Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-15-2023, 07:59 PM

12,285 posts, read 2,969,609 times

Advertisements

bjh is offline a couple days so he asked me to sub.

With that in mind describe what you like in a sub sandwich, what breads, meat, cheeses, veggies, dressings or condiments:

What kinds of chips or sides do you like with a sub sandwich?

Have you slept in your clothes and why?

Do you watch any real court room shows and have you any favorite shows or judges or any you don't like?

Describe your oldest or favorite jeans or denim garments, past or present:
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-15-2023, 08:21 PM

37,803 posts, read 41,019,978 times

With that in mind describe what you like in a sub sandwich, what breads, meat, cheeses, veggies, dressings or condiments:
1) Meatball parm sub: Italian bread, meatballs, mozzarella cheese, tomato sauce, Romano grated cheese; 2) Chicken parm sub: Italian bread, chicken, mozzarella cheese, tomato sauce, Romano grated cheese.

What kinds of chips or sides do you like with a sub sandwich? None, the bread fills me up. The sub is enough.

Have you slept in your clothes and why? Yes. Fall asleep in chair, camping, unplanned overnight in someone else's home.

Do you watch any real court room shows and have you any favorite shows or judges or any you don't like? No, don't watch that type of show.

Describe your oldest or favorite jeans or denim garments, past or present: No favorites.

Old 02-15-2023, 08:29 PM

7,246 posts, read 7,079,089 times

White bread, rare roast beef, Swiss cheese, lettuce and tomatoes, mayo.

something salty

Only if I nap.

Do you watch any real court room shows and have you any favorite shows or judges or any you don't like?

Not my thing,

honestly the best pair of jeans I owned were a pair of pregnancy jeans. Each side had buttons to expand as the weeks went by. I wore them constantly and washed them so often they were extremely soft.

Old 02-15-2023, 08:31 PM

11,370 posts, read 9,286,148 times
With that in mind describe what you like in a sub sandwich, what breads, meat, cheeses, veggies, dressings or condiments: - I had a black bean veggie burger for dinner tonight. This new place just opened near where I work. Since I couldn't make it home until now (I went to a Division 1 women's college basketball game tonight) I decided to give them a try. Had it with American cheese, mustard, dill pickles, and mushrooms. The latter was a pleasant surprise.

The only other sandwich I have is occasionally white meat chicken salad and even more seldom, turkey. I'm not much of a sandwich person.

What kinds of chips or sides do you like with a sub sandwich? - Not often but okay. Sun chips nacho cheese may be my favorite. Other small bags okay at times.

Have you slept in your clothes and why? - Before I moved here I had a big comfortable chair that was easy to fall asleep in. I had no place to put it. If I only had another 8 inches or so I could have kept it. I put it outside on a corner and someone picked it up the next day.

Do you watch any real court room shows and have you any favorite shows or judges or any you don't like? - I watched The Peoples Court way back when Judge Wapner was on. Hardly at all since.

Describe your oldest or favorite jeans or denim garments, past or present: - Not my style. I haven't wore jeans in close to 20 years.

Thanks, Peg!

Old 02-15-2023, 09:20 PM

9,725 posts, read 14,266,863 times
Describe what you like in a sub sandwich, what breads, meat, cheeses, veggies, dressings or condiments:
Italian Roll, Sprinkling of Virgin Olive Oil, Shredded Lettuce, Tomato, Onion, Crushed Hot Red Peppers, Oregano, Provolone, Ham, Prosciuttini, Cappacuolo, Miniature Salami

What kinds of chips or sides do you like with a sub sandwich? None

Have you slept in your clothes and why? A few times, many years ago, whenever there was a snowstorm and our electric/heat went out.

Never watched any of that

I wore jeans when I was a teenager, never since

Thanks, Peg

Old 02-15-2023, 09:40 PM

44,632 posts, read 61,629,357 times

With that in mind describe what you like in a sub sandwich, what breads, meat, cheeses, veggies, dressings or condiments: Whole wheat with ham, provolone cheese, lettuce, tomato, cucumber,
vinaigrette dressing.

What kinds of chips or sides do you like with a sub sandwich? Lays sour cream potato chips.

Have you slept in your clothes and why? Naps in the rocker, airplane travel.

Do you watch any real court room shows and have you any favorite shows or judges or any you don't like? n/a don't watch those shows.

Describe your oldest or favorite jeans or denim garments, past or present: No favorites, none are very old.

Old 02-15-2023, 10:10 PM

21,544 posts, read 8,727,966 times
I like turkey or chicken on whole wheat with lettuce, mayo, mustard and tomatoes.
Potato chips are always good.
Only when I'm napping on the sofa.
I don't usually watch those types of shows.
I can't remember ever having a favorite pair, but I used to have a pair of jeans with a tie dye peace sign design. I don't wear jeans anymore.

Thanks for filling in, PegE!

Old 02-15-2023, 10:23 PM

14,776 posts, read 8,112,224 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PegE View Post

One of those hot Italian steak subs with pizza sauce, provolone, mushrooms, peppers, onions.

Sure, I fall asleep easy in chairs, watching TV, doing the computer, reading etc.
No
Don't have any...I haven't wore jeans since I was in my teen years.
Thanks for the questions, PegE!

Old 02-15-2023, 10:39 PM

5,743 posts, read 3,603,829 times
----- They're "Po-zboys
' -- all their other names came later in life. I yhink they'de the most over-rated foods sice egg-rolls. I've only had about two since I was in college, whem Fried Oyster was my fav.

----- You get sides, too?

----- When traveling, last couple hights in hotels, even with lights o. Dunno why.

------ Judge Judy is a stupid snot. She's wromg in every case, listens to only one side. Wanna strangle her.

----- Thet're all just Jeans. Everyday wear since 1950, Lees. then, with leather pocket trim. Now, whatever is cheap at WamMart. A month between washing. Throw them away when ripped.

Old 02-16-2023, 12:25 AM

7,487 posts, read 8,005,092 times
***Juat your standard sub roll. Start with whatever cheese you have. Some pepperoni and sausage. Add shredded lettuce, onions, green peppers, and mushrooms. Top with some Italian dressing. Last, go down and back with mayo.

***Ruffles

***Back when I was an airline loadmaster, I often slept in my clothes when flying. If it was a cargo flight I would sleep on the floor in the galley or on top of the cargo.

***Have no use for them.

***Not sure. It has been around 50 years since I owned anything that was den.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics