Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-01-2009, 12:05 PM

196 posts, read 818,019 times

Advertisements

Hi,

I have a friend who is looking to rent in Capri in Hunters Creek. Any thoughts on the community?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-02-2009, 08:07 AM

217 posts, read 806,549 times
Not really sure about the complex itself, as I've never lived there.
Hunter's Creek, as a whole though, is a pretty nice area in which to live.

Old 11-03-2009, 10:39 AM

53 posts, read 128,650 times
Any safe, attractive complexes in Hunter's Creek that you'd recommend? My mother is moving down from the Boston area. Thanks!

Old 11-08-2009, 12:24 PM

2 posts, read 23,621 times
Hunters Creek is pretty nice, I know people who have lived there and we were looking at it but to be honest, for the price, location, and ammenities we like the place we found much more. It's near Downtown Disney. Amazing complex, gorgeous clubhouse and perfect apartments. They always have new monthly specials going on. This month they are offering the rest of the year free, call for specific pricing and layouts because the ones online aren't always updated.
If you ended up liking the place, and don't mind the trouble, let them know I sent you - they're giving out discounts on rent for referals.
- Mahlia Tallis

[URL="http://www.cumberlandparkapartments.com/home.htm"]http://www.cumberlandparkapartments.com/home.htm[/URL]

Old 11-24-2009, 03:31 PM

13 posts, read 194,340 times
Have her try the Cottages. Cute, clean and very unique.

Old 04-12-2010, 05:25 PM

4 posts, read 22,621 times
I lived in this complex for 2 years. It is fraught with crime. There are robberies on a routine basis. My neighbor's downstairs apartment was robbed in broad daylight. The "gated" community's gate is frequently broken and either the back gate can be left locked, which is a major nuisance, or it remains open for weeks at a time awaiting repair, which is a major grievance. The pool is nice but frequently people not of the complex jump the fence. One resident with a festering skin ailment was recently seen by our family members swimming in the pool. Hopefully, "lots and lots of chlorine will kill that," we were told by staff. The air conditioning units do not function properly unless both the upstairs and its corresponding downstairs unit are inhabited because they are essentially both connected. What happens is that if one unit is vacated, which is frequent, the air conditioner will not be operating since the complex will not pay electric for air. Then the air conditioner in the habited unit has issues in that it does not clear appropriately and black mold builds up in and on the wall. Then staff comes and throws bleach at your walls to kill the mold. This happened to us on a routine basis. Water moccasins (large poisonous snakes) are a frequent problem, particular early evening. There are many more issues. Reside there are your own discretion, risk or peril.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando