Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-16-2021, 07:02 AM

30,953 posts, read 16,545,362 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjh View Post
Here we are with another day, another set of questions. Let's see what the question elf delivered in . . .

Today's Question(s):
Do you brush your teeth before or after breakfast?

after

If/when you set an alarm to wake, do you set it on a buzzer or set it to turn on the radio or some other sound(s)?
I don't know. I never use it.

What type of station or programming might you have your radio set on?

never use that either. I hate listening to all the ads and some dj who won't shut up.

Do you listen to satellite radio or listen to radio stations online?

used to listen to Pandora but not any more. Not sure why.

Foodie Question(s):
If we sat at your breakfast table last time you did what would we have seen?

don't have a breakfast table per se. The kitchen table has stuff the kitten would like to play with and I don't want him to.

What salads or salad ingredients or dressings do you enjoy?

cucumbers, ice berg lettuce, tomatoes, maybe some dried cranberries and/or sunflower seeds.

Today's Quote:
“The U. S. Constitution doesn't guarantee happiness, only the pursuit of it. You have to catch up with it yourself.”
~ Benjamin Franklin
You can't catch happiness. Give it and it will find you- CL Hippo

thanks, bjh
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-16-2021, 07:09 AM

2,299 posts, read 1,449,256 times
Today's Question(s):

If I eat breakfast I’ll brush after. Unless I eat breakfast out somewhere but that’s rare.

If/when you set an alarm to wake, do you set it on a buzzer or set it to turn on the radio or some other sound(s)?

I’ve never used an alarm. I wake up automatically.

On an AM/FM, probably news. We don’t have any good local music stations here anymore. I only have one radio (besides the car) and I just use it for the clock display.

Pandora, Spotify, Amazon Music and I listen to a local news station via IHeartRadio.

Foodie Question(s):

First of all I don’t eat at the table and secondly I rarely eat breakfast foods. Over the past week my “breakfast” has been carrots and hummus, guacamole and tortilla chips, chili/lime flavored peanuts and Halloween candy.

Italian dressing and croutons.

Old 09-16-2021, 07:28 AM

7,448 posts, read 5,556,724 times
Here we are with another day, another set of questions. Let's see what the question elf delivered in . . .

Today's Question(s):
Do you brush your teeth before or after breakfast? after

If/when you set an alarm to wake, do you set it on a buzzer or set it to turn on the radio or some other sound(s)? radio

What type of station or programming might you have your radio set on? Classic rock

Do you listen to satellite radio or listen to radio stations online? No

Foodie Question(s):
If we sat at your breakfast table last time you did what would we have seen? 9am

What salads or salad ingredients or dressings do you enjoy? ranch or garlic

Today's Quote:
“The U. S. Constitution doesn't guarantee happiness, only the pursuit of it. You have to catch up with it yourself.”
~ Benjamin Franklin

Old 09-16-2021, 07:52 AM

Location: East of Seattle since 1992, 615' Elevation, Zone 8b - originally from SF Bay Area
45,066 posts, read 82,386,649 times
Today's Question(s):
Do you brush your teeth before or after breakfast? Before, after showering.

If/when you set an alarm to wake, do you set it on a buzzer or set it to turn on the radio or some other sound(s)? Mine beeps.

What type of station or programming might you have your radio set on? Sirius XM, 70s on 7

Do you listen to satellite radio or listen to radio stations online? Both

Foodie Question(s):
If we sat at your breakfast table last time you did what would we have seen? Homemade pork sausage, pan fried potatoes, scrambled eggs, toast with jam.

What salads or salad ingredients or dressings do you enjoy? Most of them, but favorites are Greek, Italian, Blue Cheese and Ranch.

Old 09-16-2021, 09:32 AM

15,032 posts, read 8,354,212 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjh View Post

Today's Question(s):
After
I ask google home to set the regular alarm for me
Haven't listened to the radio in years

Foodie Question(s):
Coffee and omelet
Spinach and mixed greens, tomatoes, onions, cucumber, mushrooms, broccoli, sunflower seeds, carrots - every now and then chopped nuts, croutons and/or shredded cheese....the dressing I like or want can vary at times.

Today's Quote:
~ Benjamin Franklin

Old 09-16-2021, 10:02 AM

15,443 posts, read 21,513,537 times
Today's Question(s):
Waterpik afterward.

When I used an alarm, I think I used the buzzer.

When I use the truck radio, it's mostly new and old country; when I can find any.

Reminds me. I really need to see if the CD player works in the truck I bought two years ago.

I have but very seldom.

Foodie Question(s):
The wind blowing outside?

Tossed salad?

Thanks BJH.

Old 09-16-2021, 10:18 AM

24,697 posts, read 26,288,564 times
Today's Question(s):
Before

Think it's a buzzer, haven't used it since 2005.

50s and 60s Rock n Roll.

Sirius satellte in cars.

Foodie Question(s):
Chorizo con huevos, potatoes O' Brien, flour tortillas, salsa and OJ.

tomatoes, onion, bell pepper, radish and lettuce with Ranch, Bleu Chees or a vinaigrette

Thanx bjh

Old 09-16-2021, 11:47 AM

10,409 posts, read 1,082,095 times
Today's Question(s):
Do you brush your teeth before or after breakfast? After breakfast and before I go to bed.

If/when you set an alarm to wake, do you set it on a buzzer or set it to turn on the radio or some other sound(s)? My alarm beeps.

What type of station or programming might you have your radio set on? Oldies, Rock & Roll.

Do you listen to satellite radio or listen to radio stations online? No, but 2 years ago, at the start of my lease, Sirius kept trying to get me to sign up.

Foodie Question(s):
If we sat at your breakfast table last time you did what would we have seen? Cereal, Milk, Orange Juice, Toast.

What salads or salad ingredients or dressings do you enjoy? Lettuce, Tomatoes, Olives, Cucumbers, Bacon bits, Cheese chunks. Salad Dressing - honey mustard, creamy italian, blue cheese.

Great Questions!!!

Old 09-16-2021, 01:10 PM

903 posts, read 591,297 times

Today's Question(s):

Usually after.

I use my cellphone and it is set to the default alarm sound

Christian music usually - KLOVE or Air1, but also like Country. If you play Country music backwards you get your dog, truck, and girlfriend bank. :O)

No

Foodie Question(s):

Running around getting the dogs (4 of them - Husky, Kelpie, Lab, Basset) their meds, treats, and food. As well as me taking my vitamins.

I like to add raisins, sunflower seeds, and other assorted salad toppings (Vegan safe).
I like Raspberry Vinegarette, Oil & Vinegar, Honey Mustard (sweet not dijon).

Today's Quote:
~ Benjamin Franklin

cd :O)

Old 09-16-2021, 02:38 PM

67,650 posts, read 61,768,113 times
Thank you, bjh!

Do you brush your teeth before or after breakfast? After breakfast. Well, after coffee. I use mouthwash before coffee.

If/when you set an alarm to wake, do you set it on a buzzer or set it to turn on the radio or some other sound(s)? Buzzer. I mean, why not.

What type of station or programming might you have your radio set on? Mellow rock if I had to pick one genre of music, but I listen to all sorts of music.

Do you listen to satellite radio or listen to radio stations online? Satellite radio or playlists that I compile myself.

Foodie Question(s):
If we sat at your breakfast table last time you did what would we have seen? Avocado toast with a soft poached egg on top. Everything Bagel seasoning. Very grainy toast. Possibly some cute college girls since my granddaughter in college is living with me.

What salads or salad ingredients or dressings do you enjoy? I love a local salmon/quinoa/kale salad. I also really love bleu cheese dressing. I do NOT like cucumbers in my salad. Actually I don't like cucumbers period. I tried to grow some zucchini in my garden but realized with horror that the plant was actually a cucumber plant. Wow, those things grow FAST.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics