Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-23-2009, 08:32 AM

15,603 posts, read 40,077,718 times

Advertisements

In this world there are two kinds of people. Innies and Outies. I'm an Outie.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-23-2009, 08:34 AM

13,640 posts, read 24,676,069 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaykay View Post

Anybody want to share some more personalized info about yourself, feel free!
Okay, I will share some since there are lots of you here who really don't know me..I have 4 children (a son and three daughters), who are now all in their forties They have dutifully and lovingly provided me with 9 grandkids ( 6 boys and three girls) I loved them so much that the grand kids are beginning to give me great grandbabies..the first, a boy, born on Halloween of last year..
I was a stay at home mom, because I was able too, and raised most of the grandkids because their moms had to work..My daughters live very near and their children are here most days and they keep me a young person in an old body
I am a transplanted Buckeye to Hillbilly thirtyfour years ago and I love the beauty, culture and friendly people in the rural mountains of East Ky..
I love to write about life, family and home, and have a couple of blogs here..
My h came out of retirement last September after only three years and at the age of 71 is once more a full time employee..Not much money, but keeps him busy and mind healthy..

Old 04-23-2009, 09:23 AM

2,046 posts, read 922,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetie Pie View Post
Young sexy girl in an old woman's body!!!
I hear ya, Sweetie Pie!

Old 04-23-2009, 10:48 AM

6,350 posts, read 21,629,139 times
Man, look what all I missed being away for a couple of days! I'm 50-ish, married for 20 years to my first wife and we are the proud parents of Lord Byron, a 10-year old Domestic Shorthair cat.

Old 04-23-2009, 11:06 AM

23,054 posts, read 34,604,605 times
Female, 54 and proud of it I have been married to the best husband in the world for 14 years. We have a very spoiled cat, Maggie, named for Maggie Valley NC, a place we dearly love. I also hate living in Houston, it's way too HOT, I hope to move to Tenn to NC someday. And yes I really do eat coon! And before Hoosier comes in here and tells you this, I am very fanatical about my hair and nails

Last edited by I LOVE NORTH CAROLINA; 04-23-2009 at 12:18 PM..

Old 04-23-2009, 11:32 AM

947 posts, read 2,407,482 times
Ok I left out some stuff.

I am 29. Been married for almost 5 years. I know if you look at my kids ages it does not add up. I was married before to a real jerk we had a son together. When I met my DH now he adopted DS.

I enjoy reading when I have time but I only read books now that end in "they lived happily ever after"

I love my kids which takes most of my time up and they drive me to the point of insanity every day but would not trade them for anything.

You will hear me talk about them a lot because that is mostly all I do is take care of them.

I live out in the country of north Louisiana so we do not get out much at all unless I HAVE too! LOL

I am a Christian. My daddy is a Southern
Baptist preacher.
I love my parents to death and wish now after my kids I could go back and be the best kid ever!

Anything else you a wanna know just ask. I am an open book with nothing to hide.

Last edited by stacieberry; 04-23-2009 at 11:36 AM.. Reason: misspelled word

Old 04-23-2009, 01:07 PM

8,672 posts, read 22,372,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Blue View Post
Okay, I will share some since there are lots of you here who really don't know me..I have 4 children (a son and three daughters), who are now all in their forties They have dutifully and lovingly provided me with 9 grandkids ( 6 boys and three girls) I loved them so much that the grand kids are beginning to give me great grandbabies..the first, a boy, born on Halloween of last year..
I was a stay at home mom, because I was able too, and raised most of the grandkids because their moms had to work..My daughters live very near and their children are here most days and they keep me a young person in an old body
I am a transplanted Buckeye to Hillbilly thirtyfour years ago and I love the beauty, culture and friendly people in the rural mountains of East Ky..
I love to write about life, family and home, and have a couple of blogs here..
My h came out of retirement last September after only three years and at the age of 71 is once more a full time employee..Not much money, but keeps him busy and mind healthy..
Quote:
Originally Posted by I LOVE NORTH CAROLINA View Post
Female, 54 and proud of it I have been married to the best husband in the world for 14 years. We have a very spoiled cat, Maggie, named for Maggie Valley NC, a place we dearly love. I also hate living in Houston, it's way too HOT, I hope to move to Tenn to NC someday. And yes I really do eat coon! And before Hoosier comes in here and tells you this, I am very fanatical about my hair and nails
Now these two characters I have proudly known for quite awhile on CD here! But I will tell ya that I LOVE NORTH CAROLINA is one poster that I originally thought was probably a man...I think because I thought that North Carolina in this sense was a sports team or something! What do I know! ILNC, as she said, is a very feminine lady, picky about hair and nails etc. She also shares my absolute "detestation" of hot Texas weather and we commiserate about that frequently! LOl!

I am so glad that some of you are sharing some more details about yourself! Keep 'em coming!!!

Last edited by kaykay; 04-23-2009 at 01:36 PM.. Reason: apparently can't type since returning from lunch...

Old 04-23-2009, 02:52 PM

23,054 posts, read 34,604,605 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaykay View Post
Now these two characters I have proudly known for quite awhile on CD here! But I will tell ya that I LOVE NORTH CAROLINA is one poster that I originally thought was probably a man...I think because I thought that North Carolina in this sense was a sports team or something! What do I know! ILNC, as she said, is a very feminine lady, picky about hair and nails etc. She also shares my absolute "detestation" of hot Texas weather and we commiserate about that frequently! LOl!

I am so glad that some of you are sharing some more details about yourself! Keep 'em coming!!!
Kaykay I do also love the Carolina Panthers

Old 04-23-2009, 03:05 PM

3,487 posts, read 4,591,881 times
Well, I took a shower today and not that I was verifying but I saw that I am still a man, lol.

56 year old goat but still a man, lol.

You have a great day.
El Amigo

Old 04-23-2009, 03:33 PM

44,778 posts, read 62,282,240 times
KayKay, that sounds like you're one of a set of twins.
To answer the question, my wife often sez "man o man you are the man" so that should answer that one.
As far as age, well being the brother of Methusula might give you a clue.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics