Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-29-2023, 02:09 AM

14,801 posts, read 8,133,631 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaskan Mutt View Post
Greetings. Today's questions were found in a glass jar next to a gnome in bjh's back yard.

Sunday's Questions:

Can you rub your belly and pat your head at the same time?
Yes
Have you been to a nudist camp?
No
When traveling a long distance to get somewhere, do you stop to sightsee along the way?
Yes when possible, depending on the reason for the trip and the time that I have
Is your wallet, purse, or whatever you carry overloaded or neat and tidy?

If eating a green salad, what is your preferred dressing to put on it?
Depends on my mood and the salad in question
Can you do tricks with a Yo-Yo?
No
Ever go Frisbee golfing?
No

Well, that's all for now.
Thanks Mr. Mutt!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-29-2023, 04:07 AM

5,743 posts, read 3,615,364 times
Sunday's Questions:

----- Sure. I can even stick out my tongue and touch my ear.

----- No, but I looked at one through binoculars

When traveling a long distance to get somewhere, do you stop to sightsee along the way?
----- Normallyy

----- I carry only the specific things I/ll need. Loose at home, in a money bely abroad

----- no

Ever go Frisbee golfing?
------ no

Old 01-29-2023, 05:56 AM

7,251 posts, read 7,094,585 times
Greetings. Today's questions were found in a glass jar next to a gnome in bjh's back yard.

Sunday's Questions:

I am uncoordinated.

No. Our trips are often just to see family.

neat with the stray receipt or two.

honey mustard.

No-Yo.

Ever go Frisbee golfing?

Nope.

Old 01-29-2023, 06:34 AM

11,087 posts, read 17,568,157 times
Sunday's Questions:

Can you rub your belly and pat your head at the same time? Nope

Have you been to a nudist camp? Nope

When traveling a long distance to get somewhere, do you stop to sightsee along the way? Yup

Is your wallet, purse, or whatever you carry overloaded or neat and tidy? Overloaded. Just wish it was cash. lol

If eating a green salad, what is your preferred dressing to put on it? Either Italian or Thousand Island

Can you do tricks with a Yo-Yo? Nope

Ever go Frisbee golfing? Nope

Old 01-29-2023, 06:59 AM

126,304 posts, read 19,086,256 times
Quote:

Sunday's Questions:

Can you rub your belly and pat your head at the same time?........Yes I can

Have you been to a nudist camp?........I encountered one unknowingly while hiking long ago

When traveling a long distance to get somewhere, do you stop to sightsee along the way?........... When I drive in a car

Is your wallet, purse, or whatever you carry overloaded or neat and tidy?...... Tidy

If eating a green salad, what is your preferred dressing to put on it?.....olive oil,vinegar,salt,black, pepper,herb vinaigrette

Can you do tricks with a Yo-Yo?.......Nope

Ever go Frisbee golfing?.....No

Thank you Alaskan Mutt

Old 01-29-2023, 07:08 AM

7,377 posts, read 5,492,216 times

Sunday's Questions:

Can you rub your belly and pat your head at the same time? Yes

Have you been to a nudist camp? No

When traveling a long distance to get somewhere, do you stop to sightsee along the way? No

Is your wallet, purse, or whatever you carry overloaded or neat and tidy? Probably overloaded

If eating a green salad, what is your preferred dressing to put on it? Ranch or garlic.

Can you do tricks with a Yo-Yo? No

Ever go Frisbee golfing? No

Thank you!

Old 01-29-2023, 07:23 AM

9,730 posts, read 14,284,802 times
Can you rub your belly and pat your head at the same time? No. But I can still twirl my baton to marching music, with left hand on hip....complete the around the world twirling manuever with baton in right hand, throw the baton up 15-20 feet with right hand, SPIN, catch it behind my back with left hand, toss it around my ankles, NAIL IT! and SALUTE! (only performed in my private back yard )

Have you been to a nudist camp? No.

When traveling a long distance to get somewhere, do you stop to sightsee along the way? Sometimes, going to the southern states.

Is your wallet, purse, or whatever you carry overloaded or neat and tidy? Overloaded

If eating a green salad, what is your preferred dressing to put on it? Honey Mustard

Can you do tricks with a Yo-Yo? No, and No Interest

Ever go Frisbee golfing? No

Thanks, AM!

Last edited by rdlr; 01-29-2023 at 07:33 AM..

Old 01-29-2023, 09:33 AM

6,883 posts, read 4,896,899 times
Quote:

Sunday's Questions:

Ever go Frisbee golfing?

Can't everyone rub their belly and pat their head? And switch to patting belly and rubbing head? Although the latter messes up the hair.

No to the nudest camp, sometimes to stopping to sightsee. Purse is tidy. Wallet inside it is even tidier. I travel light.

Balsamic vinegarette. Although they are not all created equal.

No to the yo yo. I'm lucky if it goes up and down the string. I have never been frisbee golfing but I would like to try it. My friends do not seem to be having as much of a second childhood as I am!

Old 01-29-2023, 10:25 AM

24,500 posts, read 26,045,935 times
Sunday's Questions:

I can do that.

Close, I live exactly 11.8 miles from one. They call it a Sun Club.

I do much to the chagrin of my co driver.

Pretty neat, I tossed a few things last week.

Bleu cheese or ranch.

Used to be able to walk the dog, make it sleep and around the world. Today, not a chance.

Ever go Frisbee golfing?
No

Thanx Mutt for the Sunday Fun. Pssst next time check under thr pink flamingo.

Old 01-29-2023, 01:31 PM

44,375 posts, read 20,091,210 times

Sunday's Questions:

Can you rub your belly and pat your head at the same time? Yes!

Have you been to a nudist camp? Yes! In 1977 I was with a friend who worked for the local newspaper, and he had two press passes to attend the Miss Nude World and Mr. Apollo competitions at Ponderosa Sun Club in Roselawn, IN. He was assigned to cover the competitions. He took me along since he had two passes, and we spent the whole day there. (We had our clothes on.) It was a real eye-opener and pretty funny. (They DO play volleyball at nudist camps!) We took a lot of photos of the contestants as they pranced around the pool, the women in high heels. What I really enjoyed was meeting some high-profile photographers from around the country and the world. That was pretty cool. I checked a moment ago and saw that Ponderosa is still in operation. It's about a 45-minute drive from my home in NW IN. (No, I won't be visiting it again!)

When traveling a long distance to get somewhere, do you stop to sightsee along the way? I haven't, because I've traveled only by plane for long trips. I hope to go on some road trips over the next several years, though, and I'll definitely stop to sightsee along the way. When we did trips when I was growing up, Dad never wanted to stop. He was always trying to beat his previous record of getting to the destination.

Is your wallet, purse, or whatever you carry overloaded or neat and tidy? Right now, my purse is pretty neat. Sometimes it's overloaded.

If eating a green salad, what is your preferred dressing to put on it? Vinaigrette, ranch, bleu cheese. Depends on my mood. Most often, it's vinaigrette.

Can you do tricks with a Yo-Yo? I did a few when I was a kid, but that was well over 50 years ago and I don't remember how to do them.

Ever go Frisbee golfing? Yes. Fun game!

Well, that's all for now. This was a fun trip down memory lane. Thanks, Mutt!

Moderator of Canada (and sub-fora), Illinois (and sub-fora), Indiana (and sub-fora), Caregiving, Community Chat, Fashion & Beauty, Hair Care, Games/Trivia, History, Nature, Non-romantic Relationships, Psychology, Travel, Work & Employment, Writing.

Last edited by PJSaturn; 01-29-2023 at 08:42 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics