Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-10-2007, 09:16 AM

9,986 posts, read 18,666,479 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScrantonWilkesBarre View Post
Wow! You have four kids and still find the time to chat with us? You must be SUPER-MOM! LOL! By the way, I really like Maryland, and I was thinking of taking a weekend trip to Annapolis with a friend of mine this summer. Do you think there's enough to see in Anne Arundel County to keep us occupied for a weekend? I'm a big fan of photographing and touring historic architecture, especially colonial-era homes, and she gets into the cultural scene (jazz cafes, art galleries, used bookstores, etc.) Thanks!
Tons and tons to see and do, lots of older homes and little shops and galleries and cafes, you will have a great time.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-10-2007, 09:20 AM

8,938 posts, read 20,362,856 times
"I don't want to call her "old" or "wrinkled" at all as she did not look it. None of us are "old" as we are all young at heart."
Well, believe us, we are "old (er)" and some of us definitely have the wrinkles to show it! And, when you say, "young at heart", yea.....tell me that after I get thru shoveling snow and have all kinds of aches/pains going on in my body!!!!!

Old 01-10-2007, 09:33 AM

1,093 posts, read 3,795,362 times
Quote:
Come to Scranton! It's too chilly for me to leave my house today--wind chills in the TEENS (which is why I'm holding off on my next photo tour! BRRR!) LOL! I'll cook you up my specialty of burnt S'mores pop-tarts and crunchy Kraft macaroni & cheese! (As you can tell, I'll be dining out often in the future or searching for a soul mate with a culinary inclination!) LOL!
Wow.. burnt pop-tarts AND crunchy mac n cheese? You sure know your way to this girls heart!

Old 01-10-2007, 09:34 AM

14,862 posts, read 42,861,660 times
Default Newest member

This is the newest member of our family, my neice. This pic was taken the day she was born last week. And I'm gonna be ticked if the pic is a small thumbnail since it kept coming up small on me. urgh

Old 01-10-2007, 09:42 AM

20,004 posts, read 77,359,841 times
I dont have one of my family uploaded to Photobucket, so Ill have to post individual pics.

Ugly ol' me! Picture taken last weekend by myself.
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j292/Illinoisboy/SelfportraitnearBataviadam.jpg (broken link)

The wife of 7 years:
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j292/Illinoisboy/Naze5.jpg (broken link)

Our 5 year old son, taken in Wisconsin:
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j292/Illinoisboy/Stevietakingaim.jpg (broken link)

Old 01-10-2007, 09:51 AM

1,104 posts, read 3,333,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveBoating View Post
What I want to know is......where are the pics of all the "older" folks! You know, like the wife and I who are 57/58? You folks that are posting are young enough to be our kids!
When we seen some of the "oldie but goodies" pics on here, we might post ours. Gray hair, some excess weight and some wrinkles is what you will see. Not any "hard bodies" or "Hotties" (as you folks call them).
Well, I suppose you could say most on here are "young enough to be our kids", but I don't think of myself as an "oldie but goodie." After all, like I've mentioned before--I'm 23. Here's a picture of Mr. Grammy taken this summer. (now he's way older than 23) He was sand surfing with the grandkids.

Old 01-10-2007, 10:25 AM

1,394 posts, read 4,170,930 times
I will have to go through some of my pics to see if I have any of myself, I, like someone else stated, am the one always taking the pictures, and not being in the pictures. I will see what I can find.

Old 01-10-2007, 10:32 AM

169 posts, read 678,690 times
I love seeing everyone's pics. ^.^

This is the most recent one I have, taken a few months ago.

Old 01-10-2007, 10:49 AM

30,311 posts, read 51,917,889 times
Quote:
Speak for yourself! I'm on the prowl! Grrrrooowwwlll!!! Too bad there aren't many PA members on here---We're the sixth most-populous state with a seeming handful of members out of the 42,000+ registered? Anyone wanna let me buy them dinner? LOL!
I know a great guy for you in NYC... but that's probably too far to drive for dinner!

Old 01-10-2007, 10:51 AM

30,311 posts, read 51,917,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve-o View Post
I dont have one of my family uploaded to Photobucket, so Ill have to post individual pics
Great pictures, Steve! Hard to see you, but the family sure is good looking... don't make that kid mad, though - LOL.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics