Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-14-2009, 07:43 AM

947 posts, read 2,398,758 times

Advertisements

This might have been done before but what is your most embarrassing moment?

I will go... I was at a bull riding event and there was a ton of people there. I got up to go get a drink when I fell down the blechers!! I mean I went all the way down! I was so embarrassed. I think my parents were too.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-14-2009, 08:33 AM

31,304 posts, read 32,876,338 times
Where's Mike? LOL

Old 04-14-2009, 09:09 AM

54,494 posts, read 33,860,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AksarbeN View Post
Where's Mike? LOL
LOL.. He's too embarrassed to talk about it..

I think just about everybody here knows about my "embarrassing moment", it's probably not the most embarrassing, because there were some humorous moments in it too.

I'll wait until later.

Old 04-14-2009, 09:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnum Mike View Post
LOL.. He's too embarrassed to talk about it..

I think just about everybody here knows about my "embarrassing moment", it's probably not the most embarrassing, because there were some humorous moments in it too.

I'll wait until later.
Not ALL of us! I am still kinda new round here so I am still learning everything! But that is ok! I will share another since no one else will!

Old 04-14-2009, 09:25 AM

Ok let me think I know I have a bunch of moments so I need a good one!

My son got to using his middle finger because brother in law thought it was funny! Anyways once he went to the store with my mom (a preacher's wife) and this sweet little lady came up to him and said "what a cute little boy" he poped the bird to her! Omg my mom was so mad she brought him back home and let me have it! LOL!!

Old 04-14-2009, 09:39 AM

54,494 posts, read 33,860,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stacieberry View Post
Ok let me think I know I have a bunch of moments so I need a good one!

My son got to using his middle finger because brother in law thought it was funny! Anyways once he went to the store with my mom (a preacher's wife) and this sweet little lady came up to him and said "what a cute little boy" he poped the bird to her! Omg my mom was so mad she brought him back home and let me have it! LOL!!
One of my embarrassing moments also has to do with a preacher. This happened 4 or 5 years ago, Pastor Tommy Barnett was preaching his message on a Sunday morning, and I was in one of the front rows in the auditorium of the church. They have messages that appear on large screens that urge everyone to turn off their cell phones before the service starts, but for some reason I forgot to do that on that particular Sunday morning. Pastor Barnett was in the middle of his sermon when somebody decided to call me on the cell phone... Pastor looked at me with a grin and said "Is that God calling?".. there were about 2000 people in the sanctuary and they all laughed. I turned off my cell phone.

Old 04-14-2009, 09:46 AM

LOL my daddy is a preacher so we get a lot of our embarrassing stories told while he is preaching if it has to do with his sermon.

Once when I was little I walked in on my parents while they were having sex! OMGosh I am still tormented by this image! LoL

Old 04-14-2009, 11:07 AM

13,640 posts, read 24,505,098 times
I have posted this one every time we have another thread about it, because this was definitely my most embarrassing moment ever and one I created for my daughter and a "would have been date" forever

I have had a hearing problem since I was about 20 years old. As the years pass it gets worse. I sometimes try to guess what a person has said to me, because so many are impatient with my constant,"excuse me", "sorry,please repeat",etc. Well, anyway, we had a female pit bull that we bred about twice a year. One day I was out in the yard playing with the dog, with one of my teenage daughters, when a young man came to the fence. I started a conversation with him. We talked about the dog for a few minutes, before he asked me a question. My answer was, "She won't be available for at least another month, she will be going into heat then". His face turned scarlet, his mouth gaped open, and my girl ran! He had asked me if he could ask my daughter for a date!

Old 04-14-2009, 11:59 AM

1,532 posts, read 2,647,709 times
When I was a teenager, me and a friend were camping with a group at the river. It was nighttime and we had to go pee. So we found a good place away from everyone, (or so we thought) and were peeing and talking (you know how girls are!) - - - - - - and next thing we know, we realize there is a guy right next us!! Instead of turning around or leaving, he stays there and starts a conversation with us!!

We practically fell over trying to get our pants up and get out of there - plus even though we were embarassed, we were laughing our heads off, so that made it even harder!!

Old 04-14-2009, 01:25 PM

13,640 posts, read 24,505,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsh1127 View Post
When I was a teenager, me and a friend were camping with a group at the river. It was nighttime and we had to go pee. So we found a good place away from everyone, (or so we thought) and were peeing and talking (you know how girls are!) - - - - - - and next thing we know, we realize there is a guy right next us!! Instead of turning around or leaving, he stays there and starts a conversation with us!!

We practically fell over trying to get our pants up and get out of there - plus even though we were embarassed, we were laughing our heads off, so that made it even harder!!
Betcha accidently even mooned him on the way out!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics