Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-29-2006, 12:24 PM

257 posts, read 1,081,206 times

Advertisements

If u were on death, would u like for your last meal

For me it would have to be pizza hut deepdish, and peanut persians(homemade doughnuts)if I get dessert
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-29-2006, 12:28 PM

8,189 posts, read 31,238,078 times
A 1 inch thick porterhouse steak cooked on an open flame to medium well, a baked potato with about 1/2 pound of real butter, garlic cheese toast, and banana pudding for desert. Keep your old hateful green veggies, I never liked them anyway!

Old 11-29-2006, 12:32 PM

1,093 posts, read 3,796,519 times
Turkey with mashed potatoes, and corn. I am going with Evey on the garlic cheese bread. Dessert, oh.. I am torn between chocolate covered strawberries, or white chocolate and raspberry cheesecake. MMMM...

Old 11-29-2006, 12:49 PM

2,815 posts, read 12,987,857 times
Fresh whole scallops lightly sauteed in butter and garlic, then baked for five minutes... then dressed with a light Dijon mustard cream sauce with a side of peppered steamed green beans. Then I'd like a large lobster tail with a quart of drawn salted butter to dip it in New England style..(I'm already salivating), a baked potato with butter, pepper, sour cream, a medallion sized piece of perfectly medium-well cooked filet mignon, then a hot fudge sundae drowning in hot fudge and hidden under a mountain of heavy whipped cream with the requisite chopped nuts and Marischino cherry on top. And then I'd like a pardon please

Old 11-29-2006, 01:44 PM

23,016 posts, read 34,387,993 times
Just give me all the Krispy Kream donuts I can eat

Old 11-29-2006, 01:45 PM

Location: Georgia.I rather be in GODS country Tennessee.Everybody knows Gods a VOLS fan.
597 posts, read 2,081,338 times
I thought this was cute,even though Poprocksncoke is not worried a bit about dying,she's torn between chocolate covered strawberries, or white chocolate and raspberry cheesecake for dessert.

I guess mine would be steak and shrimp,buffet style.That way I could say "I'm not finished yet,it's gonna be awhile".

Old 11-29-2006, 02:34 PM

1,174 posts, read 5,903,286 times
- A selection of the freshest sushi from Masa served with a Dom Perignon Champagne

- Ossetra caviar on toast points with capers, chopped Bermuda onion, and very fresh sour cream on the side.

- Vine-fresh snap peas floated in ice water with dill dressing

- Shrimp pad thai with a perfectly pulled Guinness

- Calf's head ragout with gribiche sauce ala Joel Robuchon with a Riesling wine

- My grandmother's dinner rolls with tarragon butter and homemade raspberry sun jam

- Baked Alaska with an antique Château d'Yquem sauternes

- Fraise des bois with violet and vanilla flavored whipped cream

- Cropwell Bishop Stilton, a Norman Camembert, some pistachios, cashews, and a vintage Dow port

- A few Michel Cluizel chocolate truffles

Yes, I'm high maintenance.

Last edited by Jason_Els; 11-29-2006 at 03:04 PM..

Old 11-29-2006, 02:45 PM

1,873 posts, read 4,237,333 times
A big gooey chocolate layer cake with a file baked inside. :Þ

Old 11-29-2006, 02:45 PM

4,781 posts, read 2,083,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason_Els View Post
- A selection of the freshest sushi from Masa served with a Dom Perignon Champagne

- Ossetra caviar on toast points with capers, chopped Bermuda onion, and very fresh sour cream on the side.

- Vine-fresh snap peas floated in ice water with dill dressing

- Shrimp pad thai with a perfectly pulled Guinness

- Calf's head with gribbiche sauce ala Joel Robuchon with a Riesling wine

- My grandmother's dinner rolls with tarragon butter and homemade raspberry sun jam

- Baked Alaska with an antique Château d'Yquem sauternes

- Fraise des bois with violet and vanilla flavored whipped cream

- Cropwell Bishop Stilton, a Norman Camembert, some pistachios, cashews, and a vintage Dow port

- A few Michel Cluizel chocolate truffles

Yes, I'm high maintenance.
Say what? Are you a chief? Or do you go to a lot of fancy restaurants.
My usual dinner
meat
potato
bread
veg
rice or noodles

Old 11-29-2006, 02:51 PM

1,873 posts, read 4,237,333 times
Jason, that's not food, that's art.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics