Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-06-2011, 01:05 AM

4,085 posts, read 4,380,192 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
Actually, there are people who believe that black people cannot be racist.
You get it. You pay attention in this forum.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-06-2011, 01:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
The title of the thread blatantly displays the true agenda.
And what it that "agenda?"

Old 03-06-2011, 01:23 AM

18,247 posts, read 22,661,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonythetuna View Post
And what it that "agenda?"
The purpose of this thread is obviously stated in the title. The intent was to draw in the usual chorus of bigoted C-D posters in an antiBlack hate-fest.

Had the true intent been to discuss bigotry from non-Whites you would have labeled the thread accordingly and referenced relevant incidents.

Old 03-06-2011, 01:25 AM

Quote:
The purpose of this thread is obviously stated in the title. The intent was to draw in the usual chorus of bigoted C-D posters in an antiBlack hate-fest.

Had the true intent been to discuss bigotry from non-Whites you would have labeled the thread accordingly and referenced relevant incidents.
Typical.

Old 03-06-2011, 01:30 AM

Quote:
Typical.

Exactly what I thought when I saw your thread title.....another pointless anti-Black rant.

It amazes me how people who claim to dislike/hate/etc Black people spend so much time and energy scouring the internet for articles and posting about Black people.

Old 03-06-2011, 01:34 AM

Quote:
spend so much time and energy scouring the internet for articles and posting about Black people.
I did not have to "scour" anything. The story was in a newspaper in my own hometown that I read every day.

Old 03-06-2011, 01:36 AM

6,914 posts, read 14,886,464 times
Quote:
I did not have to "scour" anything. The story was in a newspaper in my own hometown that I read every day.
The real question is, why did you post this thread in the first place? Because you actually thought that people here on C-D aren't aware that non whites can be racist?

Do you actually believe any of what you type or are you just a troll? 'Fess up.

Old 03-06-2011, 01:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nineties Flava View Post
The real question is, why did you post this thread in the first place? Because you actually thought that people here on C-D aren't aware that non whites can be racist?
As evidenced by this thread, with some people making excuses for the murderer's actions, combined with the hundreds of times I have read people in this forum claim that non-whites (specifically blacks) cannot be racist, the thread is and was necessary.

Old 03-06-2011, 01:42 AM

Quote:

(sigh)

The point of your thread was to rant against Blacks specifically. Had your intention been to have an intelligent dialog, you would have phrased your thread in terms of a general discussion regarding non-White racial bias.....but we ALL know that your motivations were exactly what was posted.

BTW, who doesn't know/understand/acknowledge that other racial groups have racial biases/prejudices/bigotry? I haven't read a single post denying that fact.

Old 03-06-2011, 01:43 AM

56,966 posts, read 35,449,757 times
Quote:
You make no sense. You have no idea what you are talking about.

The black guy attacked more than likely a mixed race Hispanic Mexican with no provocation.
In California, the opposite has been happening, and happening a LOT. Hispanic males attacking blacks for nothing more than racial reasons.

Where is THAT thread?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies