Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-23-2011, 12:32 PM

3,379 posts, read 5,033,827 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryB View Post
I've had dreams of Russell Crowe.....nothing yet has come from it.
Thing is with mine, I didn't see her face until the second dream, and that occured nearly 2 years later. And when I did see her face she didn't look like anybody I knew, like a new face, a new person in my life.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-23-2011, 01:43 PM

25,080 posts, read 16,386,907 times
I had a dream after posting here, I think this thread influenced that dream...

Old 06-23-2011, 02:46 PM

4,486 posts, read 5,250,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert kid View Post
Thing is with mine, I didn't see her face until the second dream, and that occured nearly 2 years later. And when I did see her face she didn't look like anybody I knew, like a new face, a new person in my life.
How artistic are you?

Try sketching her face. If that's not up your alley maybe you have a friend who is. Never hurts to try. Also, check out old family albums, you might find something there.

I've never, that I can recall, dreampt about an unknown person. I just dream about loved ones who have passed.

Old 06-23-2011, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamelaBeurman View Post
How artistic are you?

Try sketching her face. If that's not up your alley maybe you have a friend who is. Never hurts to try. Also, check out old family albums, you might find something there.

I've never, that I can recall, dreampt about an unknown person. I just dream about loved ones who have passed.
That's the thing about me, I can't draw worth a tinker's cuss.

But here's what I can tell about what she DOES look like. She does have brownish-auburn hair, green eyes, defined cheek bones (a little like Loretta Lynn maybe), a little pointed nose (like I had mentioned earlier, it looks a bit like what Sissy Spacek's looked like in "Coal Miner's Daughter"). The rest is what an attractive girl would look like, thin, shapely (but not too much).

But I have checked alot of family albums, she doesn't look like any of them (and I've gone as far back as family members in the 1890s.)

Old 06-23-2011, 03:07 PM

8,746 posts, read 9,074,917 times
Oh yeah, I've dreamed about many women that I have never met before. Many of those dreams are rather...uh hum..well let's just say "steamy"!...lol.

Sometimes I have more romantic dreams where there is not as much of the physical stuff involved. A few nights ago I dreamed I was with this beautiful woman and we were walking around to various places buying ice cream cones, sitting on a beach holding hands, etc. We started to kiss but then I woke up, so who knows what would have happened next...lol.

Old 06-23-2011, 03:16 PM

8,746 posts, read 9,074,917 times
^^^I forgot to mention above, the only time I've ever had a dream about the same woman twice was when I've had a dream about a previous or current girlfriend. I've never had a dream of the same person twice that I had never met.

Old 06-23-2011, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TT Dave View Post
^^^I forgot to mention above, the only time I've ever had a dream about the same woman twice was when I've had a dream about a previous or current girlfriend. I've never had a dream of the same person twice that I had never met.
I have never had a girlfriend, and I have never physically met this dream woman before, just makes it all that more special.

Old 06-27-2011, 02:41 PM

25,080 posts, read 16,386,907 times
Hey I dreamed about a woman I never saw-very specific details and I wouldn't want meet this person necessarily. Now maybe I dreamed it because of the power of suggestion.

Old 06-27-2011, 04:06 PM

3,273 posts, read 2,981,200 times
I sometimes dream I'm with other people and they are faceless. What's that all about??????

Old 06-27-2011, 05:12 PM

24,680 posts, read 26,251,912 times
Ya, it was wet and wild.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics