Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-26-2020, 04:34 PM

6,363 posts, read 5,122,697 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gg View Post
Just letting you know that this is a Democrat pandemic for the most part. Incase you were wondering.

really? did the Democrats secretly pay some lab in China to develop this virus? and a bonus payment, if they could time it right for the national elections?

can't we TRY to get along? at least with polite, if not sharp discussion....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-26-2020, 04:38 PM
gg

26,134 posts, read 26,254,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by szug-bot View Post
really? did the Democrats secretly pay some lab in China to develop this virus? and a bonus payment, if they could time it right for the national elections?

I provided a link to read. Read it and then reply or it doesn't make much sense.

Old 05-26-2020, 04:42 PM

41,035 posts, read 18,523,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by szug-bot View Post

I wouldn’t wager against anything in regards to them at this point, nor anything that China does, especially with Trump implemented tariffs. Sure is coincidental, especially since Democratic leaders are trying to keep things locked down as much as possible, along with Democrats themselves, especially compared to Republicans.

What’s your definition of “sharp discussion”?

Old 05-26-2020, 04:42 PM

6,363 posts, read 5,122,697 times
Quote:
I provided a link to read. Read it and then reply or it doesn't make much sense.
i went back like 5 pages....can you mssg it to me? sorry...thanks. i WILL read it.

Old 05-26-2020, 04:44 PM
gg

26,134 posts, read 26,254,039 times
This is the link. It shows democrats are dying at three times the rate of the strong tough republicans. As a registered democrat, I am thinking for safety, I should change parties.

Old 05-26-2020, 08:00 PM

684 posts, read 425,234 times
Quote:
This is the link. It shows democrats are dying at three times the rate of the strong tough republicans. As a registered democrat, I am thinking for safety, I should change parties.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Correl...mply_causation

Old 05-27-2020, 12:15 PM

684 posts, read 425,234 times
Quote:
But as long as we're discussing it...

COVID-19 deaths have declined in Democratic congressional districts since mid-April, but remained relatively steady in districts controlled by Republicans.

https://pewrsr.ch/3gsPnCl

Quote:
While the current death rates remain highest in districts controlled by Democrats, the trend in coronavirus fatalities over time has been decreasing in Democratic districts steadily since mid-April. In contrast, Republican-controlled districts have not seen the same declines in the trend over time.
Perhaps it's because the right has now made masks political statements? Unreal.

Old 05-27-2020, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by prnlvsxy View Post
But as long as we're discussing it...

COVID-19 deaths have declined in Democratic congressional districts since mid-April, but remained relatively steady in districts controlled by Republicans.

https://pewrsr.ch/3gsPnCl

Perhaps it's because the right has now made masks political statements? Unreal.
Looks like the Republican controlled districts already had lower rates and didn’t have much to decline in the way of deaths compared to Dem controlled districts.

7.4 compared to 2.0 is quite a difference.

Old 05-27-2020, 01:08 PM

6,327 posts, read 9,232,266 times
How shocking the parts of the country where people actually live have more cases. Stunning...

Old 05-27-2020, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradjl2009 View Post
How shocking the parts of the country where people actually live have more cases. Stunning...
I find suggesting that Republicans are using masks as political statements stunning, especially since not all areas require masks, and not even in businesses, and with as busy as many areas and businesses are, they surely aren’t all Republicans...but it’s pretty clear that Republicans aren’t nearly as scared to go out as Dems, and want things opened up more than Dems.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh