Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-01-2007, 07:23 AM

Location: Georgia.I rather be in GODS country Tennessee.Everybody knows Gods a VOLS fan.
597 posts, read 2,080,852 times

Advertisements

Although your heart is hurting,
And you feel you can't go on
Know in that very moment
Your loved one wasn't alone

For God was there beside them
Holding onto their hand
As the time drew nearer
For them to leave this land

He held them close and whispered
"My child, your time is now"
"But how will my loved ones go on?"
He whispered, "I will show them how"

"I will give them strength and love
And comfort in the night,
I will fill their hearts with peace
Knowing you had wings as you took flight

You no longer walk amongst them
For now you fly above
With all my Heavenly angels
Spreading ever lasting and eternal love"

I just came across this post,which shows I have not been on in a while.I as others took pleasure in chatting with MoMark.He was truly a special individual and will be missed dearly.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-02-2007, 12:16 PM

393 posts, read 1,880,712 times
We all love you MoMark, u have touched all of our lives so much!!! It fascinates me the number of people he not only posted to in the forums, but also PMed, just to say IT WILL BE OK, or I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL type things. So we all got to know him, on somewhat of a personal basis in different ways, about different things........I for one, would be so blessed as to leave behind the AWESOME legacy that he has. His family, and friends must be so pleased and honored to be a part of his life, as I am and I am sure the rest of us are here on CD.
I will always remember him, and miss him.......it is like losing a member of the family here.
He has not only given me inspiration, but has given me hope and encouragement! I have never known anyone like him!

My prayers are with all his family, and friends.......!!!

Old 06-02-2007, 10:02 PM

18,700 posts, read 42,045,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sillygal View Post
We all love you MoMark, u have touched all of our lives so much!!! It fascinates me the number of people he not only posted to in the forums, but also PMed, just to say IT WILL BE OK, or I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL type things. So we all got to know him, on somewhat of a personal basis in different ways, about different things........I for one, would be so blessed as to leave behind the AWESOME legacy that he has. His family, and friends must be so pleased and honored to be a part of his life, as I am and I am sure the rest of us are here on CD.
I will always remember him, and miss him.......it is like losing a member of the family here.
He has not only given me inspiration, but has given me hope and encouragement! I have never known anyone like him!

My prayers are with all his family, and friends.......!!!
His friends and family are morning, their loss. Not his. He was a wonderful individual and will be sorrely lost. I miss his advice and his guidence. But never shed a tear for his loss, but only for your loss.

My father passed two years ago and he was 92. I reallized that I didn't miss him so much as I missed his sound advice. He will stick with me forever with his thoughts, his wisdom, and his advice.

Old 06-03-2007, 07:13 AM

559 posts, read 2,115,634 times
Default Well said...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgussler View Post
His friends and family are morning, their loss. Not his. He was a wonderful individual and will be sorrely lost. I miss his advice and his guidence. But never shed a tear for his loss, but only for your loss.

My father passed two years ago and he was 92. I reallized that I didn't miss him so much as I missed his sound advice. He will stick with me forever with his thoughts, his wisdom, and his advice.
Very well said indeed. I completely agree. My husband's father is still with us at 90. He is the reason we are still in the Pacific NW yet I completely understand my husband wanting to stay here with him. He is an inspiration to everyone.

MoMark would have liked him....

Old 06-04-2007, 11:20 AM

942 posts, read 1,391,648 times
Yes, I was sorry to hear about his death, He sent me a nice comment once several months ago. Yes Rest In Peace MoMark.

Old 06-04-2007, 10:09 PM

145 posts, read 519,320 times
Default MoMark

Hello to everyone who has been so thoughtful to email us directly and to those who have posted their thoughts and condolences. In answer to a few posts I have attached one of my most favorite pictures of Matt (MoMark), seen here with my daughter Samantha just as he was leaving for MO. I'd always felt growing up with a twin was unique because you've someone who learns to read when you do, eagerly anticipates the same birthday as you, graduates from high school when you do (Matt and I double-dated at his Senior Prom and had our photo taken together. He was more fun than my date!), and is your best friend. I will forever miss Matt, longing to pick up the phone for a good visit and I will always love him and cherish so many great memories. Thank You again for all of your kind support.
Attached Thumbnails
We never know how much time we have.-momark.jpg  

Old 06-04-2007, 10:54 PM

5,793 posts, read 13,932,038 times
That's a lovely photograph and thanks for sharing it. Seems that red hair runs in your family. You had one heck of a brother who touched everyone who knew him. We miss him plenty and know that it must be a very difficult time for you. God bless. / Jim

Old 06-05-2007, 10:53 AM

942 posts, read 1,391,648 times
very nice picture, sorry for your loss. Everyone will miss him for a long time.

Old 06-05-2007, 11:31 AM

1,921 posts, read 5,620,773 times
What a great picture! And, what a great smile he had! It's true, beautiful red hair is definitely a lovely family trait! We're surely going to miss him!

Old 06-05-2007, 07:32 PM

23,012 posts, read 34,372,809 times
Thanks for posting such a beautiful picture. I know he loved Samantha a lot. I still think of him and miss him so I can only imagine the loss you feel.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics