in 1987.

It's not Obama's step-grandmother, brother and sister who are the liars.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies