Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-07-2011, 12:25 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,232,940 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chattypatty View Post
Meson, you may find this hard to believe, but, I've not done any research at all on this birth cert issue and this is the first time I've seen some of the links posted. What do you say about TrueGritt's link to the Kenyan birth cert? I had never seen that before nor heard of it. ???
I must have missed TG's link but if it isn't brand new there's a 99% chance I've seen it
before and it has already been debunked.

Old 04-07-2011, 12:27 PM

4,458 posts, read 4,201,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
I must have missed TG's link but if it isn't brand new there's a 99% chance I've seen it
before and it has already been debunked.
She has me confused with someone else, I have not posted in this thread anything about a kenyan BC.

Old 04-07-2011, 12:27 PM

16,545 posts, read 13,498,650 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by westwaswon View Post
A former coworker of mine came here as a Vietnamese orphan , he had no papers , no parents . He and his 2 brothers only had what the Orphanage gave them. In order to be adopted and go to school they gave him a Certificate of live birth . It is something foreigners usually have . No witness signature .
And to boot, Hawaii is the only state, I believe, that you can get a COLB even if you weren't born there. Go figure.

Old 04-07-2011, 12:29 PM

30,308 posts, read 18,864,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post
Obama produced a legal state verified birth certificate almost three years ago. Really there is no other reason why anyone could think Obama is not a citizen unless they have a problem with black people. Or quite simply perhaps just do not believe in the law or legal documents....

Right- it is a faxed copy of the computer generated "record" of his birth certificate. That is a little different than a copy of his birth certificate.

A fax copy of a computer generated copy is far from a valid "legal document".

You seem to be obsessed with race. Is it perhaps because you harbor hidden racist sentiments yourself, or because you simply use this retort in situations in which you can formulate a coherent response?

Perhaps..............just perhaps............. people do not like Obama, not because of his color, but because of his political incompetence. Maybe we should elect presidents based on "the content of their character, rather than the color of their skin". Racists, of course, would be more concerned with skin color than competence.

Old 04-07-2011, 12:31 PM

78,862 posts, read 46,839,394 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by highcotton View Post
Trump sends investigators to Hawaii to look into Obama

Self-proclaimed birther Donald Trump is now so doubtful of President Obama's birthplace that he's sent a team of his own investigators to Hawaii in hopes of getting to the bottom of the issue.

That's according to Trump himself, who, in an interview with NBC, warned his investigators just might uncover "one of the greatest cons in the history of politics and beyond."

"I have people that have been studying it and they cannot believe what they're finding," Trump said an interview that aired Thursday Morning.

Asked if he has assigned people specifically to search in Hawaii, Trump said, "Absolutely."

Trump is a man that says what's on his mind. There's no question about where he stands. Whether right or wrong about his beliefs there's one thing Trump is doing that every other potential presidental candidate is not doing - admitting that there is huge doubt that Obama was (is) eligibile to serve as POTUS.

I truly hope that Trump does run because he will force the other candidates to address this issue in depth, instead of just waving it off for purely political reasons.

The sitting Democrat Governor tried to find it and couldn't.

What makes Trump think he is going to find it?

If he does, more power to him

Old 04-07-2011, 12:32 PM

18,247 posts, read 22,612,745 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post
Ahh yes crazy bats*** conspiracy theories, made up stuff against actual factrs. I wonder was that the certificate that Orily Tatiz entered in court with documents that she called him a monkey??

Damn silly actual websites like fact check and actual certified and verified documents by actual Hawaii officials, its conspiracy time...

Could someone post a picture of The Donald's platinum-plated/diamond encrusted tin foil hat, please?

Old 04-07-2011, 12:33 PM

Obama could not play junior league basketball because he didn't have a birth certificate.

Old 04-07-2011, 12:34 PM

4,458 posts, read 4,201,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantasy Tokoro View Post
Hey, if you want to support Donald Trump in his time wasting redundant adventure, then go right ahead.

I'm not going to try to take away your right to support that.

Just don't take away my right to call him a time-wasting idiot as a result.
Again, I am happy for you that you are at peace with this issue and I do mean that. I however am not and would like some closure on the matter and if Trump can get the job done then I say go for it.

As I said before, I hope he finds that Obama is eligible but if he does not it will not surprise me.

Old 04-07-2011, 12:35 PM

68,405 posts, read 54,696,101 times
I have to ask the Trumpies: WHY would an investigator allegedly on the trail of suspected wrong-dong warn people he was coming?

Old 04-07-2011, 12:35 PM

Bill board at mile marker 221 right by Cabella's in Buda Texas, On I-35 southbound

Where's the
Birth Certificate?

That is all it says.

I busted a gut this morning, heading to San Antone.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies