Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-31-2010, 08:21 PM

8,545 posts, read 10,303,154 times

Advertisements

Well it bothers ME because they are KIDS. Shame on the parents, shame on the director. Just because kids hear that crap day in and day out doesnt make it OK, and should not be encouraged or approved of..Just my opinion and probably a lot of other folks, too.

This is a major part of what is wrong with this world..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-31-2010, 08:32 PM

31,304 posts, read 33,035,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyworld View Post
This was posted on YouTube...it is still disguting that they have kids doing this. The Director should be ashamed of himself then.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCyank View Post
This is NOT a school play. You guys need to google before you post and don't believe everything your friends send you in e-mail.

Director Marc Klasfeld: 'Scarface School Play' YouTube video was made with professional child actors
It crossed the line! Kids should not be acting out in movie parts like this one. IMO

Old 03-31-2010, 08:48 PM

1,869 posts, read 4,036,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogmom View Post
Well it bothers ME because they are KIDS. Shame on the parents, shame on the director. Just because kids hear that crap day in and day out doesnt make it OK, and should not be encouraged or approved of..Just my opinion and probably a lot of other folks, too.

This is a major part of what is wrong with this world..
exactly!

Old 03-31-2010, 08:50 PM

1,869 posts, read 4,036,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCyank View Post
This is NOT a school play. You guys need to google before you post and don't believe everything your friends send you in e-mail.

Director Marc Klasfeld: 'Scarface School Play' YouTube video was made with professional child actors
do you research everything you see on youtube?

Old 03-31-2010, 10:08 PM

21,353 posts, read 8,493,117 times
This topic was on Bill O'Reilly tonight. The kids are PAID actors and between 7-8 years old. Jane Skinner had the director scheduled for her show today, but he canceled. No one knows the exact reason for the play yet.

Old 03-31-2010, 11:05 PM

54,511 posts, read 33,986,194 times
It's hard to believe the impressionable kids at such a young age received an applause from the audience for that play that protrayed violence, and the somewhat suggestive language. If anything, I would have walked out and complained to whoever set this up.

Old 04-01-2010, 04:03 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,921,236 times
It's called exploitation and the dumbing down of America-start with youth.

Disgusting and shame on the parents.

Old 04-01-2010, 05:44 AM

4,507 posts, read 9,098,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoymonkey View Post
do you research everything you see on youtube?
No, not everything I see but YES if I'm going to e-mail or post it somewhere...otherwise I may end up looking foolish.

Old 04-01-2010, 05:55 AM

20,797 posts, read 9,783,776 times
I got the slam NCYank...the bottom line is that it is disgusting because of the age group no matter if it is actors it is still very wrong. I doubt very much a bunch of kids got together and said lets do a play and act out SCARFACE...Adults are behind it

We are trying to get our kids away from drugs and violence and here some jerk puts kids in a role about cocaine and much violence and look at that woman who "helps" that kid get out there with the gun....come on.

Something is wrong with this world and the so called adults who are in charge. What disturbs me most are the adults that do not see anything wrong with it.

I did not research nor do I research everything I see on YouTube. For the record it was not in an e-mail. It was my nephew that showed it to me and he was appalled. For the record if it was in an e-mail I would have used Snopes but Youtube doesn't validate.
MAYBE people are getting the same idea because it is titled Scarface the School Play.

I also have no problem posting it as it is creating some conversation.

Last edited by crazyworld; 04-01-2010 at 06:42 AM..

Old 04-01-2010, 06:05 AM

8,545 posts, read 10,303,154 times
CW..you go girl
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics