Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Philadelphia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-09-2022, 09:44 AM

1,697 posts, read 971,420 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpomp View Post
Didn't the city just reiterate they are not ready to lift the mandate? My guess is another few months, which seems unnecessary.
Everyone I know in this town is vaxxed, boosted and had Omicron in the last 2 months.

With the numbers dropping like they are, it's freaking time to drop the mandate. If you haven't had it or been boosted, maybe you do the right thing and wear a mask. Then again, most of the non-boosted are morons who refuse to wear a mask. So logic isn't always at play here.

I feel like it's time - and if you are in danger by not doing what's right about your health and those around you? Then good luck.

You should be made to fend for yourself outside of a hospital. Those beds should be saved for people who have done the right thing and still may need help.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-09-2022, 09:47 AM

And don't get me started on trees.

Who you have to blow to get some trees planted on 2nd street in Old city? 3rd street has plenty of beautiful trees and lamposts that make that one of the most quaint streets in town. Why 2nd street - one of the most toured streets ANYWHERE - doesn't have tress and decorative lamposts all the way to Spring Garden is a crime.

Old 02-09-2022, 10:54 AM

979 posts, read 417,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redddog View Post
Everyone I know in this town is vaxxed, boosted and had Omicron in the last 2 months.

With the numbers dropping like they are, it's freaking time to drop the mandate. If you haven't had it or been boosted, maybe you do the right thing and wear a mask. Then again, most of the non-boosted are morons who refuse to wear a mask. So logic isn't always at play here.

I feel like it's time - and if you are in danger by not doing what's right about your health and those around you? Then good luck.

You should be made to fend for yourself outside of a hospital. Those beds should be saved for people who have done the right thing and still may need help.
Dangerous territory making people put something in their body they're not comfortable with. If one is worried about the non-vaccinated/boosted, don't be a moron - wear a mask and protect yourself.

Old 02-09-2022, 10:59 AM

Quote:

Who you have to blow to get some trees planted on 2nd street in Old city? 3rd street has plenty of beautiful trees and lamposts that make that one of the most quaint streets in town. Why 2nd street - one of the most toured streets ANYWHERE - doesn't have tress and decorative lamposts all the way to Spring Garden is a crime.
It's a city - every block doesn't need a tree. If you want to look at trees, move to the country.

Old 02-09-2022, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by henrychen View Post
Dangerous territory making people put something in their body they're not comfortable with.
Talk to Polio.

They're not comfortable with it cause they're morons.

Aside from the the fact that the vax is made from babies and that the govenment is using vax as a conduit for a tiny microchip that listens to your every word, most of the vaccine misinformation is totally bogus.

Old 02-09-2022, 11:06 AM

Quote:
It's a city - every block doesn't need a tree. If you want to look at trees, move to the country.
Ridiculous.

Old 02-09-2022, 11:08 AM

9,379 posts, read 9,331,923 times
Quote:

Trees or some sort of street front vegetation should be required for every sizable development in all parts of the city, no excuse.

And don't get me started utility lines, or why Broad Street doesn't look like Park Avenue or Michigan Avenue, when it easily could (at least in Greater Center City), and that colossal waste of money on those stupid lampposts on North Broad still annoys me.

O well, I've ranted enough about all of that throughout the years.

Old 02-09-2022, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Ridiculous.
If you're fine with litter and graffiti all over the city, you should be able to handle a treeless block. It's city living.

Old 02-09-2022, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Talk to Polio.

They're not comfortable with it cause they're morons.

Aside from the the fact that the vax is made from babies and that the govenment is using vax as a conduit for a tiny microchip that listens to your every word, most of the vaccine misinformation is totally bogus.
If you're that worried, protect yourself. Only a moron would expect strangers to protect them. I'm vaccinated, I don't care what others do. Henry only wears a mask when Henry has to to get what Henry wants. Most of the non-vaccinated are a certain demographic that are the base of your party, so be careful.

Old 02-09-2022, 11:20 AM

Quote:
If you're that worried, protect yourself. Only a moron would expect strangers to protect them. I'm vaccinated, I don't care what others do. Henry only wears a mask when Henry has to to get what Henry wants.
I'm not worried. I do what is generally regarded by science to be the safest way to protect myself. If some moron decides to play dumb**** with his life, I have no problem with that. I literally could not care less what you do with your moronic life. Just keep your dumb ass away from the hospital when you get sick. Someone's compromised grandparents might need that space.

I'm psyched for Henry. It sounds like he might be the head of Henry's class.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Philadelphia