Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-27-2010, 08:31 PM

7,545 posts, read 8,334,340 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by subsound View Post
Repubs have been doing it for 2 years (Beck, Palin, Bachmann, Paul). So they are real Americans and do it, but if anyone that's not a Repub does it they are an enemy of the US?
Last I checked, neither Beck, Palin, Bachman, nor Paul are POTUS. The president is and should be held to a higher standard. Taking aim at dissenters should be beneath his position. He only serves to make himself look like the petty, small man that he is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by subsound View Post
This kind of psychotic logic is fricken hilarious.

Please keep it up, everyone with more then 2 brain cells are leaving the party you endear because of dumb crap like this.
Wow, are you delusional. People are defecting from the left in droves, even going so far as to tell Obama to "shove it" after receiving his endorsement. LOL!

Hardly anyone on the left wants to be associated with Obama and there are growing voices in the democratic party stating they will not support Pelosi as Speaker should the dems retain the house (like that's going to happen anyways, lol). This isn't a popularity contest, but if it were, your party would lose. Psychotic logic is right.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-29-2010, 12:02 PM

8,145 posts, read 6,538,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wjtwet View Post
Creative Minority Report: Obama Calls Republicans "Enemies."

the president now has called the republicans his enemies. I guess we can throw out his pledge in 08 to be the great uniter.
two things are wrong with this.
He refused to call Islamic terrorists an enemy but freely calls Americans his enemy. Seems he has either has no idea what an enemy is, or he has a large amount of hate for those who are republicans.
I have always called him my president although i vote heavy republican.
yet now I am his enemy. Me an American who loves and supports this country is an enemy to the president.
Sounds like he is more of a third world dictator then the president of the greatest country in the world
No President has been treated worse or showed such disrespect from the GOP and the tea party and right wing radio as he has. The racism in America from your beloved party is front and center. It goes far beyond politics. glenn beck attacked the mans daughter and your side said nothing. Republicans are not only his enemy but they are the enemy of all who don't look like them. I'm glad you will take over soon,I hope for a return to the days you want, the 1950's. Many blacks deserve it. Maybe when that happens they will wake up and see what happens when you allow such weakness and decay in your own house while your enemy (the right wing) attacks and attacks like the evil people they are.

Old 10-29-2010, 12:10 PM

8,145 posts, read 6,538,908 times
Quote:
The right is not the president of the country. The president is suppose to be for all people. The president can pursue his agenda without making Americans his enemy and declaring a group of honest Americans his enemy. The right is not the president of the country , the president is the president and is suppose to be the president of all of us. It clear he is not now. I never called him anything but my president . I do not support his policies but he is still the president. But apparently I'm his enemy. Does that make me an enemy of the country?
Oh get off it man. Republicans don't even want him to finish his first term. I never have been as angry in my life about politics as I am now. All that comes from the absolute hate displayed by your party. A backlash is coming from all the hateful energy your party has put out there. It will be well deserved.

Old 10-29-2010, 12:15 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,924,900 times
Basically Obam acame to office naming people like businesss;insurance compnaies his enemy and has just expnaded it since becomeing president.That is why he is having so much failure getting anyhting done correctly. If the mid terms go as it looks he is bascailly a lame duck prersident.

Old 10-29-2010, 12:18 PM

12,481 posts, read 10,233,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
No President has been treated worse or showed such disrespect from the GOP and the tea party and right wing radio as he has. The racism in America from your beloved party is front and center. It goes far beyond politics. glenn beck attacked the mans daughter and your side said nothing. Republicans are not only his enemy but they are the enemy of all who don't look like them. I'm glad you will take over soon,I hope for a return to the days you want, the 1950's. Many blacks deserve it. Maybe when that happens they will wake up and see what happens when you allow such weakness and decay in your own house while your enemy (the right wing) attacks and attacks like the evil people they are.
Glenn Beck is a radio commentator President Obama is the president of this country and my president. Yet he says Republican Hispanics groups are an enemy.
Racist wrong and he chooses to divide the country.
The president is suppose to be a president to us all.
Sorry you do not see a difference between a radio commentator and the President of the United States

The enemy is Alqueda not Republicans and if you or he believes that someone is an enemy because you do not agree with them, then the country is done.

Old 10-29-2010, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
Oh get off it man. Republicans don't even want him to finish his first term. I never have been as angry in my life about politics as I am now. All that comes from the absolute hate displayed by your party. A backlash is coming from all the hateful energy your party has put out there. It will be well deserved.
The back lash that is coming is for all the hate the democrats expouse.

Old 10-29-2010, 12:20 PM

20,187 posts, read 23,877,477 times
With the coming wave of Republican senators, governors, and representatives at federal and state levels and the VOTERS who will put them there... Obama HATES most Americans and considers them his enemies... what an idiot Obama has become.... instead of listening to what Americans wanted, he pushed hard for the liberal agendas that Americans did NOT want... news to Obama, work for America NOT liberal ideology next time (fortunately, there won't be a next time for Obama, our newest one term president)...

Old 10-29-2010, 12:38 PM

5,944 posts, read 5,589,026 times
Default the president calls republicans his enemy

Maybe Republicans should stop behaving like enemies.

Old 10-29-2010, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wade52 View Post
Maybe Republicans should stop behaving like enemies.
So you think dissent makes you an enemy.

Old 10-29-2010, 01:10 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,674,761 times
Quote:
So you think dissent makes you an enemy.
There is a difference between dissent and blatent attacks and intentional misrepresentations.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies