Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-09-2008, 04:50 PM

221 posts, read 601,715 times

Advertisements

You guys are scared to post. There is no way humanly possible that there is not something your spouse or SO does that doesn't bug the poop out of you. I'm not believing this.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-09-2008, 07:00 PM

28,803 posts, read 47,886,297 times
Sorry to disappoint. She has no habits that bug me.

BTW, what he does in the shower is called a "Farmer's Blow" 'round here.

To the gal with the neat freak BF. Start gluing stuff down. That'll be fun!

We have a SIL that does the about me bit. My wife lost her mother in 2000. They were discussing DNR for her father who had been very ill for almost a year. While talking her mother had a massive stroke and died. My wife tried to catch her and hold her up, but couldn't.

As she was telling dear SIL about it SIL pipes up with I know exactly how you feel, and starts off with the story about her mom's passing. Wife lets her finish and says "I didn't know your mother died while you were talking to her." The room got very quiet. SIL wasn't even in the same state when her mother passed, she was on vacation.

Old 01-09-2008, 07:14 PM

520 posts, read 1,857,428 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mystree View Post
I would have to say the most annoying thing is when I tell my husband something he doesn't always listen,I know this because two days later he will tell me the same thing like it's the first time he has heard it....grrrrrrr...lol
Are you my wife? I always get in trouble for this type thing. I just don't remember... I'm gettting old! I'll be 29 soon. My memory is going.

The annoying thing my wife does is hand me her trash. All the time she gives me her trash. Why doesn't she throw it away? I don't want it.

Old 01-09-2008, 07:47 PM

28,803 posts, read 47,886,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeeMadArthur View Post
Are you my wife? I always get in trouble for this type thing. I just don't remember... I'm gettting old! I'll be 29 soon. My memory is going.

The annoying thing my wife does is hand me her trash. All the time she gives me her trash. Why doesn't she throw it away? I don't want it.
When it is handed to you drop it where you stand and leave it there.

Maybe she'll figure it out.

I must also admit to the hearing thing. In my case it's justified. You know what tinnitus is? I have it in stereo 24/7/365 and have now for about 15 years. Sometimes it's the loudest sound in the room. I am also partially deaf and guess what? Yeah. my wife's voices falls partially in the range of hearing loss. Makes for some interesting conversations.

Old 01-09-2008, 08:06 PM

17,833 posts, read 33,199,771 times
well have you seen my TP sculpture post

the other thing is putting on a TV show then falling asleep when i go to get the remote he wakes up and says hey I'm watching that lol so I wait a few more minutes then zzzzzzzz so I again take the remote which by now is no longer next to him so he doesn't wake again and change the channel to what i want then log on here and visit

Old 01-09-2008, 08:06 PM

520 posts, read 1,857,428 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tek_Freek View Post
When it is handed to you drop it where you stand and leave it there.
I usually just throw it on the ground. Then she gets mad like I made a mess. Its not like the trash can is far away. She can do it herself. She also always gives me her dirty dishes so I can walk them to the dish washer. I usually just put them down, but she still does it!

Quote:
You know what tinnitus is? I have it in stereo 24/7/365 and have now for about 15 years.
Wow, that sucks. I can't imagine that. My problem is just that I have a short attention span and tend to drift off after a couple minutes.

Old 01-10-2008, 05:09 AM

283 posts, read 525,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tek_Freek View Post
As she was telling dear SIL about it SIL pipes up with I know exactly how you feel, and starts off with the story about her mom's passing. Wife lets her finish and says "I didn't know your mother died while you were talking to her." The room got very quiet. SIL wasn't even in the same state when her mother passed, she was on vacation.
Yeah, I don't think anyone would be able to top that much. Good way to bring it back to what was important. I'm sorry for your wifes loss.

I will definitely have to try the glue tho. He knows exactly how much I move his computer speakers, and guess what? I do it just to bug him lol

Old 01-10-2008, 05:27 AM

217 posts, read 880,994 times
My husband makes so much noise when he eats and drinks...smack smack smack gulp gulp gulp. He doesn't eat with his mouth open...he's just loud.

He never admits when he is wrong and insists his method of doing things is the best way.

Also he is not very organized and has lost several pair of glasses and cell phones.

Old 01-10-2008, 06:50 AM

221 posts, read 601,715 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tallylady46 View Post
My husband makes so much noise when he eats and drinks...smack smack smack gulp gulp gulp. He doesn't eat with his mouth open...he's just loud.

He never admits when he is wrong and insists his method of doing things is the best way.

Also he is not very organized and has lost several pair of glasses and cell phones.
Yeah, mine too! I hate to go to a restaurant with him because it can be so embarrassing.

Old 01-10-2008, 08:24 AM

21,956 posts, read 24,395,084 times
We all know how children will drop anything they are doing once that phone rings and you are talking on it, right? Well, my husband does the same thing. He always has to talk to me when I'm on the phone. I don't know about anyone else but I have a hard time carring on two conversations at the same time!! It is so annoying!! And rude to not only me but to whomever I am talking to!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics