Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-17-2008, 09:14 AM

821 posts, read 2,039,502 times

Advertisements

I am a Myspace user and I also have a lot of young cousin/nieces/nephews who are on it - a friends son is 10 with his own page :-(

I agree they will find ways - One cousin was on it during school hours on his cell phone - His parents would probably never had known - I had to pop bubble :-)

I think they can have one but thier parents need to explain and even show them the dangers of emailing people they dont know and what info is put out there they also need to be closely monitored on all internet sites... one cousin was on paperdoll something and her mom thought it was just a kid friendly site well while the cousin was at my house I went under her name and clicked on this and that and found posting that were XXX - I was beyond shocked and so was the girls mom....

so my point is its not just my space who education and monitoring on all website is whats needed
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting