Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-26-2007, 03:53 PM

3 posts, read 5,093 times

Advertisements

I am starting a new thread as I only got one reply on the first one that I wrote.

Who out there that lives in SANTA SUSANA, CA knows a plumber that I only know by his first name, that being Greg.

I met Greg online and we never got as far as surnames, addresses etc. I am desperate to find him though.

Greg has just turned 53 and has a twin brother, he also has a sister.

He is between 173 and 180 cm tall. Is quite skinny (his own words). Has stunning blue eyes and has a shaved head. His hair color was originally black.
He has beautiful white teeth and is tanned.
Greg lives somewhere in the hills in SANTA SUSANA.

He has two children, both who live in OREGON, and one grandson who is 2 years old. His son is a fireman/paramedic and is 30 years old. His daughter is an elementary school teacher and is 27 years old. He has a cat named Theo.

As I said he is a plumber and works as far as I know, alone. Think of the plumbers that have been in your house over the years especially if you live in the SANTA SUSANA or SIMI VALLEY area. I think he would purchase most of his supplies in SIMI VALLEY although I could be wrong.

Greg loves the outdoors. He goes to the gym everynight and goes to church each Sunday. You'll often find him working after church.

Please get back to me if you can think of someone who resembles Greg in anyway from the information I have given you. You may also email me.

Much appreciated.

Susan

Last edited by onetreehill; 10-26-2007 at 04:21 PM.. Reason: Adding more to thread
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search