Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-10-2007, 11:24 AM

10 posts, read 178,441 times

Advertisements

I have a back yard that I am thinking of getting a double size in ground jacuzzi installed with a patio and a screened in area. Can anyone recommend a pool company in the central Florida that has good service as well as good prices? my back yard is too small for a pool so I think that an in ground double or triple size jacuzzi will work well. Any suggestions??
Thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-10-2007, 07:13 PM

442 posts, read 2,915,861 times
We had our pool built by Orlando pools by design, they were pretty reasonable, however the contractors that they used SUCKED terds and we had to have part of our pool redone twice,but in the end everything worked out, i fugured someone lost a bit of money with the MAJOR repair we had to it..My suggestion is make sure they are Insured, and they use good relaible contractors.. and then your still taking a bit of a risk...
I have heard nothing but bad bad things about Aztec pools..
and i have heard all good things about American Pools...
there is one pool company that is very expensive ( i can't remember the name its been around a while ) they will not let you deviate from there Set Plans

Old 02-11-2007, 11:20 AM

93 posts, read 404,324 times
We used Bowles Pool and had no problem. Everything was taken care and if I had an issue, someone was out to remedy it immediately. They let me design the pool to my requirements and worked with us 100%. Here is a photo as it was being built.
Attached Thumbnails
Pool Companies in Central Florida?-dscf1609.jpg  

Old 02-11-2007, 11:48 AM

442 posts, read 2,915,861 times
very nice pool!
I have never heard of that pool company , must be in adifferent part of florida

Old 10-03-2007, 06:53 PM

3 posts, read 11,912 times
Default Very Happy With Pool Company

My wife and I recently had a pool placed in our backyard and we couldn't be happier with our experience. Artesian Pools built our pool and spa and actually delivered the pool in the time promised. Initially we interviewed 4 companies. Atlas Pools, American Pools, Blue Haven and finally Artesian Pools.

From all the horror stories we've heard about Pool Companies, we decided to go with a Company whose been in Orlando for a long time and seemed t have a good reputation. Artesian was a little more expensive then the rest, but it seemed like they had a very professional business. Initially we visited their showroom which had 2 or 3 pools to look at. It helped my wife and I to see what we were buying.

We also liked the fact that our salesman had been with the company for over 20 years and that he understood how to design the space. Everytime we called the company someone answered and we sall the field supervisor inspecting the work at least once a week.

A couple of our friends recently used other pool companies and after they saw our pool were upsest they did.

We've been swimming for 3 months now and have had no serious issues to this point.

Old 10-05-2007, 01:09 PM

307 posts, read 2,108,479 times
we had our pool built by artesian because a ton of our neighbors did and recommended them. let me know if you decide to go with them, and i can give you the gentleman who helped me. they finished ahead of schedule, no problems at all with any contractors, and i reccommend them to other people. they are more money (not much more), but we learned we get what we pay for. they began the pool last july, and finished 2 weeks before halloween. granted we didn't have any bad weather so everything was ahead of schedule

Old 02-18-2010, 07:48 PM

2 posts, read 13,557 times
I have a pool service busines and I have over10years experianse
We do complete weekly service
Please e-mail [email]poolsbycruz@aol.com[/email]
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando
View detailed profiles of: