Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-16-2023, 12:54 AM

13,129 posts, read 3,043,404 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by arr430 View Post
Do you watch any real court room shows and have you any favorite shows or judges or any you don't like?
------ Judge Judy is a stupid snot. She's wromg in every case, listens to only one side. Wanna strangle her.

That's why I asked. Lol. I don't often watch these shows but catch a few minutes now and then. Last few times I saw Judge Judy she was so unfair. Yesterday she acted like she hated a guy who'd done nothing wrong. Then she was rude to his wife and didn't get that he worked for the federal gov and not a private firm. The show is simply about her being rude and obnoxious and she can't even understand the facts of the case. She needs to be put out to pasture.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-16-2023, 06:00 AM

1,448 posts, read 672,037 times
bjh is offline a couple days so he asked me to sub.

Morning'

With that in mind describe what you like in a sub sandwich, what breads, meat, cheeses, veggies, dressings or condiments: French baguette, 3 or 4 paper thin slices of jamon Iberico, thin slice of manchego, pimento, and spread on the bread the juice of a real tomato, seeds and all, mixed with a little EVOO and tiny pinch of salt. Heaven.

What kinds of chips or sides do you like with a sub sandwich? Those crispy kettle made pc's.

Have you slept in your clothes and why? Once or twice................Don't remember.

Do you watch any real court room shows and have you any favorite shows or judges or any you don't like? Don't watch.

Describe your oldest or favorite jeans or denim garments, past or present: My present jeans now have comfort waist and are stretchy denim material that are made for old people's body. Whoever thought of that idea, my wife and I are forever grateful for comfort and no more wedgies.

THX!

Enjoy your day, all

Last edited by CEN2RION; 02-16-2023 at 06:38 AM..

Old 02-16-2023, 06:25 AM

126,540 posts, read 19,299,492 times
[quote=PegE;64881510]bjh is offline a couple days so he asked me to sub.

With that in mind describe what you like in a sub sandwich, what breads, meat, cheeses, veggies, dressings or condiments: Bavarian or wholegrain sub with butter,variety of cheeses,lettuce,tomatoes,onions,garlic pickles and Dijon or grain mustard

What kinds of chips or sides do you like with a sub sandwich? None

Have you slept in your clothes and why? Yes in a chair in a hospital room to be there for my loved one .....

Do you watch any real court room shows and have you any favorite shows or judges or any you don't like? N/A

Describe your oldest or favorite jeans or denim garments, past or present: Just dark blue jeans

Thank you Peg

Old 02-16-2023, 06:50 AM

2,299 posts, read 1,449,256 times
With that in mind describe what you like in a sub sandwich, what breads, meat, cheeses, veggies, dressings or condiments:

At Subway I used to get a turkey with mustard and loaded up with all the vegetables. I haven’t eaten at Subway in probably a decade. It’s not good anymore. Wish it was.

What kinds of chips or sides do you like with a sub sandwich?

Jalepeno kettle chips or garden salsa Sun Chips.

Have you slept in your clothes and why?

Once when I was in school. I thought I could sleep later if I slept in my clothes. Of course they were all wrinkled in the morning. I don’t know what else I was expecting, but I didn’t do it again.

Do you watch any real court room shows and have you any favorite shows or judges or any you don't like?

No.

Describe your oldest or favorite jeans or denim garments, past or present:[/quote]

None of mine are that old. Not really any favorites either.

Old 02-16-2023, 07:30 AM

35,656 posts, read 17,615,148 times
With that in mind describe what you like in a sub sandwich, what breads, meat, cheeses, veggies, dressings or condiments: Veal parmigiana sub

What kinds of chips or sides do you like with a sub sandwich? Spiced or flavored french fries

Have you slept in your clothes and why? Yes, once in a while, just fall asleep that way

Do you watch any real court room shows and have you any favorite shows or judges or any you don't like? Not often; I do it in real life (unless Zoom courtroom sessions count)

Describe your oldest or favorite jeans or denim garments, past or present: My blue jeans? Or red hair genes? (skipped me, mine changed to brown at 13 but my mother had them, older son, almost 27, has red hair and I assume from genes)

Old 02-16-2023, 07:46 AM

7,448 posts, read 5,556,724 times
bjh is offline a couple days so he asked me to sub.

With that in mind describe what you like in a sub sandwich, what breads, meat, cheeses, veggies, dressings or condiments: White bread, turkey, salami, Swiss cheese, lettuce, mustard and mayo.

What kinds of chips or sides do you like with a sub sandwich? Cheddar flavored chips.

Have you slept in your clothes and why? A few times if I was so sick I couldn’t manage to get undressed but I was probably in sweats anyway.

Do you watch any real court room shows and have you any favorite shows or judges or any you don't like? No

Describe your oldest or favorite jeans or denim garments, past or present: in the late 80’s I had a pair of faded black jeans with a matching jacket.

Thank you!

Old 02-16-2023, 09:28 AM

24,697 posts, read 26,288,564 times
With that in mind describe what you like in a sub sandwich, what breads, meat, cheeses, veggies, dressings or condiments:
Sub roll, Genoa Salami, Spicy Pepperoni, and Black Forest ham, lettuce, tomatoe, onion pepperjack cheese, olive oil dressing, Kettle jalapenochios.

Have you slept in your clothes and why?
Planr, trains and cars plus unexpected sleep overs or so tired I juct crashed.

I have but haven't in years. Sopped because the novelty had worn off.

Describe your oldest or favorite jeans or denim garments, past or present:
Currently that would be my tired stone washedWranglers.

Thanx for the nice fill in Q's

Old 02-16-2023, 09:33 AM

44,757 posts, read 62,163,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PegE View Post
That's why I asked. Lol. I don't often watch these shows but catch a few minutes now and then. Last few times I saw Judge Judy she was so unfair. Yesterday she acted like she hated a guy who'd done nothing wrong. Then she was rude to his wife and didn't get that he worked for the federal gov and not a private firm. The show is simply about her being rude and obnoxious and she can't even understand the facts of the case. She needs to be put out to pasture.
Agree...and it's unconscionable that she's the highest paid TV host on tv....Now worth $445 million, Judge Judy reveals how she became TV’s highest-paid host
https://www.nydailynews.com/snyde/ny...glq-story.html

Old 02-16-2023, 10:10 AM

9,229 posts, read 8,635,045 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PegE View Post

1. With that in mind describe what you like in a sub sandwich, what breads, meat, cheeses, veggies, dressings or condiments:

2. What kinds of chips or sides do you like with a sub sandwich?

3. Have you slept in your clothes and why?

4. Do you watch any real court room shows and have you any favorite shows or judges or any you don't like?

5. Describe your oldest or favorite jeans or denim garments, past or present:
1 & 2. I hate sub sandwiches and avoid chips as much as possible, but when I do eat chips I prefer Tom's potato chips, plain.
3. Rarely since turning 30, but there was a time when a blizzard stranded my mom and I in the Detroit airport, when we ended up sleeping shifts on our luggage.
4. No
5. I used to have a denim big shirt that was perfect over anything from dress to T-neck sweater, worn to just the right level of softness. I cut it into pieces and used them in a couple of sewing projects when it got too tatty to wear.

Old 02-16-2023, 11:21 AM

44,477 posts, read 20,283,433 times
With that in mind describe what you like in a sub sandwich, what breads, meat, cheeses, veggies, dressings or condiments: Any kind of whole-grain bread, with poppy or sesame seeds or herbs. I like salami, pastrami or thinly-sliced beef topped with provolone, baby spinach, black olives and pepperoncini, with vinaigrette.

What kinds of chips or sides do you like with a sub sandwich? Sunchips.

Have you slept in your clothes and why? Yes. When I used to camp (in a tent) I slept in my clothes.

Do you watch any real court room shows and have you any favorite shows or judges or any you don't like? I'm a retired paralegal and out of curiosity have watched several different court room shows on TV. Generally, I'm not at all impressed. However, I really like Judge Marillyn Milian. Unlike Judge Judy, Judge Marilyn is respectful of the people who come before her in court, and she is completely fair in her judgments.

Describe your oldest or favorite jeans or denim garments, past or present: My favorites are my two pairs of jeggings; one navy and one black. They're stretchy enough for me to always be comfortable, even when I'm working out, and they look nice.

Thanks for filling in, PegE!

Moderator of Canada (and sub-fora), Illinois (and sub-fora), Indiana (and sub-fora), Caregiving, Community Chat, Fashion & Beauty, Hair Care, Games/Trivia, History, Nature, Non-romantic Relationships, Psychology, Travel, Work & Employment, Writing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics