Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-27-2011, 05:31 AM

7 posts, read 8,139 times

Advertisements

I'm looking for a friend.I had a last mail, that he wasn't feeling ok,he has had a stroke and a few mini heart attacks . So now i'm worried sick and just want to find him and want to know what's going on. So his name is Greg B zimmer, he is 42, he lives in springfield ohio. The adress and the phone number i have, i don't think it's right. I Looked it up allready and searched every where. Tried everything, spend days on the internet searching. I don't know what to do anymore. I'm living abroad so that makes it even harder. Can anyone please help me to find him, thanks very much.
Daico.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-27-2011, 09:36 PM

1,830 posts, read 5,349,988 times
Do you have this one?

Gregory B Zimmer (1/22/1969)
117 E 3rd St
Springfield, OH 45504-1452
(937) 390-1256
Associated people: Tonya L Zimmer

Old 05-28-2011, 06:49 AM

Default looking for Greg B zimmer

Yes i have that adress, but that phone is disonected. So maybe he isn't living there anymore. Tonya L zimmer is his wife. I tried everything, looked for adresses and names. I know his daughter, Samantha Cline and Greg B zimmer and Tonya L zimmer, the names are in a paper from a school. The daughter won something. Yeah i tried everything and i'm still trying to find him. But thanks for your help. I don't find a another forum, in springfield ohio to post something, i'm searching.
Thanks very much.
Diaco.

Old 05-28-2011, 02:32 PM

Ok, next question: Did you try writing a letter?
Many people are cancelling their landline phones and using cellphones, which are private numbers. I can find no address for him more current than this one. There is an older Springfield address and several old CA and AZ addresses. A reverse search of the above address shows only him and Tonya, no new residents listed. A tax assessment check shows they are not and never were the owners, so they are renting.

If you've already tried writing and your letter came back as undeliverable, then you could contact the owners and ask if there was a forwarding address or phone contact info. Property Owners on record:
Richard B and Lucy A Darr
345 E ENON RD
YELLOW SPRINGS OH 45387

But a phonebook check lists them at:
Richard B Darr
4445 Meredith Rd
Yellow Springs, OH 45387-9770
(937) 767-9844
Associated people: Lucy A Darr

If that doesn't work out, there are several relatives connected to his name, and we can try to locate one of them.

Old 05-29-2011, 06:09 AM

Thanks very much for your reply, i apreciate it. I did send a letter to this adress 20 E3 rdst Springfield Ohio 45504 ( we phoned this adress also and they told us that they didn't know a Greg ). 4 weeks agao i think greg answerd me by mail that he received my letter but he didn't told me if it was by post or by email, because i did send him also by mail. And he thanked me for the mail and told me that he still know everything what i was saying in the letter. So maybe i can send a letter to this adress then (117 E 3rdst Springfield ohio ) I still send him everyday a mail, but no answer, that's what's worries me. The last mail is from the 17 May. I still have that mail ( and all the other mails from him ). And in that mail he also said if he doesn't get better then all this may end for him, so i think maybe he is abit depressed. I just want to let him know that i will be there for him. He also said you are a very good friend and a very special person with alot to offer. He knows that i'm a caring person. H e also said look after yourself that will make me happy if i know that and that he misses me, because he knows that i'm a diabetic. But in the mean time i'm worried sick here. But thanks for helping me, i hope i didn't made to many mistakes with writing and thanks again.
Daico

Old 05-29-2011, 01:10 PM

May 17 is less than 2 weeks ago. If he isn't feeling well, then he may not feel like writing. But he probably appreciates well wishes from you. If the letters are not coming back to you as undeliverable, he's probably receiving them. In your letter, ask him or Tonya to call you, or to give you a number so you can call them.

20 E 3rd is far enough away that they wouldn't know them. Try the people at 118:
Brenda and Gary Cunningham - (937) 342-8522

And try the landlords, listed above. They will know for sure if their renter moved out. And if you know his daughter Stepnanie, then call her.

Old 05-30-2011, 03:37 AM

Hello Cali, So today i send the letter to his adress and i'm going to try to call the landlords. The phone number from his step-daughter Samantha A Cline, i don't have it. I only know the name and that Greg was very close to her. I will soon let you know if i hear something. Thanks very much Cali, i don't think there are alot people like you who try to help, thanks.
Daico

Old 05-31-2011, 01:25 PM

Hi Cali we tried to call there but answering machine , so we will try tomorrow again and hope that someone answers, just to let you know what's going on.
Daico

Old 06-01-2011, 10:30 AM

Hi Cali, we tried again today, but always the same no answer and only an answering machine. And i have still no mail from Greg. I don't know what to do now. What can i try, i'm still searching on the internet.
Daico

Old 06-03-2011, 11:43 AM

Hi Cali, i received a mail from Greg's friend today, so he is having a bad time, but he is going to be ok. He has to go a long way Mike said. So but finally i had something back. Thanks for your help and take care.
Daico
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search