Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-03-2021, 12:42 AM

40 posts, read 26,554 times

Advertisements

For all who doesn't understand this, here in Europe we have a new European law, who make this possible this is the complete law text:

https://eur-lex.europa.eu/eli/reg/2019/1157/oj

The reason of this law they wil eliminate discrimination between genders and also lhbti people.

The European Governance thinks that if lots of people change their gender marker into X and become gender neutral/ genderless discrimination between genders will stop.

This law is a part of a new bigger law who come active in 2040 and in that law it is forbidden to register gender, race in order to eliminate discrimination in society, and everyone must tread the same.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-03-2021, 01:25 AM

30 posts, read 18,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riley. View Post
Wow. Are you serious? This is sick.

It is not sick it is to ban all the gender related discrimination.

Our youngest child is the first one in our family who is now official X Gender neutral.

I've also mande the papers for the others in our family to become gender neutral, but not have response from the city hall about this.

But our first names are changed now that request is done now.

The law about first names here in Italy is as follows, on birth we get a temporary first name witch we can change into a definitive name all our life.
This change can only once after this change it's definitive and can't be changed any more.
But the most part of the people here in Italy didn't use this law and keep their first name given by birth.

But as we decided to change our gender markers into X we also decided to change our names into a definitive name who is more in line with our family.

My partners name was Ennio, it's definitive name is now WOLF

My Name was Sabrina, my definitive name is now FOX

Our first child's name was Brigitte, it's definitive name is now LYNX

Our youngest child's name was Richard, it's definitive name is now COYOTE

Our family name ( surname ) we can't change and it's still D'Innocenzo

What does all this changes cost, 1 hour paper work , lot's of wait ( some 1 year ) for response of the city hall that they improve the changes, and some 210 euro's ( 4 new passports 35euro's each and 2 new drivers license also 35 euro's each ) all other administration changes goes automatic via our personal number

Old 07-03-2021, 01:29 AM

10,047 posts, read 5,763,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Free35 View Post

Our youngest child is the first one in our family who is now X Gender neutral.

I've also mande the papers for the others in our family to become gender neutral, but not have response from the city hall about this.

The law about first names here in Italy is as follows, on birth we get a temporary first name witch we can change into a definitive name all our life.
This change can only once after this change it's definitive and can't be changed any more.
But the most part of the people here in Italy didn't use this law and keep their first name given by birth.

But as we decided to change our gender markers into X we also decided to change our names into a definitive name who is more in line with our family.

Our youngest child's name was Richard, it's definitive name i now COYOTE

What does all this changes cost, 1 hour paper work , lot's of wait ( some 1 year ) for response of the city hall that they improve the changes, and some 210 euro's ( 4 new passports 35euro's each and 2 new drivers license also 35 euro's each ) all other administration changes goes automatic via our personal number
Western society is officially bored with itself.

Old 07-03-2021, 06:02 AM

9,533 posts, read 5,339,074 times
Quote:

Our youngest child is the first one in our family who is now official X Gender neutral.

This is pretty funny. What else ya got?

Old 07-03-2021, 08:29 AM

24,810 posts, read 11,217,157 times
Quote:

Poor children. Please come back to this post in ten years.

Old 07-03-2021, 09:01 AM

19,159 posts, read 27,792,450 times
Does marking X change, what's between the legs? Or, hormonal production? Do you feel like a god, that can change Nature? You do know, what Nature does to those, who feel like it? Not even asking, why would you call a human being a dog. Or, really, human smuggler. Hi, I'm Coyote. Oh, how much do you charge per person?

Old 07-03-2021, 06:36 PM

26,861 posts, read 22,703,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shania02 View Post
For all who doesn't understand this, here in Europe we have a new European law, who make this possible this is the complete law text:

https://eur-lex.europa.eu/eli/reg/2019/1157/oj

The reason of this law they wil eliminate discrimination between genders and also lhbti people.

The European Governance thinks that if lots of people change their gender marker into X and become gender neutral/ genderless discrimination between genders will stop.

This law is a part of a new bigger law who come active in 2040 and in that law it is forbidden to register gender, race in order to eliminate discrimination in society, and everyone must tread the same.

OK ladies and gentlemen, now you see for yourself what's the ultimate goal of all this "gender fluidity" and such.

Hope you like it.

But if not - worry not, Putin will nuke the *collective West* long before these wonderful laws will come in place, and the planet Earth will stay nice and quiet for awhile, void of arguments about the "gender inequality and discrimination."

Until the next flood and a small brood of first dinosaurs.

Last edited by erasure; 07-03-2021 at 06:52 PM..

Old 07-03-2021, 11:12 PM

30 posts, read 18,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ukrkoz View Post
Does marking X change, what's between the legs? Or, hormonal production? Do you feel like a god, that can change Nature? You do know, what Nature does to those, who feel like it? Not even asking, why would you call a human being a dog. Or, really, human smuggler. Hi, I'm Coyote. Oh, how much do you charge per person?

This is pure theory, for example ( here in Europe ) if i do as female signed with F and a female name a request on paper to an insurance compagnie i get a worse contract and pay more than when i do the same thing signed as male with a male name, than i have a better contract and pay less.
And there is nothing to do on it because it's a private company.

That's why the European Council introduced this new law to destroy this sort of discrimination in theory.

When we heard of this new law my partner and i have the same though about this, and decided to do something with this new law, and starting collecting all the papers whats needed to change our gender marker of our family ( for us both and our both children ) into the new neutral way X, and change our names in a definitive name.

And why animal names as first name, thats history, decades a go was it normal for humans to have animal names, but as time goes by things changed and it not in use any more, but we can choose these names these days also.
And animal names are genderless and powerful, zo we choose these as our new first names, and that is now official our temporary names given by birth. are definitive removed, my partner name is now WOLF, my name is now FOX and our both children are now LYNX and COYOTE these official certificate we have now.
We also have the official certificate that Coyote is now official X gender neutral, and if it's go that way what i have in mind then will we have also the official certificate from the others the coming weeks that they also are X and gender neutral.

Old 07-03-2021, 11:50 PM

37,164 posts, read 42,348,430 times
Quote:
It took us a year but now it’s official we resigned our child officially in te citizan register.

Our child is now officially registerd with the X gendermarker wat means it is now officially genderless, without gender.

And we changed it’s name from Richard that’s now past, our child’s new name is now Coyote.

This is now definitive and can’t be changed any more in the future.
Of course it can be changed. Even if you super double stamp it over and done, he can go by any name he likes when he leaves your house. Maybe even sooner.

Of course, I don't believe you anyway so it's all academic but I'm still right.

Old 07-05-2021, 04:27 PM

12,003 posts, read 11,953,176 times
Quote:

So now you have what sounds like a family of innocent predators.

Sorry, I can't see enough benefits to outweigh the difficulties. Did the kids choose their own names, and if not, how do they feel about these choices? Has your meat bill gone up, with all those carnivores?

I once knew a family who gave all of their many children "nature" names: Sunshine, River, Forest, etc. The kids caught considerable flack from other children about their names, which were more obvious due to the large number of siblings, and I always thought such names could have been given more deftly and delicately: Forest is okay, Woodland is not. Sunny is better than Sunshine. River? Maybe, but Brook would be more (bad pun) mainstream and yet convey the natural imagery. At least they avoided Bog and Swamp.

Giving yourselves and your children wild animal names in place of typical human names (all of which already carry their own meanings) for the purpose of trying to avoid sexual stereotyping and discrimination seems like a very extreme response.

But hey, at least you don't have a little Hippopotamus or Boa Constrictor running or slithering around the house.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting