Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-23-2009, 10:55 PM

285 posts, read 619,226 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AksarbeN View Post
Profile,,,, who checks a profile

A picture is worth a thousand words. Yes I have two coffee cups ~ one "to-go" and one for now.
I'm on the left and my evil twin is on the right!

I guess it IS true...all cats are grey......

Great thread Kay-Kay! I keep giggling here and the Old Guy keeps rolling his eyes my way, going "What? What?" Let's see, what can I tell ya that ain't in my profile?

I'm a wild child...a witchy woman (ala the Eagles...NOT Harry Potter it's been weeks since I danced in the light os a full moon). My 20th wedding anniversary is coming up - July 4th - as is the big 5-0 BD in Sept. I know I'm getting older & hopefully matured somewhat but I consistently refuse to grow up! We just moved back/retired to a small town in SE Alaska. He's a Marine (there are no ex - marines...) and cop. I'm a retired LPC...health reasons (ugh). A blended family...I have a daughter, he has a son and daughter. Between them, 11 grandkids ranging from 2 to 15 and we do miss them.

We sold our motorcycles before leaving Tx. Our town has approx 18 miles of paved road and is on an island. All else is logging roads or hiking trails.

Reps to all on this thread...some absolutely GREAT posts! And remember the words of the PALADIN Travis McGee:

Quote:
"'UP WITH LIFE. STAMP OUT ALL SMALL AND LARGE INDIGNITIES. LEAVE EVERYONE ALONE TO MAKE IT WITHOUT PRESSURE. DOWN WITH HURTING. LOWER THE STANDARD OF LIVING. DO WITHOUT PLASTICS. SMASH THE SERVO-MECHANISMS. STOP GRABBING. SNUFF THE BREEZE AND HUG THE KIDS. LOVE ALL LOVE. HATE ALL HATE.'"

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-24-2009, 08:10 AM

8,672 posts, read 22,372,493 times
Thanks for posting everybody. I'm enjoying reading about all of you

Old 04-24-2009, 08:34 AM

54,527 posts, read 34,042,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by studedude View Post
I don't believe Helen's Reddy for Mike

She'll be Reddy to retire soon.. and send me to the doghouse!

Old 04-24-2009, 10:19 AM

1,603 posts, read 3,635,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
i did the profile just like i am supposed to.
and i am a manly man, i drink really strong coffee no cream sugar, nothing, and dont put jam or butter on my croissant or anything like that.
Croissants???? Manly?

Old 04-24-2009, 10:29 AM

9,718 posts, read 6,444,476 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blutime View Post
Croissants???? Manly?
You beat me to it. LOL reading that one

Oh, I'm female if you all didn't guess by now.

Old 04-24-2009, 02:49 PM

13,620 posts, read 12,822,356 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AksarbeN View Post
Profile,,,, who checks a profile

A picture is worth a thousand words. Yes I have two coffee cups ~ one "to-go" and one for now.
I'm on the left and my evil twin is on the right!

you know you are starting to show your age.. i can see bags under your eyes..

Old 04-24-2009, 02:51 PM

7,004 posts, read 21,423,675 times
Let me check, (flop!) I am a man!!!!!!

Old 04-24-2009, 03:02 PM

13,620 posts, read 12,822,356 times
yep i'm a man but a big kid at heart... i just could not stand living on planet octupulous anymore.. it's getting mighty crowded up there.. all the wo---man on plantet octupulous look like they just ate 200 big mac quarter poundersat once.. it's getting scarry up there.

Old 04-24-2009, 04:06 PM
ECG

42,605 posts, read 2,756,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by piperspal View Post
your profile says to guess at your heritage/ethnicity , hmmm....Cuban would be my first guess; something South American, perhaps Brazilian would
be my second guess; and Puerto Rican would be my third. Am I in the ballpark?

Loving this thread KayKay - quite a few comedians out there in CD land!
100% Cuban...But Made in the USA

Old 04-24-2009, 04:08 PM
ECG

42,605 posts, read 2,756,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elamigo View Post
I just thought of something. It is funny but I read that to qualify for the olimpics as a man or a woman is not enough to either have breast and a vagina or a penis. There is some type of test. I believe it may be hormone percentage if I remember.

Well, if you have breasts and vagina you are a woman to me. I know a woman when I see one. MMM? Maybe I need to think on that one because there are some transvestites that can fool you big time. LOL

You have a great day.
El Amigo
Well Belive me I do not have a penis.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics