Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-13-2016, 05:44 AM

20,548 posts, read 30,545,268 times

Advertisements

1. Little____Rascals_________

2. Last gift card you used? I don't get many but it might have been for Red Lobster.

3. Bo Peep or Humpty Dumpty?

4. What was your favorite Halloween costume as a kid? I guess the time I dressed up as a country girl and took my Newfoundland with me to trick or treat. He had a red bandana on.

5. If you get a voice message that is obviously a wrong number, do you call back as a courtesy to let them know or just forget it? Ha, it would be unusual for me to even listen to a voice message. If I catch them live then of course I would tell them. BTW, I hate phones, lol.

6. Do you keep old toothbrushes to clean things with? I have

7. When you crack and use eggs do you leave the shells in the carton or throw them out? Throw them out or add the shells to my garden.

8. Do you know anyone raising a grandchild? No

9. _Jack in the_______ Box

10. Did you ever hang out with friends when younger making prank phone calls before the dawn of caller ID? No

11. Yes or No....living together before marriage? Not my business but for me it's a yes. Some people don't want to get married. Why should they have to? Heck look at Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell….30 years of living together and still going strong. Can't say that about many "married" Hollywood couples.

12. Are you allergic to cats? No

13. ___New York______ City

14. Have you ever had a chocolate covered frozen banana? Yup….I've made them also

Dessert of the Day- last days of summer treat! ! Looks good….my MIL might like that

Have a great day….on my way to Hershey
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-13-2016, 05:55 AM

8,009 posts, read 5,461,763 times
Going to be a beautiful day...

1. Little LuLu

2. Last gift card you used? Starbucks

4. What was your favorite Halloween costume as a kid? Old lady costume

5. If you get a voice message that is obviously a wrong number, do you call back as a courtesy to let them know or just forget it? Depends--once I called them back because it seems urgent

6. Do you keep old toothbrushes to clean things with?

7. When you crack and use eggs do you leave the shells in the carton or throw them out?

8. Do you know anyone raising a grandchild? yes

9. Birch Box

10. Did you ever hang out with friends when younger making prank phone calls before the dawn of caller ID?

11. Yes or No....living together before marriage? I did out of convenience.

12. Are you allergic to cats?

13. New York City

14. Have you ever had a chocolate covered frozen banana? Yes, did not care for it.

Enjoy the day!

Old 09-13-2016, 06:49 AM

36,579 posts, read 16,165,576 times
1. Little___Big Town__________

2. Last gift card you used? Sephora

3. Bo Peep or Humpty Dumpty? Not sure, I'm not 5 anymore.

4. What was your favorite Halloween costume as a kid?

5. If you get a voice message that is obviously a wrong number, do you call back as a courtesy to let them know or just forget it? Nope, just forget it.

6. Do you keep old toothbrushes to clean things with? Yes

7. When you crack and use eggs do you leave the shells in the carton or throw them out?

8. Do you know anyone raising a grandchild? Pretty sure I do.

9. __Red______ Box

10. Did you ever hang out with friends when younger making prank phone calls before the dawn of caller ID?
No

11. Yes or No....living together before marriage? Don't care, not gonna happen for me.

12. Are you allergic to cats? No, George is my buddy

13. _Summer in the________ City

14. Have you ever had a chocolate covered frozen banana? Don't think so.

Dessert of the Day- last days of summer treat! !

Butterscotch Brickle Pudding Pops | Midwest Living

Still in the 90s here but cool at night and during the morning so I'll take that!!! Hope all is well with everyone...good week and bright thoughts to all!!

Old 09-13-2016, 07:11 AM

7,448 posts, read 5,553,817 times
Been MIA lately here. .just so much going on!!! But being busy is a good thing. ..I think! Here we go!

1. Little Big Horn

2. Last gift card you used? Kohl's

3. Bo Peep or Humpty Dumpty? Bo

4. What was your favorite Halloween costume as a kid? A clown

5. If you get a voice message that is obviously a wrong number, do you call back as a courtesy to let them know or just forget it? No

7. When you crack and use eggs do you leave the shells in the carton or throw them out? Throw them out

8. Do you know anyone raising a grandchild? Yes

9. Red Box

10. Did you ever hang out with friends when younger making prank phone calls before the dawn of caller ID? Yes

11. Yes or No....living together before marriage? Yes

13. Sin City

14. Have you ever had a chocolate covered frozen banana? Yes

Still in the 90s here but cool at night and during the morning so I'll take that!!! Hope all is well with everyone...good week and bright thoughts to all!![/quote]

Old 09-13-2016, 07:25 AM

4,056 posts, read 2,931,547 times
1. Little Richard.

2. Last gift card you used? Amazon.

3. Bo Peep or Humpty Dumpty? Bo Peep.

4. What was your favorite Halloween costume as a kid? We didn't "do" Halloween in New Zealand.

5. If you get a voice message that is obviously a wrong number, do you call back as a courtesy to let them know or just forget it? Just one call, I'll ignore it. More than one, I call back.

6. Do you keep old toothbrushes to clean things with? I do.

7. When you crack and use eggs do you leave the shells in the carton or throw them out? Throw them out.

8. Do you know anyone raising a grandchild? I don't.

9. Jack in the Box

10. Did you ever hang out with friends when younger making prank phone calls before the dawn of caller ID? I didn't.

11. Yes or No....living together before marriage? Yes.

12. Are you allergic to cats? Nope.

13. Lake Havasu City, AZ

14. Have you ever had a chocolate covered frozen banana? I haven't, but it sounds yummy.

Thanks Linda! Happy day everyone.

Old 09-13-2016, 07:37 AM

544 posts, read 592,519 times
1. Little Richard

2. Last gift card you used?

4. What was your favorite Halloween costume as a kid? Too long ago for me to remember

5. If you get a voice message that is obviously a wrong number, do you call back as a courtesy to let them know or just forget it? Forget it

7. When you crack and use eggs do you leave the shells in the carton or throw them out? Throw them out

8. Do you know anyone raising a grandchild? No

9. Cardboard Box

10. Did you ever hang out with friends when younger making prank phone calls before the dawn of caller ID? Nope

11. Yes or No....living together before marriage? No opinion on this

13. Electric City

14. Have you ever had a chocolate covered frozen banana? Not that I can recall

Old 09-13-2016, 07:39 AM

5,925 posts, read 3,856,818 times
Been MIA lately here. .just so much going on!!! But being busy is a good thing. ..I think! Here we go!

1. Little_red wagon____________

Uh no preference I guess

I don't remember any of my costumes so not sure

5. If you get a voice message that is obviously a wrong number, do you call back as a courtesy to let them know or just forget it?
Usually just forget it unless it's a doctor's office or something like that

Yes I do

Throw them out - you mean there are people who leave them in the carton?

8. Do you know anyone raising a grandchild?
Yes, several and it's usually because the parents are deadbeats

9. __Pandora's______ Box

Yes we did that a time or two, the usual "Is your refrigerator running?"

11. Yes or No....living together before marriage?
It depends on the couple but I don't see anything wrong with living together

No

13. _Suffragette________ City

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLnPd7lzT4g

14. Have you ever had a chocolate covered frozen banana?
No I haven't

Still in the 90s here but cool at night and during the morning so I'll take that!!! Hope all is well with everyone...good week and bright thoughts to all!!

Thanks Linda!

Old 09-13-2016, 08:19 AM

7,487 posts, read 8,048,217 times

1. Little chance

2. Last gift card you used? Don't remember. Has been years

3. Bo Peep or Humpty Dumpty? A little known fact...Bo Peep pushed Humpty Dumpty off the wall because she was upset that she had lost her sheep

4. What was your favorite Halloween costume as a kid? Dressed up as a hippy

5. If you get a voice message that is obviously a wrong number, do you call back as a courtesy to let them know or just forget it? Depends. If they keep leaving messages I will call

6. Do you keep old toothbrushes to clean things with? No

7. When you crack and use eggs do you leave the shells in the carton or throw them out? This here mutt don't eat eggs.

8. Do you know anyone raising a grandchild? A few

9. Outside the Box

10. Did you ever hang out with friends when younger making prank phone calls before the dawn of caller ID? I probably should plead the fifth. In college we would tape two phone handsets together and dial two numbers at the same time. Was quite funny when both people would accuse the other of making the call

11. Yes or No....living together before marriage? Could care less if people want to shack up before getting married.

12. Are you allergic to cats? Nope

13. Big City

14. Have you ever had a chocolate covered frozen banana? Have not. Might be tasty

Old 09-13-2016, 10:16 AM

24,696 posts, read 26,281,122 times
1. Little Caesars Pizza

One from AT&T.

Meh

Cowboy

5. If you get a voice message that is obviously a wrong number, do you call back as a courtesy to let them know or just forget it?
Depends on the type of call.

We do

Yep

9. Mail Box

Guilty

No

13. Salt Lake City

No

Thanx Linda, cooled off here and we have some sprinkles the AM.

Old 09-13-2016, 10:37 AM

18,759 posts, read 11,895,838 times
[quote=linda814;45462374]Been MIA lately here. .just so much going on!!! But being busy is a good thing. ..I think! Here we go!

1. Little_Red Riding Hood.___________

2. Last gift card you used? It was from Message Envy from last year and I forgot about it. I'll have to look for it.

3. Bo Peep or Humpty Dumpty Bo Peep as long as there was bay lambs to play with.

4. What was your favorite Halloween costume as a kid? Probably my cow girl outfit.

I just had one from the same number on my cell phone and land line. I didn't answer either nor will I call them back.
Yes
Throw them away.
No.
9. _Think outside the_______ Box

Sure did
Yes. My lease was up two months after I met John and I told him I was going to move. Without missing a beat he said move in with me. So I did, but he had to get cable first
Nope.
13. __Big_______ City

Yes, but it's been ages.

Yikes. I'm glad that weather is gone here at least for a little while. We could still get a couple more really hot days.

Thanks Linda. I had such a nice visit with my friend last night. I don't know how he still works at the place I met him back in 2002. I didn't make it two years there.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics