Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-02-2009, 02:39 PM

2 posts, read 7,089 times

Advertisements

I am gonna hang out at my house and watch all the Mexican People Party like a bunch of Irish lads on St. Patrick's Day. It starts this weekend and goes until after Easter. It would be choice if you was a single woman that loves to have a good time and maybe had a lot of friends. Let's do this together and tell everyone what we did. My name is Vegas. Mucho Gusto...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-02-2009, 02:47 PM

122 posts, read 308,150 times
Sounds like a fun time, Vegas. Remember to keep holy the Lord's Day as well, dude.

Old 04-02-2009, 03:03 PM

1 posts, read 2,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pancho Zarape View Post
Sounds like a fun time, Vegas. Remember to keep holy the Lord's Day as well, dude.

Thanks Zarape! To many forget that I died, to save them.

Old 04-02-2009, 03:09 PM

10,494 posts, read 27,311,203 times
Sure, what woman in her right mind would take you up on this offer. Anyone would be an idiot to even think of going to Mexico with what is going on there right now.

Old 04-02-2009, 03:38 PM

122 posts, read 308,150 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yourlordandsavior View Post
Thanks Zarape! To many forget that I died, to save them.
Amen, Lord.

Wish these Lenten party-hardy types would put down their estupido beer cans, Doritos, and pistolas every once in a while, and remember YOU more often instead. Que babosos y mal educados!

Old 04-03-2009, 01:35 AM

39 posts, read 245,963 times
Yeah I love Rockey Point, but there is no way in hell I am going there right now. That 60 mile strech from the boarder to RP is sketchy, however with all the killings and kidnappings, its even worse. Once it calms down, Ill make it back over for taco's and cheap booze.

Old 04-03-2009, 06:09 PM

272 posts, read 1,512,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by las vegas drunk View Post
...Anyone would be an idiot to even think of going to Mexico with what is going on there right now.
Mexico is a very big country. To say that it's foolish to go there because of the drug wars along the border is akin to saying that it's foolish to visit the USA because a bunch of people were murdered today in upstate New York, or because of gang activity in L.A., or because of the murder rate in Washington D.C.

When's the last time anyone was murdered/kidnapped, etc. in Rocky Point or on the road to Rocky Point? Spring break has just ended down there, and though attendance was way down those who did go had a great time and none of them were killed by the cartels.

Jack Nicklaus and his son just inaugurated one of their signature golf courses down there at the end of March, preceded by the 2009 Wildcat Invitational Golf Tournament in late February-- all the golfers being young college women. Everyone had a great time, no one was murdered.

Here's a quote I love by "Gary Denness" (The Mexile) from The Truth About Mexico:

Quote:
Bullets and Bazookas
Come to Mexico City for your vacation, and you actually won’t be beheaded upon arrival at the airport. Nor are you likely to see anyone beheaded. There won’t be any narco gangsters waiting outside your hotels to kidnap you, or to inject you with vast quantities of cocaine. You won’t be stepping over scores of dead, mutilated bodies on your way to the pyramids. Sorry if this disappoints you. I know all those news headlines would have you believe otherwise.
It is safer in Rocky Point than it is in Phoenix... Just sayin'...

Old 04-03-2009, 08:00 PM

29 posts, read 123,360 times
I just booked a trip to Rocky Point for 4th of July weekend... Cant wait to be sipping some cervezas on the beach in Las Conchas!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area