Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-17-2017, 01:54 PM

32 posts, read 38,398 times

Advertisements

Would anyone have any experience or first hand knowledge of the Province at Maricopa retirement community. The uniqueness of the water features makes this development very interesting. Any opinions on the amenities, community atmosphere, and the area in general would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-22-2018, 06:47 AM

1 posts, read 2,606 times
Like you, I would also like to read reviews about the Province community. I would like to know the advantages to living in Maricopa versus living in Mesa or Chandler or any other city in Arizona. I have not found any reviews that were helpful other than "best" or "great" . It would be helpful to learn about property values ... have they appreciated or are there homeowners who have regretted buying there? I have toured the facilities and the whole community. It is truly impressive for a visitor trying to decide to buy a home there. However, I could use some honest and helpful assessment of lifestyle and living in the community and the city.

Thanks.

Old 05-12-2018, 07:02 PM

1 posts, read 2,399 times
We live in Province and yes it is a beautiful community. However we got a few surprises. Global Water has a $100 minimum billing. About $50 of your dues are for Orbitel TV whether you use them or not.
CCMC, the current mgt. company claims to be working on solving this issue. That was two years ago.
This company is average at best. Took them 5 months to fix the aerators in our lake. Very efficient at sending out violation letters. Never see the Mgr. driving the neighborhood. Great at telling you what you cannot do..
Be sure to thoroughly read the Meritage CCR's before buying.

Old 05-14-2018, 12:59 PM

17,914 posts, read 43,398,231 times
Friend of mine just sold her house there, and very quickly. The HOA is, as noted above, very good about complaint letters. Don't leave your garage door open while bringing in items from a shopping trip, and have guests park in your driveway and not on the street. She did not use the clubhouse amenities as much as she thought she would, because she found the other residents there to be unfriendly. She found the taxes to be quite high, coupled with the HOA fees which she did not feel she was getting her money's worth. Bought a bigger house elsewhere in Maricopa, with money left over.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area